Will Any Liberals get Revenge for Trayvon??

All the lolberals here who weren't dumb enough to expect a conviction have expressed their pleasure at the idea of Zimmerman being a dead man. My question is why won't any of those liberals take care of that themselves??? Why does another person need to kill GZ in the name of lil thugnation???

They can not accept that Trayvon was a criminal involved in criminal behavior at the time of his death.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Loose cannon Zipbags will take care of it himself.

He'll fu and pick on an armed kid somewhere and ---- ---- ----.

No he won't. George Zimmermann has been demoralized. He knows he will never have a single moment of rest being on guard. I comprehend that invironment having turned my back on a union botherhood and became a scab during a strike. 19 years watching out for whomever wanted to become a hero destroying me.

One acquires an open mind when every body of collective thought is suspect.

No he won't. George Zimmermann has been demoralized. He knows he will never have a single moment of rest being on guard. I comprehend that invironment having turned my back on a union botherhood and became a scab during a strike. 19 years watching out for whomever wanted to become a hero destroying me.

One acquires an open mind when every body of collective thought is suspect.

Zimmermann will soon be a millionaire after his lawsuit against NBC is resolved. Props to you for telling the union nazis to stick it.

All the lolberals here who weren't dumb enough to expect a conviction have expressed their pleasure at the idea of Zimmerman being a dead man. My question is why won't any of those liberals take care of that themselves??? Why does another person need to kill GZ in the name of lil thugnation???

They are.... you see all the posts here? Bout as far as liberal revenge goes these days.

Boy, you're a real asset to this place.

Get or take? thing is, revenge was already received by this going to trial because now George Zimmermann will never have the life he had prior to the event. Lifetime sentence without a courtoom conviction..

Wannaby thugs will also know that commiting a battery on honest law-abiding citizens can get you killed.

At least all the wannaby thugs in country are put on notice.

See, something "GOOD" DID come outta the "Zimmerman self-defense" fiasco. :)

They can not accept that Trayvon was a criminal involved in criminal behavior at the time of his death.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Because liberals are furious at the idea that someone would DARE to defend himself with a gun.

.......... especially when the wannaby thug was BLACK!!!!

IF liberals REALLY cared, they would be outraged by all the black kids that are murdered by guns in the cities of America. :)