I do not want Hillary as president

I do not want Hillary as president regardless of what her fat, nasty,

feminazi fans want.

I do not want kerry, the boring guy as president.

I do not want the old guy Biden as president.

But da yammmm, any demo rat is better than any repukicon.

How about Manchin, Testor, Webb, Brown???????

The consulate annex burns and Hillary didn't answer the phone at 3 am.....

Again her replacement was on his boat or windsurfing when Egypt undergoes a coup on CNN......

IRS chief takes the 5th

Holder didn't know

no one is sure of anything

Yes we should elect the clowns to run the show!

unfortunately, name recognition goes a long way in politics. Hillary has kept her name in the public spotlight so people know who she is. These others you mentioned, not so much. I think it would be worth electing her just to see what kind of conspiracy theories the right would come up with to explain the loss of whatever tea bag wingnut they nominate.

I agree with you about Kerry though. This guy just sucks the energy right out of a room. Bad choice to replace Hillary as Secretary Of State.

The consulate annex burns and Hillary didn't answer the phone at 3 am.....

you jest can not get good help these days in the fugged up republican cia and

the fuggups in the repuke congress which do not fund embassy security.

Again her replacement was on his boat or windsurfing when Egypt undergoes a coup on CNN......

We need to get all of the dirtbag religious people out of our govt just like

Egypt citizens did in throwing out the religious azzholes there.

IRS chief takes the 5th

republican IRS criminals targeting progressive groups.

Holder didn't know

no one is sure of anything

I am sure that if there is a fuggup going on, it was started by republicans.

Yes we should elect the clowns to run the show!

demo rat clowns are far better than anything the repukes have to offer.

how about bachman? lots of guys around here wanna fukk her

from behind if she and palin had their mouths duct

taped so they could not say one nausiating word.

Aaaaaw, never mind. I will just go and slit my wrists

after where republicans have driven our country off a cliff.

you jest can not get good help these days in the fugged up republican cia and

the fuggups in the repuke congress which do not fund embassy security.

Last I checked, Dems were in control of the White House, Senate and State Dept when Benghazi happened.

We need to get all of the dirtbag religious people out of our govt just like

Egypt citizens did in throwing out the religious azzholes there.

Yes, because atheists and agnostics have never made any bad decisions in the history of governing.

republican IRS criminals targeting progressive groups.

Uh huh. Yeah, they were really targeted....Once again, dem in the White House could have stopped it.

I am sure that if there is a fuggup going on, it was started by republicans.

Because dems have never fugged anything up, ever.......

demo rat clowns are far better than anything the repukes have to offer.

This voting for the lesser of two evils crap has to stop. Neither has anything worth voting for, with very few exceptions.

feminazi fans want.

But Hillary got her reconstructive work done so she'd look purdy for you superficial libs.

Unfortunately her kankle problem is still beyond today's surgical capabilities.

201328.jpg

I believe Hillary will be our next Presaident. Who do the Republicans have to offer? Nodody who is electable. I think she'll make a good POTUS. Just think, we've had our first Black President and in 2016 we'll have our first woman President. :)

I believe Hillary will be our next Presaident. Who do the Republicans have to offer? Nodody who is electable. I think she'll make a good POTUS. Just think, we've had our first Black President and in 2016 we'll have our first woman President. :)

no she won't be. like it or not, the gop will take the presidency in 2016, for better or worse. the balance must be maintained or the money stops.

no she won't be. like it or not, the gop will take the presidency in 2016, for better or worse. the balance must be maintained or the money stops.

Agreed on the balance of power, as the pendulum has always swung Left or Right often settling close to center. But I think there's now an element that has slowly morphed over the years into a major game-changer---this would be the entitlement factor. Government bred dependency for votes has eliminated our ability to put things back in check. It's hard to trump a free ride.

Agreed on the balance of power, as the pendulum has always swung Left or Right often settling close to center. But I think there's now an element that has slowly morphed over the years into a major game-changer---this would be the entitlement factor. Government bred dependency for votes has eliminated our ability to put things back in check. It's hard to trump a free ride.

nothing's free. that's what most of these retarded ass libs can't understand. even the bleeding heart dem dumb asses can comprehend that a gravy train can't keep running with no one to maintain the track. it will swing back.....as always.

Oh hell.. you gave the black guy a spot give the old hag a spot.

Johnson said https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-Rgq0peag&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"Free rides" are not the issue. The issue is that the GOP is not in touch anymore. Unless they change thier tune about immigration, women's reproductive rights and gay rights they will not occupy the White House anytime soon.

"Free rides" are not the issue. The issue is that the GOP is not in touch anymore. Unless they change thier tune about immigration, women's reproductive rights and gay rights they will not occupy the White House anytime soon.

i've offered you a bet twice on this, yet you've ignored it twice. wanna make it 3?

feminazi fans want.

It doesn't matter. We thought things would be better with Obama but he turned out to be George W Obama.

The only Dem who I would support is Kucinich but his life has been threatened and he will never run. I also like Jim Trafficant.

The only difference in a Democript and a Rethuglican is what they say. All the crap you see on the fake news is political theater used to divide the left and right.

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/common/pop_vote.html

That is the popular voting stats last election. No huge landslide numbers there...

Reason Obama got reelected he started getting his voting groups in order. He already had the blacks so came along gay rights, women's rights and the latino s on immigration.

If your not directly in those voter groups there is a large chance you having dealings with at least one.

You said immigration? Well what did Regan do 24 years ago? They are just doing the same failed policies over and over.

To yours and lews conversation..

Why would you go against the hand that feeds you.

Its commonsense the group giving more is going to get the receivers vote every time.

But Hillary got her reconstructive work done so she'd look purdy for you superficial libs.

Unfortunately her kankle problem is still beyond today's surgical capabilities.

Her kankle "problem" doesn't come close to the contortions you go thru when you throw your legs over your head and take it deep

for your GOP.

How much can you bet? I don't want to take your rent money. :)

as i've said twice, monetary bets online are stupid. the bet is a sig-line bet. or a "title" bet. if i lose, you can put whatever words you want in my

sig-line or title for a month and i will wear that. and if you lose, same goes for me placing that in yours. and like i said before, i'll ask chuck! to back

the bet, if he will. that way neither of us can try to squirm out of it, if so inclined. i wouldn't do that, anyway.

as i've said twice, monetary bets online are stupid. the bet is a sig-line bet. or a "title" bet. if i lose, you can put whatever words you want in my

sig-line or title for a month and i will wear that. and if you lose, same goes for me placing that in yours. and like i said before, i'll ask chuck! to back

the bet, if he will. that way neither of us can try to squirm out of it, if so inclined. i wouldn't do that, anyway.

What would you write in my sig line?