China is Winning

What do you think will happen down stream when that big dam breaks down? Will the Great Wall save them? Nope.

I found serenity when I decided to never play keep up with the neighbors. Just make do with what I can do due to my limited talents as a sole ancestor living within this atmosphere.

I am a lifetime that bridges ancestry of the ancestors before I arrived and after I die. Damn it is so simple and society cannot allow anyone of character to know that inside out and remain a productive part of societal evolution trading ancestry for social significance in creating world order orchestrated by syllables composed by tyranny of what if, only if, and if only, conducted by tyrants that cannot stand the physical limitations to being just a bridge to ancestry passing through this atmosphere...

Destroy what naturally balances to create theater of the mind tipping the scales of natural balance against survivial of the species, smart sh!t people of culture. Shows how intellectual you are ignoring your instincts.

It depends upon what yard stick you're using.

Outsourcing is drying up, and the EU is starting to put up trade barriers. We're undoubtedly going to start competing with them in Africa, and their lack of high tech manufacturing or a skilled labor force will quickly catch up with them as new technologies mature in the first year, not to mention that currency manipulation takes quite a toll.

Most importantly, when it comes down to it we've got more nukes and I'd easily manhandle 2 or 3 dozen of those 4 foot, malnourished little gooks without breaking a sweat.

It depends upon what yard stick you're using.

My yard stick is their tour guides are laughing at us:

At times, he marvelled at Europe’s high standard of living—bombarding us with statistics on the price of Bordeaux wines or the average height of a well-fed Dutchman—but, if there was ever a time when Chinese visitors marvelled at Europe’s economy, this was not that time. Li made a great show of acting out a Mediterranean life style: “Wake up slowly, brush teeth, make a cup of espresso, take in the aroma.” The crowd laughed. “With a pace like that, how can their economies keep growing? It’s impossible.” He added, “In this world, only when you have diligent, hardworking people will the nation’s economy grow.”

If brushing your teeth and enjoying a coffee in the morning is an undue waste of time, it's all over!

Fukc.China. We keep them afloat. Without our market they would.collapse

I laugh when people refer to China as a superpower. I've said before we never should've threatened sanction on japan in ww2.

Every country we help ends up stabbing us in the back.

Spain and Cuba, afganies and the USSR, France and the nazis.

... why do we keep on ?

I laugh when people refer to China as a superpower. I've said before we never should've threatened sanction on japan in ww2. Every country we help ends up stabbing us in the back. Spain and Cuba, afganies and the USSR, France and the nazis. ... why do we keep on ?

You forgot Israel.

The best thing America can do is send China lots and lots of cheap handguns. Then if they have a gun shooting the Chinese people will be able to protect themselves. When a Chinese person gets shot with a gun the only thing that will stop the killing is guns in the hands of a billion Chinese people. It's a proven fact! Guns keep you safe!

I think somebody got shot in China last week. Now's the time for America to come to their rescue!

You forgot Israel.
They are stabbing bus in the back? I'm sure time will show this but I haven't seen it yet.

The best thing America can do is send China lots and lots of cheap handguns. Then if they have a gun shooting the Chinese people will be able to protect themselves. When a Chinese person gets shot with a gun the only thing that will stop the killing is guns in the hands of a billion Chinese people. It's a proven fact! Guns keep you safe! I think somebody got shot in China last week. Now's the time for America to come to their rescue!
On another note China's population is in a decline. They simply threw to many baby girls in dumpsters to have enough woman for the male population to marry.

They are stabbing bus in the back? I'm sure time will show this but I haven't seen it yet.

On another note China's population is in a decline. They simply threw to many baby girls in dumpsters to have enough woman for the male population to marry.

Right! And if they had more guns they could have shot those babies and used them for fertilizer like they do down south. That is, the ones that they get when they marry their sisters and brothers. Jesus said it was o.k. in Alabami!

They attacked the USS Liberty. The Mossad regularly uses or have used American passports to conduct assassination plots.

I laugh when people refer to China as a superpower. I've said before we never should've threatened sanction on japan in ww2. Every country we help ends up stabbing us in the back. Spain and Cuba, afganies and the USSR, France and the nazis. ... why do we keep on ?

Not sure what France has done. They helped the American Colonies win their freedom and went bankrupt for it, they aided the US during the Civil War, they gave America the Statue of Liberty. What is it with most Americans hating France? Is it because they wouldn't follow the US into the Iraq War?

My yard stick is their tour guides are laughing at us:

If brushing your teeth and enjoying a coffee in the morning is an undue waste of time, it's all over!

When we stopping having to give the Chinese advanced technologies because we feel embarrassed for their total failure to invent anything useful in the modern era I'll consider them our competitors.

When we stopping having to give the Chinese advanced technologies because we feel embarrassed for their total failure to invent anything useful in the modern era I'll consider them our competitors.

The two most populace countries aren't worth living in.

Is that Yogi Berra or what?

China and India both have people emigrating and the flow could be 10 times higher and wouldn't be enough.

The two most populace countries aren't worth living in.

Is that Yogi Berra or what?

China and India both have people emigrating and the flow could be 10 times higher and wouldn't be enough.

Unfortunately once you reach a certain level self determination is ineffective and dictatorship is really the only way.

very good point.

I laugh when people refer to China as a superpower. I've said before we never should've threatened sanction on japan in ww2. Every country we help ends up stabbing us in the back. Spain and Cuba, afganies and the USSR, France and the nazis.... why do we keep on ?

because it's about globalism and building a global government. America doesn't matter to these globalists, we are just the muscle and the financiers