Why Racism in the U.S. Will Never Die................

I bet you're expecting a Long, drawn-out line of verbiage from me, aren't you?

Well, even in my A.C.'ed office, it's too hot for me to waste too much time.

So I'll give you the "Short and Sweet" version:

Racism in the U.S. Will Never Die , because 2 Large and Powerful Entities are HEAVILY OVER-LEVERAGED AND MORTGAGED IN RACISM:

The 1.) Liberal Mainstream Media, and 2.) (most) OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

You see, they USE "racism", or should I say "proposed racism", what THEY call racism, TO GET ALL KINDS OF GOODIES, LIKE , HIGH RATINGS, AND VOTES, AND MORE POWER, AND MORE REGULATION, AND "NEW GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS".............AND WHAT DO ALL THESE THINGS SPELL?

WHY, THEY SPELL "MORE POWER"!......................

MORE POWER, FOR LIBERAL MEMBERS OF THE BODY POLITIC, AND MORE POWER FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA ELITE!

So as you can IMAGINE, THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE "racism" DIE!.....

HELL, NO!.........THEY WANT TO FEED "racism", AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!

Why, just talk about "crime".

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about WELFARE...

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about the MASSIVE FAILURE OF OBAMA, SEVEN TRILLION MORE IN DEBT...

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about 51% of all americans, RECIVING SOME SORT OF GOVT. SUBSITENCE CHECK....

YOU'RE A RACIST!

So THIS WAY, there will ALWAYS be "plenty of racists", for Liberals to point their finger at, and say to minorities, illegal aliens given amnesty, etc., "See???...THAT's WHY, you HAVE TO KEEP ELECTING US!

As long as there are people like Sharpton and Jackson making millions off their own racism it will never end. As long as there is affirmative action and other programs to advance one race over the other it will never end. As long as any criticism of the incompetent Obama is classified racist it will never end. The great uniter Obama has turned out to be the great divider and everyone who is against his policies is a racist. Even though Obama was elected twice America is racist. Racism charges are almost as silly as the constant wailing "It's Bush's fault". 3 more years.

I bet you're expecting a Long, drawn-out line of verbiage from me, aren't you?

Well, even in my A.C.'ed office, it's too hot for me to waste too much time.

So I'll give you the "Short and Sweet" version:

Racism in the U.S. Will Never Die , because 2 Large and Powerful Entities are HEAVILY OVER-LEVERAGED AND MORTGAGED IN RACISM:

The 1.) Liberal Mainstream Media, and 2.) (most) OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

You see, they USE "racism", or should I say "proposed racism", what THEY call racism, TO GET ALL KINDS OF GOODIES, LIKE , HIGH RATINGS, AND VOTES, AND MORE POWER, AND MORE REGULATION, AND "NEW GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS".............AND WHAT DO ALL THESE THINGS SPELL?

WHY, THEY SPELL "MORE POWER"!......................

MORE POWER, FOR LIBERAL MEMBERS OF THE BODY POLITIC, AND MORE POWER FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA ELITE!

So as you can IMAGINE, THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE "racism" DIE!.....

HELL, NO!.........THEY WANT TO FEED "racism", AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!

Why, just talk about "crime".

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about WELFARE...

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about the MASSIVE FAILURE OF OBAMA, SEVEN TRILLION MORE IN DEBT...

YOU'RE A RACIST!

Talk about 51% of all americans, RECIVING SOME SORT OF GOVT. SUBSITENCE CHECK....

YOU'RE A RACIST!

So THIS WAY, there will ALWAYS be "plenty of racists", for Liberals to point their finger at, and say to minorities, illegal aliens given amnesty, etc., "See???...THAT's WHY, you HAVE TO KEEP ELECTING US!

CORRECT!

Talk about Obamas past YOUR A RACIST!

At the foundation of all progressive policy you'll find racism against straight white European christian Americans........

So this is what I don't get...................

With the 5 or 6 of us, all espousing cogent, logical, un-deterrable, impossible-to deny thoughts like these, which are OBVIOUS, to at least 80% of rational people,

WHY DO DEMOCRATS STILL WIN ELECTIONS?.................

HOW CAN MOST PEOPLE SEE AND KNOW THESE THINGS, AND STILL SUPPORT SUCH A MORALLY BANKRUPT AND INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST SYSTEM?

wait- I just answered my own question.....

I forgot......Greed.......... Promised Government Goodies.......... Payoffs, Do-Nothing Govt. Jobs, and Hundreds of Billions, for Companies already bankrupt, proven worthless, incompetent and wasteful and fraudulent "programs".......as long as you're a "bundler", or a Campaign-Fundraiser, or somehow pay drunks in the gutter to come to the voting booth.......Even if they're not LEGAL to vote, or it's the FOURTH TIME THAT DAY!

Hey, I wonder why there are no "intelligent Liberals" answering, to tell me (us) why we're so wrong, and the Media and Democrats are NOT doing the things stated above?

Gee, I wonder WHY?

As long as there are people like Sharpton and Jackson making millions off their own racism it will never end. As long as there is affirmative action and other programs to advance one race over the other it will never end. As long as any criticism of the incompetent Obama is classified racist it will never end. The great uniter Obama has turned out to be the great divider and everyone who is against his policies is a racist. Even though Obama was elected twice America is racist. Racism charges are almost as silly as the constant wailing "It's Bush's fault". 3 more years.

Funny how we have people like al not so bright sharpton and laws like affirmative action. Its funny because níggers still can get ahead.

Well said.

Well said.

Racists love when other racists show their wears.

Funny how we have people like al not so bright sharpton and laws like affirmative action. Its funny because níggers still can get ahead.

I love it that cons have no racism filters anymore. They just let it all hang out.

WHY DO DEMOCRATS STILL WIN ELECTIONS?.................

1. Most minorities and many progressives believe the charges of racism in the GOP to be true.

2. Many fear that if they do not elect the Democrat their welfare or their parents welfare or their grandparents welfare will be jeopardized.

Dems win through fear, division and castigation.