Mexico now world's fattest nation, surpasses US

70% of Mexican adults are overweight or obese, according to some estimates, no thanks to trends like industrialized agriculture and the invasion of fast food chains from abroad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801

Carbs and grease. They deep fry a lot, buy cooking oil by gallons. Also, if you've been to some Spanish markets, they have real strange meat products that are, clearly, very fatty, and make refried beans with lard, etc. Overall, Mexican food isn't exactly Weight Watcher's material. (Ever left a Mexican restaurant, feeling like you swallowed a handful of fishing sinkers, swearing to yourself you'll never do that again?)

I would have thought that the Mexicans ate much healthier than that what with flour tortillas and what have you . But now that I think of it, most Mexicans I see are usually overweight. That's not a slam on Mexicans, just an observation. I'm not so thin as I once was myself.

Yea, damn those food providers feeding those poor people that need to come to the U.S. to work because they have it so bad

Hopefully the obesity epidemic will one day be so bad that they won't be able to squeeze as many illegals in the back of a truck or minivan

A hundred or so years ago, all races in all countries subsisted on many fewer calories and

much more strenuous farm work where most people lived on the farm.

In Mexico, people could subsist on a handful of beans.

Similarly in this country, mostly vegetables and lean meats.

Now, food is readily available, especially fast fried foods.

And no one ploys acres behind a plow.

Result???

Fat people.

Hopefully the obesity epidemic will one day be so bad that they won't be able to squeeze as many illegals in the back of a truck or minivan

bring them here. republicans will work the crap off those slave laborers.

Oh you thought democrats hire illegals to take dems own jobs?? hahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

yeah sure.

damn. and all this time i thought the libs said that speaking english made people fat.

Currently amongst the English, the popular quip "One in three Americans weighs as much as the other two" now refers to our Mexicano neighbors as well.........lol

70% of Mexican adults are overweight or obese, according to some estimates, no thanks to trends like industrialized agriculture and the invasion of fast food chains from abroad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801

because the taco is the perfect food...I love me some taco!

hey, moron redneck azzholes love their drugs, going to watch cars race to the left,

play macho man on their video games, watch guys in speedos scream and yell at

each other, go to gun shows.

No exercise, but they look so manly man to their other male friends.

And they are so fat, they are just like women.

Suuuuiiiiiii.