It was the Hal 9000's fault !

You went back to Stanley Pubic's movie 2001 created in the 70's. Damn why not use "Clockwork Orange."

Those were good movies. I didn't make these rap vids, though I think they were well done. There is like 30 more.

But, your directing is humorously misguiding.

Thanks, so is the pseudo intellectual garbage in most of your posts.

Those were good movies. I didn't make these rap vids, though I think they were well done. There is like 30 more.

Thanks, so is the pseudo intellectual garbage in most of your posts.

Can you separate physical absolutes described from philosophies defined after what if leads the misdirection of paying attantion to what real remains in plain sight?

Can you separate physical absolutes described from philosophies defined after what if leads the misdirection of paying attantion to what real remains in plain sight?

I know very few people that can truly see what is in plain sight, its a hard thing to teach as well. It is also not for the weak of heart. What they see scares the shit out of most at first. Not all people are ready to be awake.

I know very few people that can truly see what is in plain sight, its a hard thing to teach as well. It is also not for the weak of heart. What they see scares the shit out of most at first. Not all people are ready to be awake.

What separates educating how to create a reality and teaching why real exists only now all the time?

This is a survival tactic people have used forever. To maintain a happy outlook people must use mental gymnastics to keep positive even in the face of certain doom. :)

This is a survival tactic people have used forever. To maintain a happy outlook people must use mental gymnastics to keep positive even in the face of certain doom. :)

If this keeps up, they will be trying to "maintain a positive outlook" under a mushroom cloud, a police state, or even a non life sustainable wasteland. People need to stop "Being comfortable" and wake up to the facts of where and how "Their comfort" is achieved. Blow back is a bitch. All the waste and ignorance is running out humanities time clock.

If this keeps up, they will be trying to "maintain a positive outlook" under a mushroom cloud, a police state, or even a non life sustainable wasteland. People need to stop "Being comfortable" and wake up to the facts of where and how "Their comfort" is achieved. Blow back is a bitch. All the waste and ignorance is running out humanities time clock.

True, but maybe the reality is that is our fate.

True, but maybe the reality is that is our fate.

Agree. A person has blinders on to believe different of this world, if you even took one simple example: history. It's a continuum of mind boggling stupidity and insanity, or evil, whatever you want to call it, this resulting in horrific tragedies, the same tragedies, over and over...

Enter the 20th century, and warfare became more frequent, indiscriminant mass murder by bombing acceptable warfare: the weapons more potent, the use of them becoming unrestrained. The story of the human race repeats, ad nauseam, the major lessons of history never learned. The question now is how badly we will blow each other up, how many nukes will fly, to keep that gas-guzzler's tank full, or over a few megalomaniacs getting pissy with each other?

The bottom line problem, even less accepted than the plain realities, pending dangers people live in denial of? Mankind loves sin, selfishness, greed, lusts, love all their evil too much to even spare his nation or himself. This is a most dangerous, though ever present, character trait to take into the 21st century!

Okay everybody. Get back to work refighting the Civil War. (Far be it for me to suggest Zimmerman isn't the gorilla in the room, here at zimmermanforum.org. LOL!)

OPEN THE POD BAY DOORS, HAL.........

I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave.

Agree. A person has blinders on to believe different of this world, if you even took one simple example: history. It's a continuum of mind boggling stupidity and insanity, or evil, whatever you want to call it, this resulting in horrific tragedies, the same tragedies, over and over...

Enter the 20th century, and warfare became more frequent, indiscriminant mass murder by bombing acceptable warfare: the weapons more potent, the use of them becoming unrestrained. The story of the human race repeats, ad nauseam, the major lessons of history never learned. The question now is how badly we will blow each other up, how many nukes will fly, to keep that gas-guzzler's tank full, or over a few megalomaniacs getting pissy with each other?

The bottom line problem, even less accepted than the plain realities, pending dangers people live in denial of? Mankind loves sin, selfishness, greed, lusts, love all their evil too much to even spare his nation or himself. This is a most dangerous, though ever present, character trait to take into the 21st century!

Agreed, and religious hypocrisy is leading the charge. God is on all sides in all wars, time to give this fairy tale the boot.

I saw a dead coyote on the road yesterday... had mange so bad there was no fur left... skinny and malnourished looking too... oh and its eyes were pecked out

Life is hard all over. ^_^ Well maybe not for the liars and thieves........ you know, bankers and politicians.

............................ Bump....................................

WATCH THE VID YOU HUMORLESS FUCKS.....................

Not a single post about Hal's rap, sad.

Attention span is extinct. :closedeyes:

............................ Bump....................................

WATCH THE VID YOU HUMORLESS FUCKS.....................

Not a single post about Hal's rap, sad.

Attention span is extinct. :closedeyes:

what did you call me?

It's why they suffer zero cognitive dissonance when they have a shunt in their brain, a machine hooked up to their kidneys, a tube in their pecker and a shaved head, and then the doctor starts prattling about how "lucky" they are.

It's why they suffer zero cognitive dissonance when they have a shunt in their brain, a machine hooked up to their kidneys, a tube in their pecker and a shaved head, and then the doctor starts prattling about how "lucky" they are.

Well put.

what did you call me?

A bad Christian ? Under educated ? Potty Mouthed ? Take your pick.