The King

Obama Living like a King

300px-Dom_Perignon_1999.jpg

A bottle of vintage 1999 Dom Perignon, with accompanying materials. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

President Obama:

What image do you think it sends to the American people when you close tours of OUR house and then have a private party and concert at a greater expense than having the White House tours open for a month?

Do you genuinely believe the American people are not offended by this lack of consideration for our rights and abuse of our tax dollars? How can you in good conscience have a party such as this while people are being furloughed and criminals are being released allegedly under the guise of sequester?

Where did the funding come from to pay for this party? For me this is the equivalent of going to a food pantry for free food, while being more than able to afford to buy my own food.

This wasteful spending is an absolute hypocrisy while you Mr. President and members of your party are parading around the country claiming doom and gloom over the sequester, while eating caviar and drinking Dom Perignon champagne.

Get it into perspective. These actions demonstrate an elitist mentality. I do not believe the history books will reflect well upon your legacy with these outrageous hypocrisies.

http://kelle75.wordpress.com/2013/04/16/obama-living-like-a-king/

William Proxmire, Senator from Wisconsin, gave Reagan's inaugural committee a Golden Fleece Award for spending $15.5 million of taxpayer money on the inauguration.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_inauguration_of_Ronald_Reagan

I don't remember any Republicans getting upset about this amount; rather they defended it.

Not to mention Reagan was a real president, not the reality show president we have now. Reagan actually did things to improve America.

reagan was 50 50 on that one...the more you get into the life and times of president reagan, the more you get a little confused about some of the sh it he pulled and the conservative desire to perform felacio on his cadavre. though i do believe that he should replace lincoln on mt rushmore

reagan was 50 50 on that one...the more you get into the life and times of president reagan, the more you get a little confused about some of the sh it he pulled and the conservative desire to perform felacio on his cadavre. though i do believe that he should replace lincoln on mt rushmore

What has Obama done for America? Not himself , for America except put us deeper in debt, sustained unemployment over 7% with his failed leadership and job killing policies and cares nothing for the Constitutional rights of individuals.

What has Obama done for America? Not himself , for America except put us deeper in debt, sustained unemployment over 7% with his failed leadership and job killing policies and cares nothing for the Constitutional rights of individuals.

he shot those somali pirates...

Has thrown some of the best parties the White House has ever seen! Thanks for your contribution to society Obama!

he has thrown some great parties...and home brewing...he is home brewing...

his greatest contribution...blacks throughout the land will never be able to say...."we had nothing to do with messing this country up" now they got as much skin in the blame game as the rest of us.

now if we could just get a japanese president...you know show some tollerance

Living in this atmosphere I have heard few things that always echo in the back round of my thinking about what to do next.

I must maintain what I earned and have no say in the value others hold about it so everything I earned is either priceless or worth less than what I was instructed to believe it could become, "If".

My point being "So goes a man, so goes society." put that with "So goes Israel, so goes humanity"?

Specific generalizations have specific intentional meanings that run through every ideology, common sense.

Lifetimes share common senses, not common vocabulary. Tower of Babel is a metaphor of why society's spoke different languages and nobody in power of framing public opinions could or would give an honest reason why?

Till now. This is how I earned the title offered 400 years ago in a prophecy by a well known prophet.

One Male, the only 2 words in English given credit to be written by Nostradamus.

The gender that goes against politics, religion, academia, and rests economic standards to stabilize natural balance bring humanity back in the moment where time is always now. No yesterday or tomorrow, just this moment details never duplicated as added before currently.

Physical absolutes where reality calls death and taxes the only absolutes any body needs to understand what their lifetime means to societal evolution.

Now go build a reality everyone else is willing to die for paying an individual the honor of directing any ancestors they leave behind.

Symbolism over substance = faith. Mind over matter = hope. Governance = learning about how to behave socially from cradles to grave as the body within your skin doesn't matter to those regulating what to believe.

Charity = rank has its privileges in taking risks no body finds out what real is in plain sight any generation of another ancestor passing through this atmosphere.

Now is physical eternity and passing through this atmosphere as a species is eternal life of specific forms generally added by conceptions conceiving their own replacements within this physical self contained , self maintaining point of universal balancing results are self evident and physically absolutely what is presently adding together within the actions of contracting results expanding details never duplicated all the time, CURRENTLY.

So, energy flows the paths of least resistance and laws resist understanding what real is as energy cannot be created or destroyed in shapes forming the forms shapes within the current events adding presently.

I have uncrowned humanity and that makes Barack Obama just another male as is the pope, the dalai lama, or any other executive framing public opinion, while honoring the original United States Constitution...It is timeless, not out of date..

William Proxmire, Senator from Wisconsin, gave Reagan's inaugural committee a Golden Fleece Award for spending $15.5 million of taxpayer money on the inauguration.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_inauguration_of_Ronald_Reagan

I don't remember any Republicans getting upset about this amount; rather they defended it.

ALWAYS defend by changing it to the other guy.

This is about shitty PR and really bad messaging.

Quit acting dense about it. Obama is not a man of the people.

ALWAYS defend by changing it to the other guy.

This is about shitty PR and really bad messaging.

Quit acting dense about it. Obama is not a man of the people.

Always the liberal justification for their own behavior....somebody else did it.