America's Carbon Emissions The Lowest Since 1992

While Obama recently declared further war on American prosperity under the guise of saving the envirorment for ficticious global warming latest figures show that last years carbon emissions are the lowest in 20 years.

With about 100 million more people and growth we have managed to reduce carbon emissions to 1992 levels sounds like progress to me and that just goes to show Americas has some of the most effective regulations in the world but...Thats not enough for the enviromentalists you see for them its never enough and they aint gonna be happy so why doesn't America get smart and start ignoring these lunatics.

The environment is just a tool to promote an agenda. The reason it doesn't make sense is because its about money, not the environment.

The same thing is going on with Keystone. Obamas Main supporter on this issue made billions investing in oil and is attacking every pipeline from Canada to the US except the one he is invested in.

The environment is just a tool to promote an agenda. The reason it doesn't make sense is because its about money, not the environment.

The same thing is going on with Keystone. Obamas Main supporter on this issue made billions investing in oil and is attacking every pipeline from Canada to the US except the one he is invested in.

It's an agenda issue there is no money in enviromentalism.

It's an agenda issue there is no money in enviromentalism.

There is a fortune to be made in environmentalism' ask all of the people that make a living from it. Green energy doesn't even have to be profitable as long as money is thrown at it. Whats his face Al Gore made millions from it as well.

There is a fortune to be made in environmentalism' ask all of the people that make a living from it. Green energy doesn't even have to be profitable as long as money is thrown at it. Whats his face Al Gore made millions from it as well.

I was speaking about the nationwide economy at large and time and time again these ridiculous misguided enviromentakl regulations have been shown to drive up costs and kill job growth.

I was speaking about the nationwide economy at large and time and time again these ridiculous misguided enviromentakl regulations have been shown to drive up costs and kill job growth.

Yea, there's nothing wrong with having a clean environment, but it's something you work towards, not slam into place... We have a civilization to maintain.

While Obama recently declared further war on American prosperity under the guise of saving the envirorment for ficticious global warming latest figures show that last years carbon emissions are the lowest in 20 years.

With about 100 million more people and growth we have managed to reduce carbon emissions to 1992 levels sounds like progress to me and that just goes to show Americas has some of the most effective regulations in the world but...Thats not enough for the enviromentalists you see for them its never enough and they aint gonna be happy so why doesn't America get smart and start ignoring these lunatics.

10 million people have left the workforce under President Obama....apparently 10 million less people driving to work is good for the environment.

Typical knee jerk Liberal response if I don't like Obama why it must be because he is black not because his policies stink and are destroying this country.

This I can agree with.

I am black and I didn't vote for Obama, and I am a liberal. I chose not to go with Obama because I knew what his overlords would demand in the way of policy.

Color plays no role.

This I can agree with.

I am black and I didn't vote for Obama, and I am a liberal. I chose not to go with Obama because I knew what his overlords would demand in the way of policy.

Color plays no role.

Nope, you're just an uncle Tom now, warf. That's what you get for not supporting Obama the Great

Bullsh-t, I'm calling you out on that one, prove your post or STFU!

Carbon emissions don't even matter. At least the volcanoes don't seem to give a shit and haven't in millions of years.

This measurement has NO impact on anything except the political environment. Nothing can fuck that up more than the politicians themselves.

This I can agree with.

Color plays no role.

If you were a liberal you wouldn't be so progressive. There is a difference when looking at freedoms vs radical changes.

Ask Annoyed Liberal. I don't agree with her all the time but she makes at least as much sense as some annoyed conservatives. What's not to love? ; )

Carbon emissions don't even matter. At least the volcanoes don't seem to give a shit and haven't in millions of years.

This measurement has NO impact on anything except the political environment. Nothing can fuck that up more than the politicians themselves.

If you were a liberal you wouldn't be so progressive. There is a difference when looking at freedoms vs radical changes.

Ask Annoyed Liberal. I don't agree with her all the time but she makes at least as much sense as some annoyed conservatives. What's not to love? ; )

No you don't understand once the greenies take control of people first they will move on to volcanoes don't you get it?

When the government can tax what we breathe, all freedom will be lost..

And yes, the green movement is about money

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit

A carbon credit is a generic term for any tradable certificate or permit representing the right to emit one tonne of carbon dioxide or the mass of another greenhouse gas with a carbon dioxide equivalent (tCO2e) equivalent to one tonne of carbon dioxide.[1][2][3]

Carbon credits and carbon markets are a component of national and international attempts to mitigate the growth in concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHGs). One carbon credit is equal to one metric tonne of carbon dioxide, or in some markets, carbon dioxide equivalent gases. Carbon trading is an application of an emissions trading approach. Greenhouse gas emissions are capped and then markets are used to allocate the emissions among the group of regulated sources.

"Carbon markets"

No you don't understand once the greenies take control of people first they will move on to volcanoes don't you get it?

You know, I figured my perfect outlook on the whole green movement was flawed. Besides sounding like a digestive problem the green movement wants "volcano power" too?

Fuckers. I don't want volcanoes in my back yard.

NVIMBY

Well I'm going to do my part to fight back, this coming weekend I will burn 12 truck tires in defiance and drink Yuengling.
Yep thanks for adding more shít to the air we breath. Fùck global warming were filling up the garage up with exhaust with no way to open the door.

Bullsh-t, I'm calling you out on that one, prove your post or STFU!
It is hard to bare..

This I can agree with. I am black and I didn't vote for Obama, and I am a liberal. I chose not to go with Obama because I knew what his overlords would demand in the way of policy. Color plays no role.
Get out of here.. your black?

OK liar/loser/sperm drinker, How does the US economy compare the the rest of the world?

co2-fig1.gif

What are our carbon emissions by country?

gdp-by-country1.jpg

Now put you ugly pig face in limbaugh's ass crack and start licking it clean.

OK liar/loser/sperm drinker, How does the US economy compare the the rest of the world?

co2-fig1.gif

What are our carbon emissions by country?

gdp-by-country1.jpg

Now put you ugly pig face in limbaugh's ass crack and start licking it clean.

Look here boy I ain't interested in your got graphs and pie charts do not try to change the question please stick to and address the issue.

We are probably one of the least polluting countries in the world if you go by size and population.

The real polluters are China, Russia, India and Mongolia. Just guessing off the top of my head from past reads.

BTW CO2 is only 1! pollutant. There are countries still dumping toxic waste straight into their water.

CO2 is not everything... actually CO2 is necessary and used by the environment.