Sign in to follow this  
bgr39

a blithering idiot without his teleprompter

Only to morons like yourself.

It was a very well received speech and I have the reviews to prove it. But facts never deter you from your own asinine points.

...well, proof it, you moron! ...and not far left zealots, like yourself, who said it was 'great'!

I didn't say that. There are some consummately stupid librals out there.

I do think it's a little bit silly when some of our resident mouth breathers question Obama's smarts.

cc

Ah, I misunderstood then. Now that I go back and reread your statement it seems to be in line with your explanation.

But for the record, you must think that W was a pretty smart guy too then, right? I just wanna hear you say it. :D

Ah, I misunderstood then. Now that I go back and reread your statement it seems to be in line with your explanation.

But for the record, you must think that W was a pretty smart guy too then, right? I just wanna hear you say it. :D

I don't really understand your reference to W. I believe him to be fairly smart, but willing to play the doofus if doing so could get him votes. It is also possible that he's ill.

Take a look at

You tell me WTF.

cc

BO is easily summed up in very few words. Peter Principle and Post Turtle.

How appropo, this liar/fraud/troll/player was drawn to a thread with the words "blithering idiot " in it.

BO is easily summed up in very few words. Peter Principle and Post Turtle.

More bumper sticker thinking from cap'n charter.

How's those 3-hour tours going, cap'n?

cc

I don't really understand your reference to W. I believe him to be fairly smart, but willing to play the doofus if doing so could get him votes. It is also possible that he's ill.

Take a look at

You tell me WTF.

cc

Ann Richards comment about Jr. continues to be the ultimate one.

" He was born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

Was that AR, or Molly Ivins?

cc

More bumper sticker thinking from cap'n charter.

How's those 3-hour tours going, cap'n?

cc

. Truth bothers you, ehh.

Take a look at

You tell me WTF.

cc

These differences I think can be explained easily. When he was running his campaign for Governor he was speaking on topics with which he was intimately familiar and on which he was well briefed. When talking about issues at the national level he was probably a bit out of his depth. Though I didn't see the other half of the gubernatorial debate my guess is that he was outclassing his opponent. Kerry is a pretty decent public speaker so I'm guessing he felt the opposite in that debate.

But hey, he's a Republican and not a Libertarian so I expect him to be out of his depth when talking about issues at the national level. Same with Democrats. When your only answer to problems is more government control over individuals it's easy to get lost in the details.

Gee, wasn't she the one that the voters chose GW Bush over in the Governors election?

The people voted her outta office because her opinions sucked and her opinions STILL suck! :)

I'm pretty sure that Obama defecates more brain cells in a single morning than you rightwanker fuckheads will possess in you entire, pathetic lives.

cc

Such an erudite exposition of your ignorance and animosity.

These differences I think can be explained easily. When he was running his campaign for Governor he was speaking on topics with which he was intimately familiar and on which he was well briefed. When talking about issues at the national level he was probably a bit out of his depth. Though I didn't see the other half of the gubernatorial debate my guess is that he was outclassing his opponent. Kerry is a pretty decent public eith me with Democrats. When your only answer to problems is more government control over individuals it's easy to get lost in the details.

I think there's something else going on: could be dementia, or alcoholism.

cc

Gee, wasn't she the one that the voters chose GW Bush over in the Governors election?

The people voted her outta office because her opinions sucked and her opinions STILL suck! :)

If you deny that quote doesn't fit Jr. to a "T" you are likely a wingnut moron.

Such an erudite exposition of your ignorance and animosity.

Did you get a thesaurus fo yo birfday?

cc

I think there's something else going on: could be dementia, or alcoholism.

cc

Maybe the former, but I'm pretty sure Dubya doesn't drink any more.

What you fools ignore is that in graduate school Bush was a party animal and graduated with great grades. On the other hand the great Al Gore in graduate school with his nose to the grindstone had to drop out because of his grades. So what does that say about their respective ability to learn quickly (IQ).

Maybe the former, but I'm pretty sure Dubya doesn't drink any more.

Perhaps, but that pretzel did some real damage.

A cynical man might see the picture, and assume that W fell over an ottoman.

BushPretzel.jpg

cc