Has white hater treyvon ever attacked a white boy before ?

no one seems to care what a racist the

CREEPY ASS CRACKER is...

I wonder why...

I think the better question would be has the [African-American slur] hating Zimmerman ever been charged with any crimes relating to his hatred of blacks?

You mean, has he ever fought for his life against a armed white thug on meds?

Closing arguments are going to burn Z boys ass.

He did his bit, but decided to go further.

On his own.

Trayvon had no idea who the fuhk he was.

Just some crank in a pickup.

Scared fuhk outta Trayvon.

Once cornered, Trayvon STOOD HIS GROUND and was murdered.

Are we cousins?

Do you have an Uncle Jack whose bunghole smells like dog dick? I do.

I won't say how I know what Uncle Jack's bunghole smells like.

Nor will I say how I know what dog dick smells like.

But I still wanna know the answer. I always ask that question, every time someone at the front of the room says, "There are no bad questions." I raise my hand right up there, and I ask them, "Why does my Uncle Jack's ass smell like dog dick?"

I usually change a lot of minds with that question. There's usually universal agreement that there are, in fact, some bad questions.

But I still wanna know the answer. I always ask that question, every time someone at the front of the room says, "There are no bad questions." I raise my hand right up there, and I ask them, "Why does my Uncle Jack's ass smell like dog dick?"

I usually change a lot of minds with that question. There's usually universal agreement that there are, in fact, some bad questions.

its nice to know you dont go with just anyone

Better question still:

My Uncle Phil never eats bologna, but his farts always smell just like bologna. What's that all about?

Can you preform considered racist and still not be a racist ? Or are you have diarrhea of the mouth again ? ^_^

My group had a new big shot boss and he called a meeting of all the group leaders. At one point he stopped for discussion and I said "Bill, I have a stupid question . . ."

He interrupted and said very boss-like: "There ARE no stupid questions".

To which I instantly asked "What do you mean by that?" and stared at him . . .

The awkward silence (a long, long second) was broken by a burst of laughter from the Brits in the group. You had to be there but it was a fucking funny break-in for the new boss. It actually turned out very well.

I might try your dog dick or bologna asshole stuff sometime if you don't mind. Sounds like good mixed company humor.

:huh:

Preform?

In blow molding (water bottles and milk jugs, for example), some processes use a semi-molten preform to inflate into a full size bottle.

Hannibal probably is in no shape to be that technical this morning. The second sentence is barely coherent. Apparently you have bad breath . . .

Aren't all you liberals related?

You see how I get mistreated and insulted? I just have a minor civil exchange with a fellow poster and I get labeled. Just because I smoke pot, don't give a shit about abortion and hate government, I'm labeled liberal.

What about my guns? I have an ID. Years of work that would be considered a career as opposed to a series of jobs. Not really religious but I'm not for picking on Christians or Jews just because I can (like fucking morons do).

I think we should save the whales from the elephants. Dow should marry Jones and quit living in sin. Wall Street needs some windows and a roof. We should recycle more too. I hardly ever see anyone on the bike path heading toward town. These are my beliefs.

And you call me a toothless, filthy waterhead?

What was the question?

be sure to have some ky jelly on hand

KY? good idea... That is a great state.