Marine pushes president in a wheelchair

Is this ok or is it an incorrect use of our military?

bush_zpsfa88075b.jpg

I'm just fine with that.

Remember when the Clintons tried to get Admirals and Generals to pass out hor de oeuvres at a State dinner?

So compare: The honor of assisting an ex-President or passing out pigs-in-a-blanket to some third world thug leader. Hmm.

I'm just fine with that.

Remember when the Clintons tried to get Admirals and Generals to pass out hor de oeuvres at a State dinner?

So compare: The honor of assisting an ex-President or passing out pigs-in-a-blanket to some third world thug leader. Hmm.

So it was ok with you when a marine held an umbrella for Obama?

considering the marine, like the secret service, would take the pres' bullet

I think this marine got off easy.. It was the secret services job..

democrats have zero respect for our military, our country or our constitution...

shameful lot...

Seems OK to me. The military is there to serve in whatever capacity the Commander wants. If lil Bush can turn a submarine over to a civilian to ram a japanese fishing boat, I suspose pushing a wheel chair is the least of our worrys. :D

The cons who threw a fit over a marine holding an umbrella for Obama have nothing to say about this. Typical right wingbut hypocrisy

I wouldn't say I 'threw a fit', but I did think it was inappropriate. I also had something similar to say about this. Typical liberal missing facts. ;)

So it was ok with you when a marine held an umbrella for Obama?

bush_zpsfa88075b.jpg

actually i do have a problem with it...obama should be pushing the chair...not some white guy

notice michelle gawking at that marines ass...like she wants a drink from it...hehe

If the old fart can skydive he can damn sure walk out of the building!

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic, but one doesn't necessarily preclude the other. I can do a lot of activities that don't involve excessive walking, but I too might have needed a wheelchair for an extensive length of time, especially if my knees were acting up with certain weather conditions. However, I'd crawl before I'd have a uniformed Marine debased by pushing my wheelchair.