George Z replaces Casey Anthony as America's most hated

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. GZ loses, whether his rw bigoted sycophants like it or not.

He's the white OJ, whether he walks is yet to be seen. But OJ he is. Everyone knows he's a cowardly killer, whether they admit or not, whether he gets convicted or not.

the difference is....no one was really on casey anthony's side. at least 1/2 the country thinks zimmerman is innocent. if i were him,

i'd exploit the media sensationalism which caused his arrest in the 1st place, file lawsuits on everyone from al sharpton to barack obama,

make a mint off the bull$h!t anyway possible, then travel to new zealand or somewhere for a life of peace and comfort.

the difference is....no one was really on casey anthony's side. at least 1/2 the country thinks zimmerman is innocent. if i were him,

i'd exploit the media sensationalism which caused his arrest in the 1st place, file lawsuits on everyone from al sharpton to barack obama,

make a mint off the bull$h!t anyway possible, then travel to new zealand or somewhere for a life of peace and comfort.

Agreed...

That's true. GZ loses, whether his rw bigoted sycophants like it or not.

He's the white OJ, whether he walks is yet to be seen. But OJ he is. Everyone knows he's a cowardly killer, whether they admit or not, whether he gets convicted or not.

Only bigot is you and the leftist extreme liberal racist.

Very few really think GZ is innocent, the ones that do for the most part just resent the unity of the black community and the support of the whites who see that a 17 yr old young man who had a bright future was gunned down just before his life began. His life was stolen from him, by more of the stereotyping that has victimized black people long after slavery was ostensibly abolished.

But Casey is a close second.

As constant targets of vigilantes seeking true justice, neither of them have a life left to them - in or out of prison.

...even if Zimmerman is acquitted in a court of law??

How sad are you libturds!

George was gud and was only having his 2nd. amendment rites because he has a rit to love his gun. And he didn't kill a white cracker so he's innocent. Baby jesus loves George Zimmerman.

All americans love George because he got one of them obami lookalikes. And the rest aren't that many and don't count anyway. because baby jesus only is going to rapture white people. And maybe their poodles and pit bulls if they don't bite.

All americans love George because he got one of them obami lookalikes. And the rest aren't that many and don't count anyway. because baby jesus only is going to rapture white people. And maybe their poodles and pit bulls if they don't bite.

zimmerman is mixed race just like obama. is that all your dumb ass has? ignorance?

According to a new Gallup/USA Today poll

, 51 percent of Black people said Zimmerman is definitely guilty, while only 10 percent of White people believe hes guilty. Approximately 20 percent of both Whites and Blacks believe that Zimmerman is probably guilty.

The strict racial lines in the sand are apparent in other areas of the poll as well.

73 percent of Black people believe that Zimmerman would have been arrested if Trayvon had been White. Interestingly enough, only 33 percent of non-Hispanic White people believe that race plays a part in how the gunman is being treated.

Not only does White America predominantly believe in Zimmermans innocence, 43 percent of them say believe that there is too much media coverage surrounding the case compared to only 16 percent of Black people who feel the same, according to an earlier Pew Research Center poll.

Which says it all. You muricans done got yersefs a biiigggg problem and it's going to get settled wif your second mendmunt rits. gawd blus murica, cause it's going to need something gud from baby jesus very soon!

zimmerman is mixed race just like obama. is that all your dumb ass has? ignorance?

Which just prove that George was bad and needed to git his gun to make him good too. Because guns make you good and right and Samuel colt said so. GAwd blus murica!

Lilly white. Ever see his dad? His Mom? I think if your parents are white, you're white. But that's just me.

His mom wasn't white. LOL! She is Peruvian. Have you seen her? His father is white. He is mixed. If you are going to use the race card, at least use both the white and latino race card. LMAO!

His mom here. http://fox8.com/2013/07/05/mom-vs-mom-in-george-zimmerman-trial/ OH yeah, she is white. LMAO!

LOL Dano cracks me up.

Tryvon's mom is Chinese and his dad is Chinese so that makes him Austrian. LMAO! Look Dano, I can make stuff up too.

How is Zimmerman a "mixed race"? By such a standard, everyone is a mixed race. I guess you're saying there's no such thing as a real white person.

Justin Bieber. He's the only white person.

...you are the dumbest person I've seen in my life! Good lord, 5th graders are smarter than you!

How is Zimmerman a "mixed race"? By such a standard, everyone is a mixed race. I guess you're saying there's no such thing as a real white person.

Justin Bieber. He's the only white person.

Don't troll a troll my brutha!

LOL!

Why do libs have the preconceived opinion of guilty until proven innocent?

And some here even say if Z is found not guilty on all charges by the jury,

he will still be considered guilty in their eyes?

I've been watching and more importantly listening to the trial. Ya'll should do the same

before judging.....

Very few really think GZ is innocent, the ones that do for the most part just resent the unity of the black community and the support of the whites who see that a 17 yr old young man who had a bright future was gunned down just before his life began. His life was stolen from him, by more of the stereotyping that has victimized black people long after slavery was ostensibly abolished.

The only people who think that Zimmerman is guilty are the ones that are not looking at the real evidence but are believeing all of the made up stuff that supposedly happened with no witnesses. There was the two minutes that Martin was out of sight of Zimmerman and he was going back to his car when he hung up with the police. Between that time and when he was on his back being beaten by Martin there are NO WITNESSES as to what happened. The phone conversation of Martin with his girl friend possibly demonstrates his anger and him going to confront Zimmerman. The words Martin said according to the frend are basically the same ones that Zimmerman said he said. Other than that nothing demonstrates who was stalking who except the police who are very adept aat breaking a story when someone is lying and they could not break Zimmermans story even when lying to him about a fictional video of what happened. The head detective on the stand said he believed Zimmerman. This trial is a racist witch hunt. First time a hispanic is being portrayed as a bad guy by the rabid left. In the early days they used the foolish reference of a white hispanic. Later they dropped the hispanic part. WHY????? RACiSM AT ITS WORST.