Top Ten Reasons Why the Left are Hypocrites

10) Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

9) Only in America ... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!
8) Only in America ... could they have had the two people most responsible for their tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

7) Only in America ... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

6) Only in America ... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

5) Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

4) Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

3) Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

2) Only in America ... could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

1) Only in America ... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all

Con Hypocricy:

1. Presidential Travel - Good for repubs, bad for dems

2. Presidential Vacations - Good for repubs, bad for dems (even when they take much less)

3. Expand federal government - good for repubs (Reagan), bad when dems shrink it (Obama)

4. Debt - good for repubs (where to a start?), bad for dems

5. Raise debt ceiling - good for repubs, bad for dems

6. NSA - good for repubs, bad for dems

7. Religous-based politics, good for repubs, bad for Muslim countries

8. Women treated as the lesser sex - good for repubs, bad for Muslim countries

9. Terrorist attacks - GW hero (1000's die, 1000's injured), Obama evil (4 dead in embassy attack)

10. Bush phones - free phones good for Bush, wasteful handouts for Obama

Con Hypocricy:

2. Presidential Vacations - Good for repubs, bad for dems (even when they take much less)

3. Expand federal government - good for repubs (Reagan), bad when dems shrink it (Obama)

9. Terrorist attacks - GW hero (1000's die, 1000's injured), Obama evil (4 dead in embassy attack)

Anyone who said any of those was good under Bush is not a conservative. They may be Republican but as John McCain and Mitt Romney have made abundantly clear the two are not necessarily mutually inclusive.

10) Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

9) Only in America ... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!

8) Only in America ... could they have had the two people most responsible for their tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

7) Only in America ... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

6) Only in America ... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

5) Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

4) Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

3) Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

2) Only in America ... could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

1) Only in America ... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all

You should cite your source, Mildred.

I know you didn't write this......

Anyone who said any of those was good under Bush is not a conservative. They may be Republican but as John McCain and Mitt Romney have made abundantly clear the two are not necessarily mutually inclusive.

Please answere true or false:

1) I was outraged when Bush and Reagan took serious vacation time

2) I was outraged Bush and Reagan traveled over seas

3) I blamed Bush for 9/11

4) Reagan was a debt junkie

I'm pretty sure you can't answer true to any of those. Game over, you lose.

Con Hypocricy:

Uhh...you wanna show me how Obama shrunk the size and power of the federal government when nearly all evidence points to the contrary?

Con Hypocricy:

Partisan hack....

You should cite your source, Mildred.

I know you didn't write this......

Considering the fact that most liberal threads are plagerized you are contradicticting yourselves although i myself sometimes forget the flagarant double standards it seems there is one set of rules for the left which they never follow and everyone ignores but the conservatives better play by the book and the smallest deviation shall be pointed out and known coast to coast.

You have noleg to stand on as far as integrity.

Please answere true or false:

1) I was outraged when Bush and Reagan took serious vacation time

Nor am I outraged when Obama does. In fact the less he does the better. Unlike 99% of people my measure of a good politician is not how much they do, but how little they do. The one thing I liked about candidate Obama was the Republicans' complaint that he never sponsored a single bill. "Good," I say. That means he didn't cost the taxpayers money or burden them with feel-good, do-nothing regulation.

2) I was outraged Bush and Reagan traveled over seas

False. Again, neither am I outraged when Obama does it. However, I am outraged when any politician wastes taxpayer dollars.

3) I blamed Bush for 9/11

False. Anyone who does is a delusional conspiracy theory tin foil hat wearing nut job.

4) Reagan was a debt junkie

True. Just like every President since FDR. But Obama takes the cake. He added more to the national debt than the first 40 Presidents combined. If you don't see the problem there I'm afraid neither I nor anyone else can help you.

I'm pretty sure you can't answer true to any of those. Game over, you lose.

And I'm pretty sure that you are the epitome of the old saying about assuming. See, you incorrectly assumed that just because I disagreed with you on something that I am a Republican. Once again you are wrong. Game, set, match, checkmate, touchdown, home run, slam dunk. You lose at life.

I heard that.....

Great post...BUT you forgot this :

Only in America could people like Marion Barry, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, etc, etc be guilty of a scandal and still run for reelection.

Only in America could a sitting president lie under oath and have the ultraliberals defend his actions.

Only in America (in the Western World) could a race baiter with blood on his hands hangout with the president.

3532376638_bac7363085_n.jpg1302096827obama4-611.jpg

alg-obama-sharpton-handshake-jpg.jpg080321-obama-sharpton-2.jpg

Possibly the most ridiculous of ALL time as not a minute goes by some dopey progressive is complaining about paying the rich and corporations when they get a 100% federal income tax refund.