Stop blaming Obama for 2000-2008

That's all of congress, both GOP and DP along with their paying lobbyists and RNC covering their tracks for running our economy into the ground. Obama inherited that mess and congress along with RNC are trying to blame him for their dirty work so let's stick with the facts and hold Obama accountable for what he's done, not what others are trying to put on him.

As long as we buy into the smear campaign we're not looking at what really happened and they're still getting away with it because we're so busy fighting ourselves we can't see it. And no I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying stop the incessant infighting and we'll be able to stop it before it starts all over again next time.

That's all of congress, both GOP and DP along with their paying lobbyists and RNC covering their tracks for running our economy into the ground. Obama inherited that mess and congress along with RNC are trying to blame him for their dirty work so let's stick with the facts and hold Obama accountable for what he's done, not what others are trying to put on him.

As long as we buy into the smear campaign we're not looking at what really happened and they're still getting away with it because we're so busy fighting ourselves we can't see it. And no I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying stop the incessant infighting and we'll be able to stop it before it starts all over again next time.

We'll never stop it. We're cattle.

After 5 years isn't about time to stop whining like a bitch about your "inheritance?"

I declare that you are whining like a bitch. that makes it true. idiot

Eat a dick you incoherent fuck.

Your boys, the repukes, blamed Clinton for 8 long years of the Bush debacle....you so conveniently forget.

Not a Republican moron.

I'm with you here....."funditor" has a bachelors in Economics from FSU......ooooohhh.... that gator thing is 'unfortunate'..... One of the things I'm most concerned with is the prez's connection with the Univ of Chicago Economics weasels.....this is a BAD thing.....

For your ass....

chapstick.jpg

That'll be the first association his ass has had with cherry in a long, long time.

(Sorry, E.S., but I have a dibbs on the low hanging fruit and can only maintain it by constantly exercising it).

Not a democrat either moron...we have these things in NJ called independents.

I've seen a lot of those on here. Most of them carry water for one major party or the other, and are often mistaken for the ducks they quack like.

Know what I mean, vern? :)

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it's a pretty good bet it's a duck.

A fundamental precept of my time in the US Army: If a duck can pull a truck, you hook the @#&%er up!

That'll be the first association his ass has had with cherry in a long, long time.

(Sorry, E.S., but I have a dibbs on the low hanging fruit and can only maintain it by constantly exercising it).

I've seen a lot of those on here. Most of them carry water for one major party or the other, and are often mistaken for the ducks they quack like.

Know what I mean, vern? :)

I carry water for an ideology not a party...my positions put me at odds with both party's.

Uh oh.

Someone iknows about the neocon vipers, and where their nest is.

Thanx..... I'm also familiar with the pointing of cannons.....(82C20)......anywhere within 27k & the problem could be solved.....oops... did I just say that??

Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

Funny no one had to alter your post.

And yet you remain my bitch.

And what ideology would that be? I have about an hour to bloody you up, then I have some pressing bidness. :)

Classical liberalism....you can try.