If Walmart Is So Evil Then Why Do You Keep Shopping At Walmart?

I am just sick of the liberals crying about Walmart. If Walmart is so evil then why keep shopping there. I think Walmart is a victim of it's own success think about it the consumer wants low prices and a wide selection and Walmart provides low prices and variety like nobody else can yet my lefty freinds cry about Walmart yet they shop at Walmart themselves give me a break.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They buy gasoline made from terrorist supporting oil, heat their houses with fossil fuels, give drugs to thier kids, and blame the world for the price they pay to go to colleges taught by old, terrorist that get paid too much as well.

people who buy crap chinese products at wal mart and other box stores

are crap too, just like the big corporations.

the waltons have put all of the sam waltons on main streets out of

business.

the waltons have bought crap from china and wrecked our own USA

manufacturing base.

the waltons pay crap wages and expect everyone to work there and go

rah, rah in their communist style pep rallies.

but what else can you expect from traitor red states redneck white trash.

I like to keep people employed. Largest employer in USA. Prices are good too

And no 2 is a temp agency:

Kelly Services

business.

manufacturing base.

Tell us about the Prius and where and what it is made from? Tell us where all the wind turbines are made, opine please about how Apple is MADE IN AMERICA?

Wal-Mart Company Statisticsmore.gif
wal-mart-185x181.jpgStatistic Verification Source: Snope, Business Pundit, The Wal-Mart Effect Date Verified: 7.31.2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation. It is also the biggest private employer in the world with over two million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world. Walmart remains a family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family who own a 48% stake in Walmart. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969. Walmart is also the largest grocery retailer in the United States. In 2009, it generated 51% of its US$258 billion sales in the U.S. from grocery business. Wal-Mart Statistics Data Total amount of money spent at Wal-Mart every hour of every day $36,000,000 Total amount of profit Wal-Mart makes every minute $34,880 Total number of employees 2,000,000 Total number of stores 4,253 Percentage of Americans that live within 15 minutes of Wal-Mart 90% Total sales annually $405 Billion Total number of Wal-Mart Brands 27 Average amount of square feet per Wal-Mart Supercenter 197,000 square feet Amount per every U.S. dollar spent at Wal-Mart 8 cents Total number of customers per week 100,000,000 World Rank by economy if Wal-Mart were a country 19th Percent of Wal-Mart cashiers that are women 72% Percent of purchases made by families making less than $40,000 annually 42% Percent of Wal-Mart suppliers located in China 80%

100,000,000 people a week can't be wrong!!! :D:D

Tell us about the Prius and where and what it is made from? Tell us where all the wind turbines are made, opine please about how Apple is MADE IN AMERICA?

stop whining about other crap corporations ALSO getting crap overseas

and selling it here just like walmart,

and start telling us where made in America quality stuff is made with

good paying American jobs.

I will give you a hint. Ames makes good garden tools.

tools made in china at walmart and home depot fall apart in a week.

stop whining about other crap corporations ALSO getting crap overseas

and selling it here just like walmart,

and start telling us where made in America quality stuff is made with

good paying American jobs.

I will give you a hint. Ames makes good garden tools.

tools made in china at walmart and home depot fall apart in a week.

South Texas, North Dakota......Colorado

We are sitting on an OCEAN of energy that the Libs just cannot stand..... Jobs where a truck driver starts at 6 figures.....and yet progressives will not let us develop it?

South Texas,

First, end welfare subsidies to oil billionaires. Then, we can talk.

North Dakota...

Too dirty with sulfuric acid along with Canadian oil

...Colorado

Too expensive with shale fuels.

We are sitting on an OCEAN of energy that the Libs just cannot stand..

Clean it up, then start on population control because sooner or later,

the Earth will run out of fossil fuels.

We need to go to renewable fuels from the sun and wind and sugar crops.

... Jobs where a truck driver starts at 6 figures.

bullshit. truckers for the most part are lucky to find a job at half that amount

and still need to put up with a bunch of azzhole managers who don't know jack

about truck driving.

....and yet progressives will not let us develop it?

clean up the fossil fules and turn to renewable fuels as Brazil has done

and develop all you want.

I am just sick of the liberals crying about Walmart. If Walmart is so evil then why keep shopping there.

I don't. And I don't think Walmart is evil, I just don't understand why they are so determined to put every mom and pop store in the country out of business. I know they are out to make a profit, but how much is enough?

I like to keep people employed.

Poverty level wages for most employees.

South Texas, North Dakota......Colorado

We are sitting on an OCEAN of energy that the Libs just cannot stand..... Jobs where a truck driver starts at 6 figures.....and yet prog

ressives will not let us develop it?

You must understand the modern left is in no way shape or form progressive actually they are regressive. People must understand there is nothing progress about modern leftism quite the oppososite. The left hates progress and they hate sucess the stated goal of modern liberalism is to equally distribute misery.

I am just sick of the liberals crying about Walmart. If Walmart is so evil then why keep shopping there. I think Walmart is a victim of it's own success think about it the consumer wants low prices and a wide selection and Walmart provides low prices and variety like nobody else can yet my lefty freinds cry about Walmart yet they shop at Walmart themselves give me a break.

I love Walmart. IMHO Its the Second greatest store in the world, the first being the Home Depo, and the third would be bestbuy.

As a former truck driver I can assure you they DO NOT start at six figures.

my friend worked at Swift Trucking, and currently works for Crete Trucking, and he gets paid by the mile. IDK if that is standard practice or not. If I remember correctly he gets paid 40 cents per mile. He Quit Swift, because they kept fucking him on his mileage, and Crete offered 10 cent more per mile than swift did.

I love Walmart. IMHO Its the Second greatest store in the world, the first being the Home Depo, and the third would be bestbuy.

my friend worked at Swift Trucking, and currently works for Crete Trucking, and he gets paid by the mile. IDK if that is standard practice or not. If I remember correctly he gets paid 40 cents per mile. He Quit Swift, because they kept fucking him on his mileage, and Crete offered 10 cent more per mile than swift did.

Physically, how good shape is he in? I have rarely seen a truck driver that was even close to being in decent shape. All those long days on the road are hell on a body.

Physically, how good shape is he in? I have rarely seen a truck driver that was even close to being in decent shape. All those long days on the road are hell on a body.

He is in decent shape. His Dad is a truck driver and is in decent shape as well.

I use to love going to Wal-Mart...now I only go when I absolutely have to. For example to get my super cheap prescriptions or brand name stuff everything else is no quality control made in China B.S.

Now days high blood pressure or sleep apnea will get your cdl pulled.

He recently got violently ill at a truck stop, and had to go to a hospital in Texas via Ambulance. When Corporate found out corporate told him he ain't driving til he gets cleared by a Doctor. He Had to wait til Monday to be cleared, cause the incident happened on a Friday evening.

Swift ain't paying. 40 cents a mile to a single driver they do teams and split the 40. Crete is better but trucking does not start ANY driver at six figures.

I know this, I never said they did start at 6 figures.

The only time I shop.at Walmart is xmas and that's only because nieces n nephews want toys and some are only sold at Walmart. The little ones are too young to understand, all they know is that they didn't get that toy. Other than that I do not shop there

Swift backwards = two fags in a white semi.

Keeping drivers from dying in thier trucks.

The only time my friend had another driver in his truck at swift was when he was going through training. In the middle of Training he called dispatch and told them either get him a new trainer, or he was living dude right were he stood. He had to finish his load he was hauling, and then Swift gave him another trainer, and he finished his training with him. When my friend got on sears dedicated with swift, he had to quit. They were running him so hard twice he almost fell asleep at the wheel. After the second incident, he said screw it, got off sears dedicated, and a couple months later he was with Crete.

I don't. And I don't think Walmart is evil, I just don't understand why they are so determined to put every mom and pop store in the country out of business. I know they are out to make a profit, but how much is enough?

First of all, that little ignorant theory of you idiot libs is complete bullshit. Link.

CONCLUSION
Our research suggests that the popular belief that Wal-Mart has a significant negative effect on the size of the mom-and-pop busi-ness sector of the United States economy is statistically unfound-ed. After examining a plethora of different measures of smallbusiness activity and growth, examining both time series and cross-section data, and employing different geographic levels of data and different econometric techniques, it can be firmly con- cluded that Wal-Mart has had no significant impact on the overall size and growth of U.S. small business activity.
Secondly, it is not Walmart that puts any company out of business, it is CONSUMERS. If people didn't like Walmart better than some other stores, then they would not go under.

Poverty level wages for most employees.

However low those wages are, they are obviously better than whatever other alternatives are available for the employees or else they would not be working there in the first place. Duh.

business.

manufacturing base.

I suggest you drop into the Super-Walmart a few miles south of me in Lake Park FL. I drive by it often on my way to Lowes or Home Depot. It's built next to a large Section 8 Housing Project---almost exclusively Negro by the way....that pretty much means exclusively Obama Voters.

The Store would find an infusion of White Trash might be refreshing, compared to what they have to deal with now... One of my neighnors used to be a manager there.... She said In their first year of operation, they averaged between $35,000 - $40,000 per month in retail theft. Management, as well as Employees are routinely assaulted.

It's a regular occurance to see numerous Cops cars and Ambulances out front, and a Police helecopter circling over-head.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart, target or any other big box store that utilizes slave labor in order to make huge profits selling imported crap. If it doesn't have made in America on it, I don't buy it, period.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart, target or any other big box store that utilizes slave labor in order to make huge profits selling imported crap. If it doesn't have made in America on it, I don't buy it, period.

The fact that people actually VOLUNTARILY go there to APPLY for a job? Pretty much eliminates your ridiculous slave labor rhetoric moron.

Fùckyou guys I shop at wal-mart.I get toilet paper DVDs.. I also use their pharmacy sometimes.. I even changed tires at wal-mart for a period of three months..I got a offer on payday to roof houses in new Orleans after Katrina came.through. I hauled asz......

The fact that people actually VOLUNTARILY go there to APPLY for a job? Pretty much eliminates your ridiculous slave labor rhetoric moron.
I got a paycheck every two weeks... Couldn't live on it but it bought beer and gas