Africa Today....

I'm starting this thread for all the race baiters who feel personally victimized their ancestors being slaves in the new world. Where would you rather be? Here are in Africa?

Nigeria school massacre: Yobe secondary schools closed

7 July 2013 Last updated at 20:36

Secondary schools have been ordered to close across Nigeria's north-eastern state of Yobe after a massacre in which suspected Islamist extremists killed 22 students and torched their school.

Yobe Governor Ibrahim Gaidam condemned as "cold-blooded murder" Saturday's attack on the Mamudo boarding school.

Nigeria blamed Islamist militant group Boko Haram - which targeted two schools in the region in June - for the attack.

The group's name translates as "Western education is forbidden".

Dozens of schools have been burned in attacks by Islamists since 2010.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23221237

http://www.globalissues.org/article/90/aids-in-africa

The Impact Of AIDS In Africa

Between 1999 and 2000 more people died of AIDS in Africa than in all the wars on the continent, as mentioned by the UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan.

The death toll is expected to have a severe impact on many economies in the region. In some nations, it is already being felt. Life expectancies in some nations is already decreasing rapidly, while mortality rates are increasing.

[2000] began with 24 million Africans infected with the virus. In the absence of a medical miracle, nearly all will die before 2010. Each day, 6,000 Africans die from AIDS. Each day, an additional 11,000 are infected.

— Lester R. Brown, HIV Epidemic Restructuring Africa’s Population, World Watch Issue Alert, 31 October 2000

UNAIDS estimates for 2008 (which are latest figures available) there were roughly:

33.4 million living with HIV

2.7 million new infections of HIV

2 million deaths from AIDS

Approximately 7 out of 10 deaths for 2008 were in Sub-Saharan Africa, a region that also has over two-thirds of adult HIV cases and over 90% of new HIV infections amongst children.

AIDS affects different segments of society in different ways. For

south I have been saying this for years. that blacks in this country in the worst poverty are far better off then if they were living in africa. blacks are just ignorant sheep who don't want to listen to facts & reason they just want to blame others for their failure as a culture.

The Central African Republic (CAR) has been abandoned to cope with a "humanitarian emergency" since rebels seized power in March, a medical agency says.Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) said most aid agencies had withdrawn to the capital, citing a lack of security.As a result, the country's health care system had collapsed, it said.Seleka rebel group strongman Michel Djotodia captured power in March, ousting President Francois Bozize.'Crisis on top of crisis'The MSF said it, along with UN and other international agencies, had been a "victim of robberies and looting" in recent months.Malnutrition and preventable diseases are rife, with 33% more malaria cases reported this year then in the same period last year, it said in a report.The coup followed years of unrest, leading to a "crisis on top of a crisis"."We are facing one of the worst years in terms of the impact of the disease," said Ellen van der Velden, MSF's head of mission in CAR.http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23240151

Oh btw feel free to post any positive things in Africa today. I'll be more and glad to refute any positive things with two or three horrific articles.

Black poverty in America. Obamacare, Obamaphone, Welfare, Subsidized housing, Car, Food stamps, iPhone, 42 in HD TV, Microwave oven, Computer, Stereo system, Affirmative action, $100 nikes, Earned Income Tax Credit, Comm. Redevelopment Act. Tough to be discriminated against in racist America.

Sounds to me like this is just another race baiting biotching session in a long line of extremely tiresome racist topics where many of you justify your own racist beliefs amongst yourselves.

Welcome to 21st century America where the vast majority of us are leaving all this nonsense behind.

...blacks have a low self esteem!

I was talking to Joe a bar friend one time. We got to talking about race issues.. he said that the reason I don't care for blacks is because I was raised in bigoted family. I replied BS... my father used to have his black coworkers over to watch Dallas football all the time. He apologized and went on to say blacks are raised to hate white people while whites have been fed white guilt all there life.

His story made a lot of sense to me...

They feel inferior to other races!... THAT's why the word 'racism' is alive and well!

The day blacks are proud of themselves, their heritage and race, 'racism' will disappear!

• 3 weeks later...

Thousands of people who have fled fighting in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to Uganda face health risks because of a lack of drinking water, the charity Save the Children has said.

More than half of the 66,000 people who have crossed the border this month are children, the charity says.

They fled a raid on a border town by a Ugandan rebel group based in DR Congo.

Save the Children says resources in Uganda are insufficient to cope with the high number of refugees.

The BBC's Catherine Byaruhanga in Uganda says even though a transit camp providing aid has been set-up near the border town of Bundibudgyo, a lot of the refugees are choosing to stay with the host communities.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23493507

Sounds to me like this is just another race baiting biotching session in a long line of extremely tiresome racist topics where many of you justify your own racist beliefs amongst yourselves.

Welcome to 21st century America where the vast majority of us are leaving all this nonsense behind.

Like the 5 threads about "black men superior..." by a black racist who protests way too much to mask it.

Nothing like a glass house pitching rocks. Ineffective and amusing.

From an article by Fred Reed:

Permit me a revisionist view of slavery.

I suggest that blacks ought to be grateful that their faster ancestors caught their slower ancestors -- which is exactly what happened -- and sold them to the slavers. American blacks would otherwise be somewhere on the Slave Coast of Africa, barefoot, illiterate, blankly ignorant, wearing loincloths, living in stick huts that would give Eeyore the willies, and shuddering with malaria. That's what Africa is: primitive, hopeless, godawful. I've been in Masai hutments, spent time in the outback of Cuando Cubango. It's not Stone Age. It's more like Stick Age. No country in Africa today comes close, or ever has, to the culture of Fifth Century Athens, 2500 years ago.

Yes, slavery was brutal and ugly. It was, however, hard on the slaves, not on today's blacks. Slavery brought our blacks into contact with a vastly superior civilization from which they benefit enormously, and without the slightest gratitude. Everything blacks enjoy in this country today -- air-conditioning, writing, automobiles, television, medicine, welfare, medicine, everything -- they enjoy only because they were brought here. Further, they have contributed almost nothing to the industrial and technological flowering that has provided the benefits they enjoy.

I begrudge them none of this. I am, however, tired of endlessly being blamed for their problems.

If ( as I've posted many Xs ) Africa is truly the Cradle Of Humanity; wouldn't that mean ( infer ), native Africans have had an enormous evolutionary advantage on other races who left the continent to evolve in much more harsher climates???? Seems to make sense; but no, Africa remains a shiithole. The only country that gained ground is ( was ) South Africa; and why is that; because it was settled by white Europeans. At least let us not be hypocrites. For the record, have a look at South Africa & the country's regression over the past 20+ years; and why is that?

I'm starting this thread for all the race baiters who feel personally victimized their ancestors being slaves in the new world. Where would you rather be? Here are in Africa?

Secondary schools have been ordered to close across Nigeria's north-eastern state of Yobe after a massacre in which suspected Islamist extremists killed 22 students and torched their school.

Yobe Governor Ibrahim Gaidam condemned as "cold-blooded murder" Saturday's attack on the Mamudo boarding school.

Nigeria blamed Islamist militant group Boko Haram - which targeted two schools in the region in June - for the attack.

What is the matter with you?

I give my 75¢ per day to a kid living in the deep jungles of Africa. Yea, I think it's the least I can do. My money feeds him, goes to educating him. It puts a roof over his head and pays for those mosquito nets to keep off the huge bugs they have down there. My money clothes him, and sustains him. It's really the least I can do.

I see, "suspected" Islamic Radicals; I mean, that being, as opposed to Mother Teresa. I'm beginning to have my doubts about the "Religion of Peace"; seriously.

islam-peace-556.jpg
Remember... Religion of Peace !

Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Scorecard

Because, if you think all religions are the same,
then you haven't been paying attention

Day 22

In the name of
The Religion
of Peace

Terror Attacks

205 Islam

0 Other religions

1* Islamophobes

Suicide Bombings

21 Islam

0 Other Religions

0 Islamophobes

Dead Bodies

1028 Islam

0 Other Religions

0 Islamophobes

Wounded

1934 Islam

0 Other Religions

0 Islamophobes

The * being: * A Ukrainian has been charged with placing a bomb near an
English mosque during Ramadan. No injuries or deaths resulted.
We list it as an attack even though we don't include attacks
by Islamic terrorists unless they result in actual casualties.

They aren't interested in the 21st century. They're still pining for the plantation days.

Jesus Christ. I'm away from the forum for awhile and it's become Stormfront Central.

You poor, tiny-dicked white boys are pathetic.

Speaking of Jesus Christ....what did HE have to say about dark-skinned people?

They aren't interested in the 21st century. They're still pining for the plantation days.

Right, the only slaves in the entire recorded history of the earth were blacks on white owned southern American plantations. Ah done fergot.

"There were many times more Whites brought to America as Slaves than there ever were Blacks. And the White Slaves were treated much worse!"

http://www.israelect.com/reference/W...in/SLAVE-1.htm

Sounds to me like this is just another race baiting biotching session in a long line of extremely tiresome racist topics where many of you justify your own racist beliefs amongst yourselves. Welcome to 21st century America where the vast majority of us are leaving all this nonsense behind.
I know posting links and articles off a BBC website is racist and totally out of line with all the trayvon white on black daily threads here....You really should take the díck.out of your mouth before posting...... it dose not belong to you..

For some reason a felon who can't vote insists on trolling internet political forums...

What is the matter with you?
I have a thread I update from time to time....Why do you reply with nothing?Wtf is wrong with you?

Jesus Christ. I'm away from the forum for awhile and it's become Stormfront Central.

You poor, tiny-dicked white boys are pathetic.Speaking of Jesus Christ....what did HE have to say about dark-skinned people?

Oh, god your mother didn't think it was so tiny when I widened her aszhole up.... you know their is a reason why growing up you were a lighter skin tone then the rest...

Bullshit! Your worshipped leader, barry hussein sotero, is a black racist whose racism has divided this country worse than any other time except the Civil War.