nefarious101

Helen Thomas is dead

Hellen Thomas had a hatred for Jews since she was a cocktail waitress at Jesus Last Supper.... she believed she deserved a bigger tip that night.

• Upvote 1

I want to see the feckin body; don't want some bin Laden shiit pulled. Are they going to bury her at sea?

Ya know, she may have been dead for some time; and it was just noticed. couldn't go by the smell; double check the pulse.

Here ya go

Helen Thomas, Pioneering journalist, White House correspondent, and Jew hating Swamp Sow now worm food.
_h473_w840_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Helen Thomas, a pioneer for women in journalism and an irrepressible White House correspondent, died Saturday at her apartment in Washington.

Helen Thomas used her seat in the front row of history to grill nine presidents — often to their discomfort — and wasn't shy about sharing her opinions.

Helen Thomas, a pioneer for women in journalism and an irrepressible White House correspondent, died Saturday at her apartment in Washington.

WASHINGTON — Helen Thomas, a pioneer for women in journalism and an irrepressible White House correspondent, has died. She was 92.

A friend, Muriel Dobbin, says Thomas died Saturday morning at her apartment in Washington. Dobbin says Thomas has been ill for a long time, had been in and out of the hospital, and had come home Thursday.

Thomas made her name as a bulldog for United Press International in the great wire-service rivalries of old. She used her seat in the front row of history to grill nine presidents — often to their discomfort — and was not shy about sharing her opinions.

She was persistent to the point of badgering; one White House press secretary described her questioning as "torture" — and he was one of her fans.

Thomas has been ill for a long time, that being, physically ill, and had been in and out of the hospital, and had come home Thursday. Her mental illness & run away bigotry was kept quiet through most of her career.; but those close to her knew she was as crazy as a feckin bed bug

Helen Thomas was more of an American patriot, than all the Chucks and jimsouths combined.

Didn't she once call Obama a [African-American slur]?

Very strange, all this hatred for someone who held the feet of presidents to the fire regardless of party, who wouldn't let them bs the press. I thought that would be the perfect journalist for you people since you hate the government so much. Um, liberal government, sorry. Conservative government has a pass to do whatever it wants, mm?

And once again you show you have no class at all, which I'm sure you take as a compliment.

Very strange, all this hatred for someone who held the feet of presidents to the fire regardless of party, who wouldn't let them bs the press. I thought that would be the perfect journalist for you people since you hate the government so much. Um, liberal government, sorry. Conservative government has a pass to do whatever it wants, mm?

And once again you show you have no class at all, which I'm sure you take as a compliment.

may she rest in peace. she was one of reagan's favs. she stayed on a little bit too long, but don't we all.lol

may she rest in peace. she was one of reagan's favs. she stayed on a little bit too long, but don't we all.lo

Class. ^ Thanks.

Um, liberals do it all the time as well. Don't get ur panties in a bind. There is plenty of classlessness to go around.

I on the other hand do not think it is good to dance on someone's grave. She may have been a liberal and a terminally angry person but geeze, let her RIP. Now when Osama and Saddam died, I was happy.

And once again you show you have no class at all, which I' m sure you take as a compliment.

What do conservatives do that is unconstitutional?

Obama promised no one who earned less than $250,000 would get a tax hike. Now they are taxed if they don't have health insurance. Liberals lie and you're a damn idiot.

either

Here ya go

Helen Thomas, Pioneering journalist, White House correspondent, and Jew hating Swamp Sow now worm food.
_h473_w840_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Helen Thomas used her seat in the front row of history to grill nine presidents — often to their discomfort — and wasn't shy about sharing her opinions.

WASHINGTON — Helen Thomas, a pioneer for women in journalism and an irrepressible White House correspondent, has died. She was 92.

A friend, Muriel Dobbin, says Thomas died Saturday morning at her apartment in Washington. Dobbin says Thomas has been ill for a long time, had been in and out of the hospital, and had come home Thursday.

Thomas made her name as a bulldog for United Press International in the great wire-service rivalries of old. She used her seat in the front row of history to grill nine presidents — often to their discomfort — and was not shy about sharing her opinions.

She was persistent to the point of badgering; one White House press secretary described her questioning as "torture" — and he was one of her fans.

Love that scary pic, yes she was a genuine Jew hater and never tried to hide it either. She is now dead and the world is better off

Didn't she once call Obama a [African-American slur]?

If so, being a Jew hater cancelled it out . Known as Obamalogic. It's a liberal thing.

Almost no doubt, she was a virgin. I mean, God in Heaven; you'd have to be far beyond blind drunk.

What do conservatives do that is unconstitutional?

Obama promised no one who earned less than $250,000 would get a tax hike. Now they are taxed if they don't have health insurance. Liberals lie and you're a damn idiot.

Jesus - Mary - and Joseph, your killing me with that feckin truth. Ease off a bit; your befuddling our liberals.

• Upvote 1

Almost no doubt, she was a virgin. I mean, God in Heaven; you'd have to be far beyond blind drunk.

Or a Muslim Martyr

Think of the poor bastard that blows up a school bus full of children and gets 72 copies of HER as his reward

If so, being a Jew hater cancelled it out . Known as Obamalogic. It's a liberal thing.

Jesus - Mary - and Joseph, your killing me with that feckin truth. Ease off a bit; your befuddling our liberals.

she was married when she was 50. he developed alzheimers disease a few years later. and she took care of him until his death in the early 90.s

Or a Muslim Martyr

Think of the poor bastard that blows up a school bus full of children and gets 72 copies of HER as his reward

She was of Lebanese hertiage..... so in today's PC world, she was a light-skinned Toe-Rag.

she was married when she was 50. he developed alzheimers disease a few years later. and she took care of him until his death in the early 90.s

If so, a difficult disease to deal with; still doesn't mean she wasn't a virgin.

Helen Thomas called out Reagan's and the two bush's lies all the time.

That's why Chimpy placed her in the back at news conferences and his male prostitute back door visitor at the White House got press credentials and Helen's front seat.

Cons ALWAYS hate anyone that calls them out on their lies.

Helen Thomas was an American hero.

• Upvote 2

Helen Thomas called out Reagan's and the two bush's lies all the time.

That's why Chimpy placed her in the back at news conferences and his male prostitute back door visitor at the White House got press credentials and Helen's front seat.

Cons ALWAYS hate anyone that calls them out on their lies.

Helen Thomas was an American hero.

Whatever

• Downvote 1