How am I a ________?

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my constitutional right to own guns ?

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my pursuit of happiness, for moving to a place where the demographics are mine, where I can find a job easier ?

How am I an a)sshole for stating the truth that people dont belong where they are the minority ?

How am I an a)sshole because the south simply isnt, the undeveloped trailer park, that retards from philly claim that the south is ?

How am I an a)sshole because at this point in time, not every state in the USA allows same sex marriage ? there must be a time like this, where states are starting to allow something, but not every state does, a time like this existed, and always will.

How am I an a)sshole because I was raised American ? this means that I use the Merriam Webster's dictionary and American language, this means I support the constitution of the United States, this means that I have guns, This means that I use the American measurement system... how does that make me an a)sshole ?

1. I have the constitutional right to own firearms.

2. I have the right to organize, and the right to the pursuit of happiness

3. In most state constitutions, Race has no place in employment practices

So how am I an a)sshole for seeking to use my rights ?

lol

sorry, but um, white people have rights too, if you don't like that, go f)uck yourself.

:)

I don't know. The real question is, "Can you find your asshole?"

For an added bonus, can you find somewhere to live where you are not in a minority on some level of measurement?

culture and race, is far different from a disagreement, on what a population's favorite sandwhich is

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my constitutional right to own guns ?

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my pursuit of happiness, for moving to a place where the demographics are mine, where I can find a job easier ?

How am I an a)sshole for stating the truth that people dont belong where they are the minority ?

How am I an a)sshole because the south simply isnt, the undeveloped trailer park, that retards from philly claim that the south is ?

How am I an a)sshole because at this point in time, not every state in the USA allows same sex marriage ? there must be a time like this, where states are starting to allow something, but not every state does, a time like this existed, and always will.

How am I an a)sshole because I was raised American ? this means that I use the Merriam Webster's dictionary and American language, this means I support the constitution of the United States, this means that I have guns, This means that I use the American measurement system... how does that make me an a)sshole ?

1. I have the constitutional right to own firearms.

2. I have the right to organize, and the right to the pursuit of happiness

3. In most state constitutions, Race has no place in employment practices

So how am I an a)sshole for seeking to use my rights ?

lol

sorry, but um, white people have rights too, if you don't like that, go f)uck yourself.

start at the beginning, the basics. what is the most common characteristic of an azzhole? you can work this out on your own, I just know you can.

just keep grunting and straining

start at the beginning, the basics. what is the most common characteristic of an azzhole? you can work this out on your own, I just know you can.

the most common characteristic of an a)sshole is somebody who don't like the idea that white people have the same constitutional rights, as non-whites, a white majority in population nationwide, does not mean having lesser rights...

Where I choose to live, is where my rights as a white person, are best protected, that is in an area where the majority is white.

thank you

racists are azzholes, period.

id rather be white than a n!gger

and that's how its going to stay

so I suggest you go f)uck yourself.

Im not a racist for seeking to have my rights respected, thank you, moron

;)

I have no idea if you're an a)sshole or not, but I'm 100% certain that you're ignorant.

call me whatever you want, but I had enough of living around n!ggers.

and I will not, ever again.

the most common characteristic of an a)sshole is somebody who don't like the idea that white people have the same constitutional rights, as non-whites, a white majority in population nationwide, does not mean having lesser rights...

Where I choose to live, is where my rights as a white person, are best protected, that is in an area where the majority is white.

thank you

see?, you can't even get that simple question right. an azzhole's primary characteristic is that shiit comes out of it. what an azzhole

see?, you can't even get that simple question right. an azzhole's primary characteristic is that shiit comes out of it. what an azzhole

I don't have to get your question right, the point wasn't to get your question answered right, Im telling you, with that answer, in so many words, to go f)uck yourself, because you're not my boss and you don't get to tell me where to live or who to live around.

I don't have to get your question right, the point wasn't to get your question answered right, Im telling you, with that answer, in so many words, to go f)uck yourself, because you're not my boss and you don't get to tell me where to live or who to live around.

i will tell you whatever I like. whatever life instruction you receive from me, consider it a gift

lol

Homo sapien ancestors have liberty to think for themselves instinctively regardless the national notion of collective bargaining rights characters in societal evolution have legal rights to decide what genetic continuation gets defined as in absolute denial now is eternity in space being now all the time in this atmosphere.

Prove me wrong physically, not using theory or theology, religion or politics of majority rule thugocracy.

Remember my side includes the elements of the periodic table, permanent positions used as marking points for time relativity by every society humanity ever orchestrated throughout history making the same mistakes ruling the moment now as it did then.

Lets see some of that intellect of yours go to work. Rules are use natural balancing not tipping the scales framing an incomplete reality. I got specific gravity on my side along with specific cellular migration energized by molecular migration in the same atmosphere.

You got reciting what others believe and society's destroying each other of saving the faith and defending being inaccurate on all sides of humanity.

How am I an a)sshole for practicing my constitutional right to own guns ? How am I an a)sshole for practicing my pursuit of happiness, for moving to a place where the demographics are mine, where I can find a job easier ? How am I an a)sshole for stating the truth that people dont belong where they are the minority ? How am I an a)sshole because the south simply isnt, the undeveloped trailer park, that retards from philly claim that the south is ? How am I an a)sshole because at this point in time, not every state in the USA allows same sex marriage ? there must be a time like this, where states are starting to allow something, but not every state does, a time like this existed, and always will. How am I an a)sshole because I was raised American ? this means that I use the Merriam Webster's dictionary and American language, this means I support the constitution of the United States, this means that I have guns, This means that I use the American measurement system... how does that make me an a)sshole ? 1. I have the constitutional right to own firearms.2. I have the right to organize, and the right to the pursuit of happiness3. In most state constitutions, Race has no place in employment practices So how am I an a)sshole for seeking to use my rights ?lol sorry, but um, white people have rights too, if you don't like that, go f)uck yourself. :)
See some people have goals in life to be assholes.Unintentional assholes get the most attention...You sir are a poser azshole..

It's because you are a bigot. Not because you claim to believe in the.constitution.
At least bigots are honest...