Zimmerman case highlights liberal/progressive flaws in ideology.....

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant just tell them that tho.

If someone refuses to see fact, then giving them more isn't going to make it clear.

Merely a statement of truth. I don't expect progressives/liberals to magically become logical and rational. That would be a most illogical expectation.

Merely a statement of truth. I don't expect progressives/liberals to magically become logical and rational. That would be a most illogical expectation.

It's not magic, but it will take some serious psychological bending.

I think it's important to change minds though, because I do care about our existence.

You retards are simply incapable of objectively analyzing facts, evidence, truth etc.

I don't think that is the issue at all. I think there is simply a difference between right, moral, and legal; that most don't grasp. What Zimmerman did was judged to be legal (by a jury from the same state that acquitted Casey Anthony); but that does not make it right, or moral. There is a tendency for the Left to be more idealistic and caught up in what is fair and ethical. The Right has already gotten over pesky ethics.

It's not magic, but it will take some serious psychological bending.

I think it's important to change minds though, because I do care about our existence.

Based on recent research, the idea is being proposed that you're either born with the ability to critically think or you aren't.

I don't think that is the issue at all. I think there is simply a difference between right, moral, and legal; that most don't grasp. What Zimmerman did was judged to be legal (by a jury from the same state that acquitted Casey Anthony); but that does not make it right, or moral. There is a tendency for the Left to be more idealistic and caught up in what is fair and ethical. The Right has already gotten over pesky ethics.

So self defense, in your opinion, does not justify the use of force???? Because in my opinion, it's the ONLY moral reason to use force.

By fair and ethical you mean what they made up...... :lol::lol:

According to the facts in the case, Zimmerman acted ethically, morally AND legally.

yo mama jones, you can make all of the personal judgments you want to about the morals, ethics, opinions of this case. However, the facts clearly show that George Zimmerman was NOT guilty of anything. He had the right to defend himself. Everything that occurred prior to the black thug beating the sh*t out of Zim is moot.

Even if not everyone can think critically, you can still sway thinking into the same path.

It's the same method people use to get non-thinkers to the irrational frame of thought.

Well sure. It's much easier to sway people who have no critical thinking skills. That's why we have a country of "sheeple"

You retards are simply incapable of objectively analyzing facts, evidence, truth etc.

I don't see it like that. As far as I can tell, the biggest thing was self-hating whites who've been indoctrinated to think they still owe blacks for slavery thought Zimmerman should be convicted because of the past rather than what was relevant to the case.

I don't see it like that. As far as I can tell, the biggest thing was self-hating whites who've been indoctrinated to think they still owe blacks for slavery thought Zimmerman should be convicted because of the past rather than what was relevant to the case.

:lol: Being indoctrinated is pretty much the opposite of critical thinking.

yo mama jones, you can make all of the personal judgments you want to about the morals, ethics, opinions of this case. However, the facts clearly show that George Zimmerman was NOT guilty of anything. He had the right to defend himself. Everything that occurred prior to the black thug beating the sh*t out of Zim is moot.

Ah not guilty is not the same as innocent, moral or just. There are many things that are not fair,ethical, or just that are legal.

That's why it's important to properly indoctrinate people with a think that is actually beneficial to the social system instead of dividing everyone down racial lines.

A lot of white people feel guilt for things they have never done because someone told them to.

Well, someone needs to explain to these people that they have committed no crime and can drop that type of thinking.

Translated into non-moonbat English, we are reality oriented, whereas you liberal-lefties rely on Liberal Mythology, and condemn us on the basis of your delusions.

Ah not guilty is not the same as innocent, moral or just. There are many things that are not fair,ethical, or just that are legal.

True, but I didn't see any evidence at all that Zimmerman committed a crime or instigated the attack.

And WHAT are you basing your opinion on? The facts presented in the case or the ones you made up to fit your conclusion? :huh:

Rhetorical of course. :D

I blame the bumper-sticker mentality that has invaded America. If it isn't a trite saying that could fit on a bumper-sticker, be it politics, religion, whatever, many Americans have a tough time processing and comprehending the meaning. Whether it is the mind-numbing television that retains popularity, the decline in scholarship, the turning away from the well-written word, or a combination of all of these, American is becoming an attack culture of slogans.

Give it a go. Go to a public social media page, and post a paragraph of well-reasoned, logical insight into a topic. Count the number of 'likes' and thoughtful responses. On the same page, prior to that or after, post a trite, emotive sentence, something you'd see on a bumper-sticker, and again count the number of 'likes' and responses. Be amazed.

Keeping an eye on your neighborhood is not a crime.

Hitting someone for pissing you off is.

why didn't trayvon ask zimmy if there was something he could help him with?

No he decided this white guy had no business watching him so he took it into his own hands to beat this guy up.

Why didn't trayvon call the police to report his fear instead of calling his girlto talk shit about a creepy ass cracker?

mama let's look at the facts. first, nothing Zim did was illegal or immoral. He had a true concern for his home and neighborhood. Fast forward to this concerned citizen on his back getting his head bashed in by this black thug. what did Zim do that was immoral or illegal? As far as the facts he did NOTHING immoral or illegal.

keep feeding your head with the lies you want to believe and you will justify your position.

I blame the bumper-sticker mentality that has invaded America. If it isn't a trite saying that could fit on a bumper-sticker, be it politics, religion, whatever, many Americans have a tough time processing and comprehending the meaning. Whether it is the mind-numbing television that retains popularity, the decline in scholarship, the turning away from the well-written word, or a combination of all of these, American is becoming an attack culture of slogans.

Give it a go. Go to a public social media page, and post a paragraph of well-reasoned, logical insight into a topic. Count the number of 'likes' and thoughtful responses. On the same page, prior to that or after, post a trite, emotive sentence, something you'd see on a bumper-sticker, and again count the number of 'likes' and responses. Be amazed.

Not bad

How would you go about countering this?

It seems the problem is the lack of interest in well thought out logic. Something that easily stirs emotion and is sharp is much more interesting to many people these days.

We must stand together as Americans and embrace our common forward motion!

Lol right.

In other words you should believe in what I believe and work towards getting that done.

Yeah cuz abortion is ethical. Sure glad the left struggles over that moral question. LOL

Translated into non-moonbat English, we are reality oriented, whereas you liberal-lefties rely on Liberal Mythology, and condemn us on the basis of your delusions.

True, but I didn't see any evidence at all that Zimmerman committed a crime or instigated the attack.

Reality does not need to be devoid of ethics or morality. It is that way because the powers that be got rid of everything that stood in the way of making money.

You didn't see the evidence because you had blinders on. The loudest voices on this site for Zimmerman seem to refuse to see Martin as a human being. Refuse to see that he was being followed by a strange man, who according to all testimony never said anything like "hey I am George, a member of the neighborhood watch, how are you and what are you up to?" While Zimmerman did not break the law by not doing that, he did create a situation that gave Martin legitimate reason to be freaked out. It was reasonable for Martin to be frightened. Some men react aggressively when they feel threatened. But again I am straying away from law and into ethics and morals.

Just because Zimmerman did not break the law does not mean what he did was right.