Were Greeks Really Homo's??

Just the ruling elite intellectuals that never reproduced any offspring to take care of them at old age, so they created psychological class warfare to win over ancestors to serve what they promised could become real after death.

"Rather owe it to you than cheat you out of it." What does "it" represent? Genetic continuation, taking ancestors away from ancestry cradle to grave serving humanity's leaders of composed what if scenarios.

In their society, it was considered immoral to have premarital sex, so they practiced sodomy to curb the urges until they were married.

Were they suffering from "same sex attraction"? I imagine the percentage was about the same as today.

Really?????????????? Are you sure? I thought Ancient Greece was an open society, at least as open as any democracy could have been.

When I was 17 I beat a young basketball player by the name of LeBron James at a game of 1 on 1. Does that matter now??? No. White people might have been behind the knee-grow at some point in the past, but that hasn't so much as been close for several centuries.

I could be wrong.. won't be the first time.... Maybe I'm thinking about the ancient romans..

Only half wrong. Better-off women couldn't have sex before marriage (virginity was important).

Men tended to have gay sex (including with young boys), sex with prostitutes and with servants and people of lower status.

Rev. Sharpton is pretty funny!

They were probably burning down their "empires" as fast as they could build them!

As I always say, "never turn your back on a Greek bearing gifts" :D

I guess he is talking about the Egyptian empires?

Funny how nígger history is only real to níggers.

When I was 17 I beat a young basketball player by the name of LeBron James at a game of 1 on 1. Does that matter now??? No. White people might have been behind the knee-grow at some point in the past, but that hasn't so much as been close for several centuries.

So you lived in Akron Ohio during his highschool days? Then again since LeBron is a really civil person, he let you win.