Sign in to follow this  
TheOldBarn

No I'm not ready for Hillary, or anyone else at this point!

What terrible webs of odd discontent we weave. Damn girl, simmer down, it's only 2013! I know, I know, it's the 40th time they've voted to dismantle the Healthcare Reform Bill that hasn't even really started yet. They do it to obstruct, they do it to keep their large majority in the house and build one in the Senate they hope.

Yes, they, the nuts in the house have already Gerry rigged as much as possible, but 2014 is coming soon and they know it.

So come September - they'll throw more fits and cost the taxpayers more money by not passing a budget. They'll hold us all hostage, and the truth, the simple truth doesn't seem to matter one iota.

Obamacare, something Hilliary would have enacted had she been there. Of course of course, then it'd be called Hillarycare. Don't we know it?

Hillary once upon a time went for single payer in a big way, but that all came crashing down by misleading add campaigns that scared rational people who simply didn't know better. And sure, there was probably a whole lot of sexism thrown in to boot.

But really, it's only 2013 and the media is at it again. Again I say, stop. Hillary - you're welcome to stand up for what you think is right, in fact, I say do. But don't play this game again. Please...

Instead be real. Be a statesmen, or stateswomen, you know what I mean, someone who everyone knows has a lot of credibility. Be anti-political even.

I'm sick, so sick and tired, of sick, disgusting games. Be who you are. Point out who the detractors of wise governance are and why, and go ahead and state what the odds behind achieving a better government for all people, are, and then say what you think we all need to do to overcome them.

Do it not to get elected, but to inform. Then when the time is right, I don't know, maybe November, 2014 or so, announce you are in the race, or don't.

TWEET all that, I imagine someone like Noam Chomsky tweeting... than I start to get all fuzzy and warm regarding the ideal of what's good about twitter. He's not running for anything, the old man. He's about informing people. He doesn't intend on making you think like him. He's just an educated citizen trying to speak the truth. Yeah, it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Not all of his views are unconditionally taken by me to be without reproach, but the facts he bases them on unquestionably are. You see, Noam Chomsky has a lot of cred and I think that's important. And anyway, Hillary's already got all the foundation behind her, no matter what she decides.

Peace!

I like what you are saying but I think what she is doing is the nature of the beast. It stinks but the media and money get behind people who start organizing and building their profile early. I do not like it either but I do not know if it will change anytime soon. Barack Obama spent all four years in the Senate doing this kind of thing. Moreover he got a boost from John Kerry who picked him to give the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

I like what you are saying but I think what she is doing is the nature of the beast. It stinks but the media and money get behind people who start organizing and building their profile early. I do not like it either but I do not know if it will change anytime soon. Barack Obama spent all four years in the Senate doing this kind of thing. Moreover he got a boost from John Kerry who picked him to give the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

It's way too early for the press to annoint Hillary as the next Dem presidential candidate. But that's what most of the pundits are doing. She's got some Big Money and her husband behind her.

It will be a different Hillary going through the next Democratic primary runnoff and a different cast of characters than in 2008. No one knows exactly who yet. It could turn out entirely different than conventional wisdom expects. Fair or not, references to Benghasi could haunt her.

On the surface she seems pro-ordinary people and for corporations paying their share.

But it remains to be seen which corporations are backing her and how her stance changes as a result..... If she even decides to run.

Excellent source:-- http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm