Democrats: Please explain to me how requiring ID to vote is Racist.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to show ID to buy Smoke and Adult Beverages, Enter a Federal Building, rent a Apartment ect. If it is not racist to require Citizens tp do this, how can it be racist to ask Citizens to show ID to vote?

Looks like your pal gallows just explained it perfectly.

I have to show ID to buy Smoke and Adult Beverages, Enter a Federal Building, rent a Apartment ect. If it is not racist to require Citizens tp do this, how can it be racist to ask Citizens to show ID to vote?

it seems to me its the government that requires ID to do anything, except be president of course.

dont they require ID to register ?

It's not the showing of the ID,

It's about not allowing certain minorities to have in ID.

Therefore keeping the minorities from voting, the black, browns, Asians, Indians, anyone that is NOT a REpuke.

See how simple the evasion of voting rights has become?

Personally I think it a good Idea to require a very basic literacy and IQ Test before allowing people to vote. Doing so could help prevent another Obama from being elected.

And a qualified right winger will give the test?

LOL

Therefore keeping the minorities from voting, the black, browns, Asians, Indians, anyone that is NOT a REpuke.

Which race cant vote?

Do you believe that?

All citizens of the u.s. can get an id

You just have to get off your butt

it seems to me its the government that requires ID to do anything, except be president of course.

dont they require ID to register ?

Nope, all I have to do is fill out a for at the local Library, or fill out a form given to me by any number of Acorn people on the street. In akron during election years, there are people, total strangers that will walk up to you ask you if your registered, and if you aren't then, they will help you fill out the form to register, not proof of ID or Citizenship required.

What a load of crap, no race is denied an id and besides the Republican party has members of every race.

Why can't minorities have ID? Do they have social security or drivers licenses? Your argument is shallow, there should be a process that allows one vote per live US citizen. Of course Democrats would be against an honest electorate.

Nope, all I have to do is fill out a for at the local Library, or fill out a form given to me by any number of Acorn people on the street. In akron during election years, there are people, total strangers that will walk up to you ask you if your registered, and if you aren't then, they will help you fill out the form to register, not proof of ID or Citizenship required.

BS, I have to drive 120 miles roundtrip for a drivers license. Then I found out my previous license isn't a form of ID, even with fingerprint and photo on it.

How is someone without a car or funds going to pay for a trip like that?

The state could make it simple, state /local taxes paid in the state or any other form. but they making it far harder than it needs to be.

liberal lies

it would be a pity I they weren't to vote for the crackhead down the street and any number of people that have no idea what is going on in the world

I really doubt many crack heads vote. But being drug users they would be more likely to vote REpub

...how can it be racist to ask Citizens to show ID to vote?

You're a racist !

Obama Regime Spends $53M On Voter ID Cards In Kenya While Calling Voter ID Laws In U.S. Racist

In Kenya, the $53 million Yes Youth Can program empowers nearly one million Kenyan youth to use their voices for advocacy in national and local policy-making, while also creating economic opportunities. In advance of Kenya’s March 2013 general elections, Yes Youth Can’s “My ID My Life” campaign helped 500,000 youth obtain National identification cards, a prerequisite to voter registration, and carried out a successful nationwide campaign with Kenyan civic organizations to elicit peace pledges from all presidential aspirants.

http://m.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/06/27/fact-sheet-us-support-strengthening-democratic-institutions-rule-law-and

And a qualified right winger will give the test?

LOL

I could give the test, I've read at a college level since 3rd grade. Basic IQ test could be a simple question such as "Name the 3 Branches of Government" or "recite the Preamble to the United States Constitution verbatim" both are questions ever American should know how to answer with out thinking about it. Or you could ask the would be voter to "Name the type of Government the United States has" The Answer to the first question is: Executive, Judaical, and Legislative. The Answer to question 2 is: "We the people of the United States of America in order to form a more perfect Union, Establish Justice, Secure Domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessing of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America. The Answer to the third question is " Constitutional Republic.

I could give the test, I've read at a college level since 3rd grade. Basic IQ test could be a simple question such as "Name the 3 Branches of Government" or "recite the Preamble to the United States Constitution verbatim" both are questions ever American should know how to answer with out thinking about it. Or you could ask the would be voter to "Name the type of Government the United States has" The Answer to the first question is: Executive, Judaical, and Legislative. The Answer to question 2 is: "We the people of the United States of America in order to form a more perfect Union, Establish Justice, Secure Domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessing of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution of the United States of America. The Answer to the third question is " Constitutional Republic.

Where is it written in the Constitution that you have to be able to pass a test.

Probably most Americans when it was written were semi literate. Same as today to think about it for a second.

There are no qualifications other than being a citizen, non felon.

He earmarks 7 billion to build coal plants in Africa... threatens to bankrupt our coal plants

This guy is not living what he's saying.. he says what his voters want to hear

I agree with that,

Total BS for him to say that.

Explain to us why Obama is giving aid to African countries to have voter ID???? Then he rants about dong it here.

You are an idiot. Any citizen needs an ID to do many things but you fools rant that these minorities are unable to get them. They are not expensive and most states will help someone get one. What the libs like you want is for the illegal aliens to vote. Go and stick your head where it does not shine.

Fixed it for ya.

Got a number of how many NON Citizens voted last time?

Explain to us why Obama is giving aid to African countries to have voter ID???? Then he rants about dong it here.

You ae an idiot. Any citizen need an ID to do many things but you fools rant that these minorities are unable to get them. What the libs like you want is for the illegal aliens to vote. Go and stick your head where it does not shine.

Go and stick your head where it does not shine.

---

LOL

Great discussion point,,,, MORON.

Where is it written in the Constitution that you have to be able to pass a test.

Probably most Americans when it was written were semi literate. Same as today to think about it for a second.

There are no qualifications other than being a citizen, non felon.

I agree with that,

Total BS for him to say that.

? Not every citizen could vote when the Constitution was written.