you think zimmerman and snowden could use each others' company?l

not snowden, he is a national hero,

but zipgun, casey anthony, bush and dick head cheney are all baby and kid

killers and republicans are protecting them from justice.

Quit getting generics. They're supposed to be as good but quality control on psychotropic pharmaceuticals is obviously slipping.

OCD and bi-polar are tricky to balance, William. Pay the extra money and bring that head back into your skull where it belongs.

Quit getting generics. They're supposed to be as good but quality control on psychotropic pharmaceuticals is obviously slipping.

OCD and bi-polar are tricky to balance, William. Pay the extra money and bring that head back into your skull where it belongs.

Naaaaa. I will just keep drinking alcohol. I love to fugg up my liver as well as

the few brain cells that are left.

It's a two fer. That reminds me, I need to contact the cremation society. I wonder

if they do beach bon fires to send me to Valhalla.

devoted disciples and their adoring groupies really create one hell of a lot of drama composing no win scenarios. Zimmermann, Martin, and Snowden are political pawns in orchestrated chaos following their social justifications as directed by their social leading authorities in mastering psychological class warfare philosophically applied.

I do not know where i picked up the term vernacular tribalism but from a google search It came about before I used it from South Africa within Mandela's ideology about 8 years ago.

anyway, it works regardless where it came from so with it inclusive of every social justification throughout human history it is equally applied to every individual lifetime that lived within this atmosphere.

Martin became a martyr, Zimmermann a villain, and Snowden a hero, from what branch of governance? Ruling eliteists pushing the notion intellect is superior to instinct and instinct doesn't exist without intelligence.

Anyone ever consider emotions the ears of instinctive responses and the involuntary reactions to life outside the skin is knowledge beyond vocabulary learned after birth?

Martin had nothing to lose, Zimmermann had everything he earned lost, and Snowden had everything he believed erased, what would snowden and zimmermann have in common?

Nothing and everything. Yes it sounds a little like Yen and Yang, but even Yen and Yang originate from the same thing as action equalled to reaction. Contracting results expanding into details never duplicated.

So to this hyperbole mthread I answer no to the question in the title as each of these characters of reality sat on different sides of thinking out of the box. Will the two survivors of directed reality learn what happened to them, I doubt it. All they have ever learned about is what can reality become, no body told them what now is really.

Teach reality to your child until 12 and society will own your ancestors for generations to pass through this atmosphere.