Have Your Kids Ever Been In A Fight?

Yes, but at who would depend on who started it and what it was about.

If my kid started a fight with someone then I would be pissed at my kid for being a dumbass.

If my kid was defending himself and started winning then got shot I would be pissed at the other guy.

Would you be pissed if their opponent shot them in the chest?

no inciting a riot here. But let me answer this question, Yes I would be pissed at my child, not the person that shot them. I tried to teach them to avoid that kind of confrontation.

They are self evident from the beginning of the situation. Like this thread trying to get revenge on things that cannot be undone or prevented from happening again using other weapons.

Can you think of 5 vital soft spots on the human anatomy that causes death instantly, within 2 minutes or take 2 hours to die besides the groin?

Yes, but at who would depend on who started it and what it was about.

If my kid started a fight with someone then I would be pissed at my kid for being a dumbass.

If my kid was defending himself and started winning then got shot I would be pissed at the other guy.

You would never know who started it. Your kid would be dead and we would have to rely on the kid who shot him for the story.

You would never know who started it. Your kid would be dead and we would have to rely on the kid who shot him for the story.

Why would that be? Will the cops just stop collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, examining the shooter for injuries, etc..?

Kids don't fistfight anymore .. they steal a gun and kill everybody.

I was talking with the girls about this, how back in the old days the Lone Ranger shot someone, but we didn't see a hole or blood. Then there was James Dean and Sal, and the switch blade gang years. It has been progressing every year since. Having wars doesn't seem to help either. Its the violence, but to suggest chit canning the military and staying the hell home riles cons who want to see the blood.