Emotional attacks on Obama are stupid

They're as tiresome now as they have been since the beginning and they've been nothing but tricks to discredit Obama since the over sensationalized attacks against him for making verbal mistakes while taking his oath of office.

Since so many of you complain about people being on welfare and public assistance, how is it that you yourselves have so much computer time here when working people are too busy supporting themselves to be here this much?

My hours rotate but even I can't keep up with a lot of you so it makes me wonder if you're not the pot calling the kettle black.

For the record all these juvenile personal attacks about him being gay, muslim, foreign born and the rest of it only serve to discredit any real opposition to policies like the government's ability to lock us up without trial and other substantive things that take away our constitutional and worker's rights.

Do the rest of us a favor and stick to the real issues because many of you have cried wolf over so many things for so long that now few if any are listening whenever you cry wolf even when you've actually got something.

Enough already.

Telling the facts against the Obama actions are now emotional attacks????? So the libs have decided to accuse the right of what they do instead of racism. Foolishness.

Did Obama make promises before and after he was elected both times? Has he followed through on any of them? The Stimulus package was supposed to reduce the unemployment within a year. Did that happen?? Did any other of his promises happen???? NO!!!!

So pointing them out is just emotional attacks. What an idiot.

Wingnuts have had Obama Derangement Syndrome since before he even took the oath of office.

After getting their asses kicked in a royal fashion two consecutive times, the syndrome has intensified to the nth degree.

You actually believe in party politics, that means EVERYTHING you say about this man is put through a partisan lens, you are as bad as Bill O'rielly, but at least he admits his partisanship, you are still in denial.

Wingnuts have had Obama Derangement Syndrome since before he even took the oath of office.

After getting their asses kicked in a royal fashion two consecutive times, the syndrome has intensified to the nth degree.

Uncanny how that mirrors GWB almost exactly...

2016 awaits and with the exception of Reagan to H.W. Bush Sr. history has shown us that after 8 years or double terms the opposing party almost always wins the White House.

Telling the facts against the Obama actions are now emotional attacks????? So the libs have decided to accuse the right of what they do instead of racism. Foolishness.

Did Obama make promises before and after he was elected both times? Has he followed through on any of them? The Stimulus package was supposed to reduce the unemployment within a year. Did that happen?? Did any other of his promises happen???? NO!!!!

Still having trouble in the fact-based universe, I see. The "stimulus" was reduced in size, scope, and effectiveness by the republiklown members of Congress (whom I'm SURE were just trying to help). A full 50% went to useless tax cuts to prevent further right wing antics....... look it up.....

If you haven't seen the hundreds of emotional attacks against this man on this board, you're blind and deaf.

The world has changed quite a bit since those olden times.

The american people continue to hate republicans' guts.

I've shown poll after poll showing they much prefer democrat ideas over republicans.

Read and weep.

Your fiat Lord and Savior Barrack Obama is a corporate puppet and equally the crony capitalist just open your eyes and look around.

If you haven't seen the hundreds of emotional attacks against this man on this board, you're blind and deaf.

Thank you Ma'am. There's a huge difference between emotional attacks and sticking with facts although from what we're seeing here legitimate dissent or approval doesn't have the same appeal as blasting someone with rhetoric or untruths.

To the OP, are you some sort of paid apologist ? Why waste your time defending the same kind of criminal as bush ?

I rather thought my op was very specific in sticking with facts rather than leveling emotional attacks. The part about us losing our rights isn't hardly apologizing for legitimate dissent so you may want to reread the op.

I rather thought my op was very specific in sticking with facts rather than leveling emotional attacks. The part about us losing our rights isn't hardly apologizing for legitimate dissent so you may want to reread the op.

Your defense of Obombya is emotionally motivated, any thinking, rational individual would see what he has done. Steady as she goes.

They're as tiresome now as they have been since the beginning and they've been nothing but tricks to discredit Obama since the over sensationalized attacks against him for making verbal mistakes while taking his oath of office.

Since so many of you complain about people being on welfare and public assistance, how is it that you yourselves have so much computer time here when working people are too busy supporting themselves to be here this much?

My hours rotate but even I can't keep up with a lot of you so it makes me wonder if you're not the pot calling the kettle black.

For the record all these juvenile personal attacks about him being gay, muslim, foreign born and the rest of it only serve to discredit any real opposition to policies like the government's ability to lock us up without trial and other substantive things that take away our constitutional and worker's rights.

Do the rest of us a favor and stick to the real issues because many of you have cried wolf over so many things for so long that now few if any are listening whenever you cry wolf even when you've actually got something.

Enough already.

...get a life, you moron! ...and stop the crying!

Your defense of Obombya is emotionally motivated, any thinking, rational individual would see what he has done. Steady as she goes.

Telling people to stick with fact and leaving out emotional name calling is not hardly defending anyone nor an emotionally motivated response. It's about navigating our way through our current turmoils using calm rational thought. You really should have reread the op Hannibal because you sure missed the point on this one.

...get a life, you moron! ...and stop the crying!

And there we have it. The easy way emotionally charged post instead of actually taking the time to think your way through this. Many thanks for proving exactly what the op and this thread is about.

Enough already.

OK I'm sorry.

Really

ec again your sick liberal fantasy. W was an excellent president. sambo the shoe shine boy is the most unqualified person ever to hold this office. he is a moron, he knows nothing about America and our sacred constitution and only believes in moving this once great country as far left as he can get away with. W protected this country from muslim terrorists, kept our economy extremely strong until he could not get the scumbag libs like barney the fag frank to realize that the libs easing of credit would be a disaster.

so please tell me what negative criticism W deserved and what negative criticism sambo the tar baby does not deserve.

You are right, emotional attacks are wrong and, frankly, childish. But liberals need to practice what they preach. If I disagree with Obama's Foreign Policy decisions or domestic economic decisions and provide an argument based on those areas, don't call me a racist or a bigot.

You are right, emotional attacks are wrong and, frankly, childish. But liberals need to practice what they preach. If I disagree with Obama's Foreign Policy decisions or domestic economic decisions and provide an argument based on those areas, don't call me a racist or a bigot.

Completely agree. ALL sides are guilty of this insanity and we've got to stop it before we throw everything completely away.

It's time to listen to each other so we can come up with realistic solutions to our very real problems otherwise we'll keep playing into the hands of the puppet masters on all sides who only want to control us for their own selfish gains.

We've got to stop this insanity.

And there we have it. The easy way emotionally charged post instead of actually taking the time to think your way through this. Many thanks for proving exactly what the op and this thread is about.

...and where were you from 2000 to 2008?