Rights were never earned

Somebody on youtube (I will extend him a little courtesy and protect his identitity)

He says quote :

'deserved' Rights are earned, not given. Other people cannot give Rights to Gays, they have to earn or take it by force.

That is the fallcay of their episodes, the other Rights were earned in blood and tears, it will be some time before Gays could finally earned true equal rights.

This is my response, on here.

Rights never were earned, Rights never were granted either, rights were only taken by force.

Nobody in the history of America ever got their rights by earning them, working for somebody that hates them.

This is one of my favorites that I came up with.. :)

Did the Tuskegee Airmen earn blacks their equal rights by being army air core pilots ?

Did Muhammad Ali earn blacks their equal rights, by being a first rate boxer ?

Did Blacks earn their freedom OR equal rights, by serving as slaves ?

Did Jackie Robinson earn blacks their equal rights, by being a good and steady first rate baseball player ?

Did Jews earn their freedom, or their equal rights, by working as slaves in Auschwitz, and watching their own people die ?

a BIG, FAT, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! on ALL 5 COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why the f)uck, would the gays think they can "earn" their rights ?

That's why they took you to court, which represents the first level of force.

:)

And its the same reason why I fed a n!gger a gun, and shut him the f)uck up, when he told me "you're lucky"

I take my rights to use public transportation by force, the same way as anybody else took theirs by force.

Its also the reason why I shot the loudspeaker, when they played the muslim call to prayer on it, because that's OUR train, since they wont let me play Jesus stuff on it, they're not going to play muslim stuff either..

I take my rights to an atheist government, by force.

Little drummer boy. Is it Christmas already? Want to be equals with the ruling elites? Understand what they do not teach citizens of humanity.

Psychological class warfare isn't won in bloodshed, it is controlled with educated idiots honoring half truths killing each other over what if philosophies.

100-Jefferson.jpg

how are lifetimes in every species truly created the same way regardless the species surviving in this atmosphere regardless became extinct, existing, or becomes another species?

What is the physical creator of everything within this self contained atmosphere?

Specific ancestors have specific ancestry doesn't that make lifetimes inalienable?

What is life, acting as society's child believing no body can know what real is, or understand now is always the space one passes through currently as does any other part of everything within this atmosphere and beyond it, self balancing in the same position eternally.

Same periodic table, same position within ancestry, same space within this atmosphere, same universal position. What is alternate realities?

How can there be parallel universes within this sole universal moment as a whole is the total sum of its whole parts, unless defined in theory or theology using hypotheticals, hypotheses, and hyperbole.

But using those 3 in 2 forms create a forum of conflicting narratives of would, could, should within the context of morals, ethics, and legal denials excusing ancestors from accepting their genetic form to formulate staged scenarios of societal evolution, i.e. humanities.

Humanity is the greatest lie ever sold to ancestry's ancestors. Yes it made lifetimes fools, but who can stop self deception saving being fooled again?

how are lifetimes in every species truly created the same way regardless the species surviving in this atmosphere regardless became extinct, existing, or becomes another species?

What is the physical creator of everything within this self contained atmosphere?

Specific ancestors have specific ancestry doesn't that make lifetimes inalienable?

What is life, acting as society's child believing no body can know what real is, or understand now is always the space one passes through currently as does any other part of everything within this atmosphere and beyond it, self balancing in the same position eternally.

Same periodic table, same position within ancestry, same space within this atmosphere, same universal position. What is alternate realities?

How can there be parallel universes within this sole universal moment as a whole is the total sum of its whole parts, unless defined in theory or theology using hypotheticals, hypotheses, and hyperbole.

But using those 3 in 2 forms create a forum of conflicting narratives of would, could, should within the context of morals, ethics, and legal denials excusing ancestors from accepting their genetic form to formulate staged scenarios of societal evolution, i.e. humanities.

Humanity is the greatest lie ever sold to ancestry's ancestors. Yes it made lifetimes fools, but who can stop self deception saving being fooled again?

Cannot argue substance understood with symbolism believed, your fiction is wonderfully inept. Show the world your shinning copy and paste abilities.

If there was any substance in anything you posted I would gladly argue it. As it stands you paste together a string of consciousness form of gibberish because you want to think you're some sort of intellectual. However an intellectual would at least make sure he was using something resembling grammar and proper spelling.

Somebody on youtube (I will extend him a little courtesy and protect his identitity)

He says quote :

'deserved' Rights are earned, not given. Other people cannot give Rights to Gays, they have to earn or take it by force.

That is the fallcay of their episodes, the other Rights were earned in blood and tears, it will be some time before Gays could finally earned true equal rights.

This is my response, on here.

Rights never were earned, Rights never were granted either, rights were only taken by force.

Nobody in the history of America ever got their rights by earning them, working for somebody that hates them.

This is one of my favorites that I came up with.. :)

Did the Tuskegee Airmen earn blacks their equal rights by being army air core pilots ?

Did Muhammad Ali earn blacks their equal rights, by being a first rate boxer ?

Did Blacks earn their freedom OR equal rights, by serving as slaves ?

Did Jackie Robinson earn blacks their equal rights, by being a good and steady first rate baseball player ?

Did Jews earn their freedom, or their equal rights, by working as slaves in Auschwitz, and watching their own people die ?

a BIG, FAT, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! on ALL 5 COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why the f)uck, would the gays think they can "earn" their rights ?

That's why they took you to court, which represents the first level of force.

And its the same reason why I fed a n!gger a gun, and shut him the f)uck up, when he told me "you're lucky"

I take my rights to use public transportation by force, the same way as anybody else took theirs by force.

Its also the reason why I shot the loudspeaker, when they played the muslim call to prayer on it, because that's OUR train, since they wont let me play Jesus stuff on it, they're not going to play muslim stuff either..

rights are garentied if your a white male , woman had to fight for the as did non whites as did gays .

rights are garentied if your a white male , woman had to fight for the as did non whites as did gays .

As did non-property owning white males - universal suffrage is a joke.. It should be universal property owner suffrage

wtf?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Do these words mean nothing?