Our Government officials abused

Our Government officials are being abused like never before in American history, and it is f)ucking, seriously, time for the Government to fight back, hard.

Government agents and officials are already protected under the law, but they need to step things up.

Life in prison without the possibility of parole, for ANY KIND OF ASSAULT ON A POLITICIAN.

Life in prison, with the possibility of parole, for assault on those involved in the security of America, the NSA, the Military, and those in the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the secret service, etc..

25-to-Life, for assault on a law enforcement official, the chief of police, the actual sheriff of a county, the Commissioner of Public Safety, etc etc...

25-to-40 years, for assault on a deputy, a police officer, etc...

25-to-40 years, for assault on firemen, paramedics, etc..

15 years for assault on a teacher

10-to-15 years for assault on public transportation workers

any kind of assault on any one of these people, comes with a $5,000,000 fine to be paid in CASH, if you don't have the money, 15-to-30 extra years in prison, then you walk away with only a $50,000 fine that can be paid in monthly payments.

any kind of class A, B or C felonies on a government official OR worker, automatic death penalty... the fast track.

that's what the f)uck needs to happen.

its time it did.

Our Government officials are being abused like never before in American history, and it is f)ucking, seriously, time for the Government to fight back, hard.

Government agents and officials are already protected under the law, but they need to step things up.

Life in prison without the possibility of parole, for ANY KIND OF ASSAULT ON A POLITICIAN.

Life in prison, with the possibility of parole, for assault on those involved in the security of America, the NSA, the Military, and those in the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the secret service, etc..

25-to-Life, for assault on a law enforcement official, the chief of police, the actual sheriff of a county, the Commissioner of Public Safety, etc etc...

25-to-40 years, for assault on a deputy, a police officer, etc...

25-to-40 years, for assault on firemen, paramedics, etc..

15 years for assault on a teacher

10-to-15 years for assault on public transportation workers

any kind of assault on any one of these people, comes with a $5,000,000 fine to be paid in CASH, if you don't have the money, 15-to-30 extra years in prison, then you walk away with only a $50,000 fine that can be paid in monthly payments.

any kind of class A, B or C felonies on a government official OR worker, automatic death penalty... the fast track.

that's what the f)uck needs to happen.

its time it did.

I, too, feel that our servants should be our masters. We should be as dogs beneath their feet and they should tower above us, impervious, untouchable, more valuable than we.

I, too, feel that our servants should be our masters. We should be as dogs beneath their feet and they should tower above us, impervious, untouchable, more valuable than we.

the fact of the matter is, they're not your servants, and they never were your servants, there is no slavery here, and you don't have a servant.

they are your masters, they run things here.

They're what keeps America, America... through thick and thin.

They're what keeps us from being able to vote our way to a theocratic personality cult and dictatorship, they're what keeps you free from being subjected to the agendas to rob you and me of our rights.

they're what keeps America, and all its people, from being subjected to the rules, made by the artistic tendencies of a singular mind.

f)uck you !

the fact of the matter is, they're not your servants, and they never were your servants, there is no slavery here, and you don't have a servant.

they are your masters, they run things here.

They're what keeps America, America... through thick and thin.

They're what keeps us from being able to vote our way to a theocratic personality cult and dictatorship, they're what keeps you free from being subjected to the agendas to rob you and me of our rights.

They are not our servants, but they are our employees. They are paid by us, they have jobs because of us, and they work for us.

You cannot argue with me, because I am a woman, and your signature says you must obey me. :)

I win.

They are not our servants, but they are our employees. They are paid by us, they have jobs because of us, and they work for us.

You cannot argue with me, because I am a woman, and your signature says you must obey me. :)

I win.

His other sok is a woman. :lol:

I win.

they're are OUR employees collectively, not yours, its like saying that its YOUR tax dollars, not it isn't, its OUR f)ucking tax dollars, and we're entitled to it COLLECTIVELY.

and they're not necessarily our employees either, there is an autonomous judiciary made of appointees.

you don't win, you're a f)ucking nitwit.

I win.

BAM.

/DIIIIIIIIIIIIII-SMISSED!

they're are OUR employees collectively, not yours, its like saying that its YOUR tax dollars, not it isn't, its OUR f)ucking tax dollars, and we're entitled to it COLLECTIVELY.

and they're not necessarily our employees either, there is an autonomous judiciary made of appointees.

you don't win, you're a f)ucking nitwit.

SHUT UP AND OBEY, PECKERHEAD.

Here ya go, retard:

serv·ant [sur-vuhnt]
noun
1. a person employed by another, especially to perform domestic duties.
2. a person in the service of another.
3. a person employed by the government: a public servant.
Origin:

1175–1225; Middle English < Old French, noun use of present participle of servir to serve; see -ant

It's called a "dictionary," you homo. Get you one. :)