Nate Silverman: GOP to hold 50-51 Senate Seats after 2014 Election

huh oh....

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/nate-silver-predicts-gop-holding-50-51-senate

Following former Gov. Brian Schweitzer's decision not to run for Montana’s open U.S. Senate seat this weekend, New York Times polling guru Nate Silver predicted Monday that Republicans will hold 50 to 51 seats in the upper chamber after all ballots are counted in the 2014 Congressional mid-term elections.

Silver hedges in his prediction by reminding his readers that the outcome will be affected by several factors, namely local variables, the quality of candidates yet chosen by both Democrats and Republicans, economic indicators and President Barack Obama's approval rating.

It is equally important to look for early indications of whether G.O.P. primary voters will be more tolerant of moderate and “main street” Republicans than they were in 2010 and 2012. A strong set of Republican nominees could give the party as many as a dozen credible opportunities to pick up the seats they need – whereas a weaker series of candidates could require them to win almost all of the races that remained competitive after the primaries.

Read Silver's full state-by-state analysis here.

Not to worry- the republiclown trend toward nominating the ripest of their crop of loonies will ensure that the dems hold the majority........ (watch the odds that the British bookies give out)

huh oh....

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/nate-silver-predicts-gop-holding-50-51-senate

Following former Gov. Brian Schweitzer's decision not to run for Montana’s open U.S. Senate seat this weekend, New York Times polling guru Nate Silver predicted Monday that Republicans will hold 50 to 51 seats in the upper chamber after all ballots are counted in the 2014 Congressional mid-term elections.

Silver hedges in his prediction by reminding his readers that the outcome will be affected by several factors, namely local variables, the quality of candidates yet chosen by both Democrats and Republicans, economic indicators and President Barack Obama's approval rating.

This from the moron who blasted Silver as a knowing- nothing liberal before the election,.

fu-cking amazing.

This from the moron who blasted Silver as a knowing- nothing liberal before the election,.

fu-cking amazing.

This has got to scare ya pretty good then huh ES? Cause as I remember you all but had Silvers balls in your mouth.

fu-cking amazing.

yep, but he was right... are you going to comment on his new prediction, or just attack me because you're a whiny liberal pussy?

Nothing scares me wimp...plus I knew Silver was the best. Period.

But he has been wrong in the past.

Faux lib.

You ain't a liberal pussy, you're a progtard....difference 'tween you and me, I'd call you a pussy to your face, you'd piss your pants before calling me a wimp to mine.

huh oh....

Nate Silver would define "strong" candidates as electable ones. Thank God, your party doesn't have any. They win their safe seats but will not pick up as many as Nate suggests. Your candidates are whack jobs.

Nothing scares me wimp...plus I knew Silver was the best. Period.

But he has been wrong in the past.

Faux lib.

LOL, ES thinks Silver is great unless he doesn't agree with ES.

Priceless.

VETO still exists.

lmao

Yep, and with the nuclear option in place, Boehner can kill anything Obama wants.

huh oh....

I can't wait. The more power Republicans get, and the more they destroy this nation, the more the voters will wake up and throw them out on their butts.

That still won't override a veto ... so still nothing gets accomplished because Obama has been steadfast in his refusal to negotiate with Republicans in Congress.

Republicans don't want to negotiate with President Obama as negotiation implies compromise. What you guys want is capitulation, not negotiation.

Republicans don't want to negotiate with President Obama as negotiation implies compromise. What you guys want is capitulation, not negotiation.

hard to negotiate whilst you are sitting in the back of the car....