what if Zimmy was off-duty cop?

just trying to diffuse peoples argument that if you are followed by someone you don't know and it creeps you out that you have a right to attack them.

Sometimes you have to use arguments that are based on "what if" if you are combating people also using a "what if"

It's an argument of logic use, not of facts.

just trying to diffuse peoples argument that if you are followed by someone you don't know and it creeps you out that you have a right to attack them.

Sometimes you have to use arguments that are based on "what if" if you are combating people also using a "what if"

It's an argument of logic use, not of facts.

then explain why this became national headlines to a local story?

I think it became what it did because of people using faulty logic to inspire anger in the public.

Therefore the real problem lies with peoples logic and not with what actually happened.

I've heard many times that tray was right in attacking zimmy because tray didn't know who the person was following him and it creeped him out

By that logic it's ok to attack someone if they creep you out, so I say "what if" that person was a cop doing his job.

I think it became what it did because of people using faulty logic to inspire anger in the public.

Therefore the real problem lies with peoples logic and not with what actually happened.

I've heard many times that tray was right in attacking zimmy because tray didn't know who the person was following him and it creeped him out

By that logic it's ok to attack someone if they creep you out, so I say "what if" that person was a cop doing his job.

Where is the fault in logic used by humanity and societal evolution to govern the thoughts within genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere all the time currently?

It is rhetorical because you are applying faulty logic currently. It is called syllogism where you only provide the destinations allowed within the discussion and all destinations are to think outside the actual event that took place making everything here taking place.

Action and reaction being equally applied all the time where energy cannot be created or destroyed within forms changing shape all the time functioning the same way in the space of this atmosphere and each individual occupant here now.

I use rhetoric to balance rhetoric.

I strive for balance, as does the rest of the universe.

People are too comfortable in their existence at the moment and have to much freedom to allow emotion to run the narrative.

Instead of taking away comfort you have to control the emotion so that it does not get out of control.

The fact that the logic is faulty is not important when you are combating something that is not logical.

I never claimed that I was using correct logic. I am using faulty logic to try and correct faulty logic.

it's all tools.

the one lesson jr thug wanna B's should learn from this,

we arent going to take it anymore

you wanna play tough and rob people, you gonna get the same...

as it should be...

That would be so funny, if the racist "holder" is dumb enough to bring charges against GZ, I hope he countersues for the same "civil rights" violations

GZ was the victim of white hating racist on many levels here...

I use rhetoric to balance rhetoric.

I strive for balance, as does the rest of the universe.

People are too comfortable in their existence at the moment and have to much freedom to allow emotion to run the narrative.

Instead of taking away comfort you have to control the emotion so that it does not get out of control.

The fact that the logic is faulty is not important when you are combating something that is not logical.

I never claimed that I was using correct logic. I am using faulty logic to try and correct faulty logic.

it's all tools.

You strive for balance, yet will not accept what balances everything to be self contianed to this moment and this atmosphere in this universal instant nothing stays the same as it was except how it remains self conained to now.

Would it be ok for Tray to attack him then?

One, GZ was NOT a cop.

Two, a cop, even in plain clothes would have identified himself as a cop.

Three, a cop would not have profiled and stalked TM for blocks as GZ did

which was an assault on TM putting him in reasonable fear of being attacked.

Four, GZ attacked TM and told him he was not going to get away and then shot him

when GZ got the worst of his attack on TM.

Try to stick to the facts.

People keep saying Tray didn't know who Zimmy was, so it was open season to give him a beatdown.

GZ attacked and put TM into fear. TM had no place to go, he had already tried to run away from GZ.

What else could he do since GZ cornered him and attacked him?????