My First Banning! I'm Back! What Took So Long Mods? HaH

I got banned and I love it. It took so long though. I was trying to be banned for 7-8 months. I feel like a legitimate troll now. Thank you Chuck!

Now to you asswipe lib scumbags. Your reprieve is over. I will start kicking your at asses once!

Die vile liberal filth!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned and I love it. It took so long though. I was trying to be banned for 7-8 months. I feel like a legitimate troll now. Thank you Chuck!

Now to you asswipe lib scumbags. Your reprieve is over. I will start kicking your at asses once!

you've finally made it to the major league...what did you do to gwt a time out?.

Hey turd what'd you get banned for?

You must be inexperienced or suffering a spell of stupid cause you is doing it all wrong here. If you wish to be successful you must first change your IP address then change up your style to avoid detection.

you've finally made it to the major league...what did you do to gwt a time out?.

Used an old sok. Only mods are allowed to use soks.

Hey turd what'd you get banned for?

Turd?

So now are you gonna retire your SOK mandrew?

That's not me. Chuck banned all my toys.

You must be inexperienced or suffering a spell of stupid cause you is doing it all wrong here. If you wish to be successful you must first change your IP address then change up your style to avoid detection.

I'm not afraid of detection. I am fearless.

he was banned for dismembering fetuses and eating them

thereby spreading mad stalker syndrome.

How can that spread a pathogen when i'm the carrier?

You were hardly missed - The site was down most of the time you were gone.

Yea I said turd...What'd you get banned forIf I were you I would take more offense to someone calling you dear or cupcake.Now tell me before I get the toilet paper out . Turd..

You were hardly missed - The site was down most of the time you were gone.

I enjoy tsl's threads.

Never mind I seen it

Screw you loser, you don't even have any warning points. I got 7. When you get some warning points then you can crow. Clearly I screw with the losers here far better than you do.

Screw you loser, you don't even have any warning points. I got 7. When you get some warning points then you can crow. Clearly I screw with the losers here far better than you do.

I have 2 points. I don't think points are public. I can't see yours. But seven is respectable. All the "I'm gonna give you cancer or I'm gonna have Anonymous kill you." Really turned people off. It was very lame. I told you to stop but you did not listen. Now you are a nobody and I am the troll king.

Hey nightstalker.

Hey what's up man.

So now are you gonna retire your SOK mandrew?

And Kenny Powers.

The Bedwetter lives in a state of suspended delusion him thinking he "kicks ass."

He thinks repetitively calling people "fuc-k-en morons" is kicking ass.

This guy is the biggest pansy ass coward in the history of the forum.

That's not me. Chuck banned all my toys.

who were they ?

ES has missed you, he is the sites favorite dood...

And Kenny Powers.

The Bedwetter lives in a state of suspended delusion him thinking he "kicks ass."

He thinks repetitively calling people "fuc-k-en morons" is kicking ass.

This guy is the biggest pansy ass coward in the history of the forum.

hey coward

if you want TNS to come visit, you have to put up your address

dumbazz...

lol

hey coward

you were saying "I love messycoons"

"I hire them so they can feed their families"

you never answered me you scab

do you pay workmans comp ?

UI ?

do you deduct taxes ?

what kind of benefit and retirement package do you offer ?

next time you need help

CALL THE UNION HALL

you pathetic hypocrite

scab

oh and ES... how much does the fed gov have to spend to subsidize your substandard slave labor ?

$900,000 per worker ?

Just got done working for the morning. matchbox 20 and the goo goo dolls. fun fun.

They were slow bands. but the road crew was nice.

Good for you then bro. What kinda job you in?

look who ran from the post above this one

lol

coward

ES or that twat. Screw those losers. They just entertain us by letting us humiliate them day after day.