vladzo

?? DESTABLIZATION??

? What is Destablized ?

it is when a former National State has become an Anarchial condition. it is nolonger an organized National State. the government does not function, it has no control in that Geographic Area; no political control, no economic control, and no social control. there may be some local social control, but the National State is nolonger there, it has disappeared. there is usually a Civil War with several different factions which themselves are not stable. there is no one central government with undisputed political control. the political functions and leadership are in a condition of active military dispute. terrorist activity is frequent and uncontroled as the different factions fight each other. there is no economic stability, no currency (other than foreign), no public banks, no post office, and no safe business activities. the economic functions have no central government support. the former National State is overcome with lawlessness, armed robbery, and theft; there is no security.

All that is defined as being "DESTABLIZED".

? where are there any examples of this condition of Destablization ?

the primary example must be the former Nation of Lybia; 90% destablized.

the second example must be Syria, with the Civil War it is 80% destablized.

the third example would be the 70% - 60% destabilization in Iraq.

the fourth example would be Egypt with 60% - 50% destabilized condition.

the fifth example could be Afghanistan with 50% - 40% destabilization.

the sixth example of 40% - 30% destabilization could be Pakistan.

the seventh example could be Yemen (or others) with 30% - 20% destabilization.

All of this list is variable and chagable as time continues and with personal point of view. however this entier writting is variable with point of view.

? How does DESTABILIZATION develope from conditions of an organized National State ?

first there must be some fault within that same National State, within that same Geographic Area. there must be either the lack of a strong tradition of national unity and cooperation with a central government; or the lack of a strong benevolent leadership with popular support. second there must be some form of oposition to the existing national government.

in all of the above examples, there is no well established democratic tradition. there is only a long history of intermittent autocratic government and anarchy. this fact must be undesrstood in simple arithmetic terms. so many years of this type of government so many years of that type of government; so many years within this geographic area so many years within that geographic area. a study of the history of each example would yeald the same results.

? Can a strong international power push the inherent faults of any National State into a condition of total Destabilization ?
~~~~~~~~~~
herein I Vladimr Budney am offering the readers this last question and any other questions; or even any other answers; as topics for discussion in this thread.

vlad

hey everyone :::::::::::::

??? what no replies ???

the question was ? how does a national state ever become unstable ????

-1- is it only by their own fault.

-2- is it only by covert interferance from a large international power.

-3- is it by a combination of the two, own fault and covert power.

???? what do you say out there in internet land. ????

vlad

Destabilization of a nation can happen in many ways. War, famine, natural disasters, PARTISAN POLITICS, unrest, you name it.

Take Russia during WWI. The Czar foolishly went to war with powers that Russia had no chance against, hence, the rise of the communist party. If there is one thing that can cause destabilization, it is a war gone bad. The same thing happened to Germany and Spain after WWI.

Ethiopia was destabilized due to rampant famine during the 80's, they STILL haven't recovered.

The tsunami that hit Japan a few years ago damaged their countries economy to the point of near economic collapse. Luckily they had friends there to help them with food, medicine and economic aid. This gave them time to recover.

Partisan Politics is damn near tearing this country to shreds. Hopefully we will get over it eventually.

Unrest tore Egypt apart at the seams. Most experts say it will last for at least the next decade. After that, who knows?

@ scrut. :::::

'' your's "" --- [[ mine ]]

""Destabilization of a nation can happen in many ways. War, famine, natural disasters, PARTISAN POLITICS, unrest, you name it.""

[[ that is true, and among those many ways could be the intentional foreign policy of the state department of a large international power.]]

''Take Russia during WWI. The Czar foolishly went to war with powers that Russia had no chance against, hence, the rise of the communist party""

[[ the international communist party took control of russia at the end of world war one; YES. however, that takeover was organized by 1905, after the russo-japanese war. and that was only the compition of the organization, the start was actually long before that, when lenin was still in switzerland. and you could be right if you understand that the war against japan was when "The Czar foolishly went to war with powers that Russia had no chance against." it was that war which brought russian military persons into the camp of lenin.]]

''If there is one thing that can cause destabilization, it is a war gone bad. The same thing happened to Germany and Spain after WWI""

[[ good point. it was the rise of fascism which brought the leadership which reorganized germany and spain; however in the case of germany this was not a very long lasting reoganization, not a very long lasting stability. the failure of the nazi party to understand that it was too late to win world war one all over again, even if they all had new uniforms.]] .

""Ethiopia was destabilized due to rampant famine during the 80's, they STILL haven't recovered""

[[ in my field of vision, it seems that ethiopia is in a stable condition.]].

""The tsunami that hit Japan a few years ago damaged their countries economy to the point of near economic collapse. Luckily they had friends there to help them with food, medicine and economic aid. This gave them time to recover""

[[ i was never aware of this. here i am a person who thinks that he knows almost everything; and i was never actually aware of this the way that you put it. ]] .

"" Partisan Politics is damn near tearing this country to shreds. Hopefully we will get over it eventually ""

[[ i9 do not see it as so much of a possibilty of "shreds" as just difficult social problems. more later, i want to deal with the possibility that the US actually has a covert policy of destabilisation; and that such a policy could be a positive action in modern times.}}.

""Unrest tore Egypt apart at the seams. Most experts say it will last for at least the next decade. After that, who knows?""

[[ i believe that the world shall eventually learn of the possible powert of the coptic (southern) minority, when they break away from the muslim and arab north to form a stable nation, and leave the north either destadle as lybia or occupied as iraq.]]

i have enjoyed your replies and i look forward to reading more replies from you.

vlad

[[ ]] your post. Don't know why the board is not formatting posts correctly.

Wrong type of board for an intellignet discussion.

The liebs on this board have turned it into a poop throwing contest during recess.

[[hey everyone :::::::::::::??? what no replies ???

the question was ? how does a national state ever become unstable ????

1- is it only by their own fault.

2- is it only by covert interferance from a large international power.

3- is it by a combination of the two, own fault and covert power.

???? what do you say out there in internet land. ????]]

Any of your 3 reasons are valid it depends on the level of influence the country has. Is the country a producing state or a resource state?

Today countries are destabilized by the FED and the rest of the global reserve banking cartel. The FED destabalized Mexico in the late 70's and many Asian countries during the 90's and the world during the 2000's.

Welfare destabilized Rome

When Romans abandoned self-responsibility and self-reliance, and began to vote themselves benefits, to use government to rob Peter and pay Paul, to put their hands into other peoples pockets, to envy and covet the productive and their wealth, their fate was sealed. As Dr. Howard E. Kershner puts it, "When a self-governing people confer upon their government the power to take from some and give to others, the process will not stop until the last bone of the last taxpayer is picked bare." The legalized plunder of the Roman Welfare State was undoubtedly sanctioned by people who wished to do good. But as Henry David Thoreau wrote, "If I knew for certain that a man was coming to my house to do me good, I would run for my life." Another person coined the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Nothing but evil can come from a society bent upon coercion, the confiscation of property, and the degradation of the productive.

@ threelefts

thank you for your reply ;; but i am not certain what i should do with it.

i shall wait and think about it and maybe i can reply.

vlad

@ JT78

mr. JT :::: perhaps i could ask you ;;

?What about the 1980s ? Everything was fine then, right?

my point which i try to make in my thread introduction is that the condition of destablization has existed for hundreds of years. however, it seems to me that recently the US foreign policy has been { covertly } to destabilize in preference to any other form of action. ? what do i mean by this ?

if there is another nation which seems to have malevelent intentions against your nation; then there are so many actions which your nation can take. i shall discuss these actions in my next postinf.

vlad

@ JT78

your nation may pay the other nation to remain more benevolent.

your nation may boycott the other nation and look for friendly nations to support it.

your nation may find a friend inside the other nation to change that other nation's policy to you.

your nation may make war on that other nation.

your nation may then accept reparations and try to continue in peace.

your nation may occupy that other nation after a war, and try to change that nation's culture.

your nation may pay allies to make war on that other nation and then make somekindof peace.

****** OR *** your nation may destabalize that other nation.

? must you have examples ?

vlad

viadzo, what percentage of the population does it take to destablize reality in any social stage in family setting, neighborhood, city, county, state, country, global.

answer, a well organized minority under 1% orchestrating the flow of information..

@ GeorgeWashington

i agree that when the roman state became all bread and circuses without any alternative and when the barabrian mercenaries out numbered the romans in the roman army, rome became destabilized.

but i am so very much more conserned about current events.

is it a covert policy of the US state department to destabilize any foreign nation which may be otherwise malevalent to the US.

and if this is the case; how is that malevelant to the people of the US.

OR in fact; how may such a policy be benevelant to the people of the US.

vlad

@ sole result

we have lost all meaning of such words as "minority" and "majority".

those words were possible when we were dealing with only two.

but now that we have more than two, and now that we do not know who is here and under what status and who is not here and so on.

now we do not have any true working meaning for such words as minority and majority.

vlad

@ GeorgeWashington

i agree that when the roman state became all bread and circuses without any alternative and when the barabrian mercenaries out numbered the romans in the roman army, rome became destabilized.

but i am so very much more conserned about current events.

is it a covert policy of the US state department to destabilize any foreign nation which may be otherwise malevalent to the US.

and if this is the case; how is that malevelant to the people of the US.

OR in fact; how may such a policy be benevelant to the people of the US.

vlad

@ sole result

we have lost all meaning of such words as "minority" and "majority".

those words were possible when we were dealing with only two.

but now that we have more than two, and now that we do not know who is here and under what status and who is not here and so on.

now we do not have any true working meaning for such words as minority and majority.

vlad

Whom is this collective "we" you include yourself within? you never understood real have you? How many halves exist as a whole now moment universally? It is a trick question so think carefully?