Poll: 60 Percent of Hispanics Back ‘Enforcement First’

From the National Review By Andrew Stiles:

A majority of Hispanic voters think legal status to illegal immigrants should be granted only after a goal of stopping 90 percent of future illegal immigration has been acheived, according to a new survey by GOP pollster John McLaughlin.

By a margin of 60 percent to 34 percent, registered Hispanic voters said they supported granting legal status to illegal immigrants “only when the 90% goal is reached.” Hispanic adults backed the proposal by a nearly identical margin — 60 percent to 32 percent.

Entire Article here:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/352903/poll-60-percent-hispanics-back-enforcement-first-approach-immigration-reform-andrew

I've talked to lots of legal immigrants from mexico that didn't think it was right that some were coming illegally. They usually waitfor a while to be let in. Many of them even try to learn some English first, so they can perform well in their new country.

I've talked to lots of legal immigrants from mexico that didn't think it was right that some were coming illegally. They usually waitfor a while to be let in. Many of them even try to learn some English first, so they can perform well in their new country.

Anyone who Came to this Country Legally wouldn't want a porous border.They came he Legally, so I bet they feel anyone else coming to America should have to do it the right way. America is a nation of Immigrants. We Welcome all Legal immigrants to this Country with open arms. We just don't appricate it when people break our laws to enter this Country.