Why do konz try to stop abortions: a new theory!

It occurs to me that the reason konz are so anti-abortion has nothing to do with morality or religion.

The children that result from suboptimal "relationships" are much more likely to be born into suboptimal homes, thus growing up to be unhappy, unruly kids and, by extension, adults.

Rational people would see this as a negative, but I wonder...

Perhaps unhappy, unruly kids are just the sort of kids that konz will recruit to become their domestic army - Brownshirts, if I may.

Unhappy, unattached kids want nothing more than to find a place to "fit in" and, if the konz are clever, they will become the authority figures these kids want so desperately. Criminal street gangs will no longer me the only games in town.

This will work! We know that normal, well-adjusted kids will have NOTHING to do with the konz and their dystoipian vision for America, so the konz will rely on the might-have-been-aborted to fill their ranks.

How are we expected to continue waging ceaseless, unlimited wars against anybody and everybody unless we can continue to grow little automons-like soldiers.

Discuss.

cc

So your theory is that Conservatives want to stop abortions, is to create more low information, public school educated liberals?

That's a pretty stupid theory.

You're a product of the public school system, aren't you?

cc

Would you say that is wrong to kill a 9 month old baby by crushing its skull and dismembering it while it is in the birth canal?

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.

It occurs to me that the reason konz are so anti-abortion has nothing to do with morality or religion.

The children that result from suboptimal "relationships" are much more likely to be born into suboptimal homes, thus growing up to be unhappy, unruly kids and, by extension, adults.

Perhaps unhappy, unruly kids are just the sort of kids that konz will recruit to become their domestic army - Brownshirts, if I may.

Unhappy, unattached kids want nothing more than to find a place to "fit in" and, if the konz are clever, they will become the authority figures these kids want so desperately. Criminal street gangs will no longer me the only games in town.

This will work! We know that normal, well-adjusted kids will have NOTHING to do with the konz and their dystoipian vision for America, so the konz will rely on the might-have-been-aborted to fill their ranks.

How are we expected to continue waging ceaseless, unlimited wars against anybody and everybody unless we can continue to grow little automons-like soldiers.

Discuss.

cc

This is PURE BS! and I am offended. We want these children to be born so we can have them work in our factories for pennies. A bowl of rice and a OSHA approved ball and chain and we can get 8 years out of them before they move on. Then you can take over and put them in goverment houses and give them EBT cards. We both get what we want. Yes?

another worm troll genius, come on, you can get stupider than this. just open your mouth let your IQ testify

My apologies for the misinformation. They only suck out the brain and crush the skull. They no longer dismember the baby, because that would be too comfortable for the mother...

Would you say that is wrong to kill a 9 month old baby by crushing its skull and dismembering it while it is in the birth canal?

My plan would be to enforce a full-term delivery, raise the kid in an orphanage/factory, and then let the PRC kill it when it's old enough to go into the service.

cc

My plan would be to enforce a full-term delivery, raise the kid in an orphanage/factory, and then let the PRC kill it when it's old enough to go into the service.

cc

No, skip the orphanage and let them sleep on a thatch mat by their work station in the factory.

so i guess this means in liberal la-la land....that to kill everyone who may or may not end up having what they consider a substandard

life is the best "choice". f**king materialists. that's all pro-abortionists are.....racists and materialists.....everything they claim to despise.

No, skip the orphanage and let them sleep on a thatch mat by their work station in the factory.

A mat? I don't think so. That would teach them that it's possible to get something for nothing.

They can sleep on oily rags.

cc

A mat? I don't think so. That would teach them that it's possible to get something for nothing.

They can sleep on oily rags.

cc

hmmm. You're right and no rags either. They cost money. Let them stand while they sleep and you liberals can tax them for breathing.

Discuss.

cc

What are cons, konz, or any other demeaning value abbreviated to define the so called "conservative" adjective prior to social identity in which the character plays a casted member of societal evolution directing genetic continuation within the symphony of syllables dancing around topics and issues of what if now isn't eternity designed to get ancestors to ignore self containment.

What is the purpose to think out of the box philosophy? Rule everything beyond one's skin collectively? That is an act of conspiring, not a conspiracy theory.

Caught-cha in the act of diverting attentions to join a social narrative of could become reality. The end of Republicans and conservatism leaving only every other tribal vernacular of labeling society's children.

so i guess this means in liberal la-la land....that to kill everyone who may or may not end up having what they consider a substandard

life is the best "choice". f**king materialists. that's all pro-abortionists are.....racists and materialists.....everything they claim to despise.

A 2004 study by the Guttmacher Institute reported that women listed the following amongst their reasons for choosing to have an abortion:[44]

• 74% Having a baby would dramatically change my life
  • 73% Cannot afford a baby now
  • 48% Do not want to be a single mother or having relationship problems
  • 38% Have completed my childbearing
  • 32% Not ready for a(nother) child
  • 25% Do not want people to know I had sex or got pregnant
  • 22% Do not feel mature enough to raise a(nother) child
  • 14% Husband or partner wants me to have an abortion
  • 13% Possible problems affecting the health of the fetus
  • 12% Concerns about my health
  • 6% Parents want me to have an abortion
  • 1% Was a victim of rape
  • less than 0.5% Became pregnant as a result of incest

That's not a baby, it's just a club of nonviable cells.

My 2 year old is not viable..

A 2004 study by the Guttmacher Institute reported that women listed the following amongst their reasons for choosing to have an abortion:[44]

• 74% Having a baby would dramatically change my life
  • 73% Cannot afford a baby now
  • 48% Do not want to be a single mother or having relationship problems
  • 38% Have completed my childbearing
  • 32% Not ready for a(nother) child
  • 25% Do not want people to know I had sex or got pregnant
  • 22% Do not feel mature enough to raise a(nother) child
  • 14% Husband or partner wants me to have an abortion
  • 13% Possible problems affecting the health of the fetus
  • 12% Concerns about my health
  • 6% Parents want me to have an abortion
  • 1% Was a victim of rape
  • less than 0.5% Became pregnant as a result of incest

My 2 year old is not viable..

Before dano hot puberty, that 0.5% was 0.002%.