" white history " float at parade causes uproar

Town officials are considering adopting tougher rules for participation in parades in Hope Mills after an entry in the Independence Day parade prompted complaints.

Farmer Donnie Spell, who has driven his tractor in the Hope Mills parade for years, tacked a sign saying "White History Month – Hug Wht Ppl" to a trailer filled with watermelons that he pulled down Main Street during Thursday's event.

http://www.wral.com/-white-history-sign-could-prompt-changes-in-hope-mills-parades/12631506/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big deal?

Oh it's ok to ACT all offended. Cherry pick and nit pick.

Like the so-called minorities, it's just a sign expressing something in the spirit of free speech.

Queers and people that vacuum babies out and black people wanting to stomp folks can do it.

ACTING offended is the only thing transparent these days.

He did nothing wrong and the city will be facing a lawsuit if they don't allow him to participate in future parades and other events. I am offended at the term african American, I am offended as a Catholic to see muslims in their religeous outfits or jews wearing the beanies. However, in America they have the right to do that even if it offends me. Get over it let this guy ride his tractor full of water melons anywhere he wants to.

Jesse Jackson, the racist race hustler coined the phrase African American, so we can completely disregard that bullshit term. I see no problem for the white people having a white history float in that parade as i'm sure other races have done the same. Equality for all or none for all.

Town officials are considering adopting tougher rules for participation in parades in Hope Mills after an entry in the Independence Day parade prompted complaints.

Farmer Donnie Spell, who has driven his tractor in the Hope Mills parade for years, tacked a sign saying "White History Month – Hug Wht Ppl" to a trailer filled with watermelons that he pulled down Main Street during Thursday's event.

http://www.wral.com/-white-history-sign-could-prompt-changes-in-hope-mills-parades/12631506/

A white history float? Did it have scenes of heretics being burned at the stake, and their land confiscated by the Catholic church, African slave ships, or perhaps scenes of genocide of American Indians? A model of the NSA building, or a drone would be a nice addition. Or even a scene of a banker foreclosing on a veterans home. You know, white history.

A white history float? Did it have scenes of heretics being burned at the stake, and their land confiscated by the Catholic church, African slave ships, or perhaps scenes of genocide of American Indians? A model of the NSA building, or a drone would be a nice addition. Or even a scene of a banker foreclosing on a veterans home. You know, white history.

You can't read?

The perfect White History float would have a bunch of black slaves pulling it while the plantation owner whipped them while watching his white wife and daughters each get triple stuffed by more black slaves.

Wharf Rat projecting his sexual fantasies again....

Pathetic.

Jesse Jackson, the racist race hustler coined the phrase African American, so we can completely disregard that bullshit term. I see no problem for the white people having a white history float in that parade as i'm sure other races have done the same. Equality for all or none for all.

That's right! And that's why we should support the ACLU, as they will defend any opinion, no matter how unpopular it is.

And I fully support your constitutional right to make an ass out of yourself every day on this board! :P

The perfect White History float would have a bunch of black slaves pulling it while the plantation owner whipped them while watching his white wife and daughters each get triple stuffed by more black slaves.

Frau Headwound,

Blacks aren't the only slaves that ever existed. Or exist even today.

I realize that OCD people focus irrationally on one aspect of life at a time but displaying it constantly bores the shit out of your audience (if any).

Having no sense of humor really sucks I'll bet.

You're defending racist floats?

There's nothing to be proud of for the white race...killing off almost all the Indians in south and north America, killing off the cro-magnons and Neanderthals, killing off 6 million Jews...

Are the coons mad because he didn't share any watermelons...??This is rich..

You're defending racist floats?There's nothing to be proud of for the white race...killing off almost all the Indians in south and north America, killing off the cro-magnons and Neanderthals, killing off 6 million Jews...
You stupid fùck if it wasn't for whitey you and yours would still be chunking spears in Africa.

Why can blacks take pride in their race but whites can't ?

They aren't anti-non-white they are just displaying white pride.

I think the point is, what are they proud of? That's what's disturbing. Do you have a list of things to be proud of that isn't at the expense of every other person of color?

Have you ever heard of a "White Pride" group ever really showing pride? or hate for all others of color?

Show me a "white pride" group that sincerely shows pride is noble actions and thoughts. Show me a group that doesn't show hatred against others. Show me a group like that, and I'll wave the rebel flag myself!

You won't find one, by the way....

I think the point is, what are they proud of? That's what's disturbing. Do you have a list of things to be proud of that isn't at the expense of every other person of color?

Have you ever heard of a "White Pride" group ever really showing pride? or hate for all others of color?

Are you really so uneducated as to not know history?

It's really sad how the our public education system has failed you liberals so badly.

Why can blacks take pride in their race but whites can't ?

They aren't anti-non-white they are just displaying white pride.

cuz there's nothing to be proud of, dimwit.

Enslaving black people for 200 yrs is a real proud achievement. All white pride groups are racists.

Are you really so uneducated as to not know history?

It's really sad how the our public education system has failed you liberals so badly.

History? Please, oh privately educated goofboy, enlighten me with the noble history of the white race. I probably read more history in one week than you've ever read in your whole life.

Pleasure us with chivalrous tales of good white people, sharing their daily bread with the native americans, peacefully joining their black brethren in games of monopoly, playing round and round the mullberry bush with their oriental neighbors.....

how we respectfully moved the Mexicans off of the southwest, how we pleasantly took over the Hawaiian Islands, Philipines, Dominican Republic, etc........

Show me a "white pride" group that sincerely shows pride is noble actions and thoughts. Show me a group that doesn't show hatred against others. Show me a group like that, and I'll wave the rebel flag myself!

You won't find one, by the way....

so you're saying the other races haven't done this? that conquest is a purely "white" action? to me, conquest is something to be VERY proud of.

and all races have committed atrocities in the name of such. but of course, you think like a female....so i expect this kind of punk ass wussified attitude from you.

...he's a moron.

Here's some history...when the KKK got their asses kicked by the SPLC, they dissolved to avoid the tax liabilities and renamed themselves "white pride groups".

so you're saying the other races haven't done this? that conquest is a purely "white" action? to me, conquest is something to be VERY proud of.

and all races have committed atrocities in the name of such. but of course, you think like a female....so i expect this kind of punk ass wussified attitude from you.

Only white people did all that. It's all on the crackers.

Only white people did all that. It's all on the crackers.

lol. i know. i guess all those stories about the mongols, huns, aztecs, african tribal warfare genocide, etc...etc...etc...are all false.

seems to me, what people are truly $h!tty about is that white people are BETTER at conquest. hardly something to be ashamed of, imo.

How about a Muslim history float depicting all the times that they battled the US? Starting in Tripoli under Jefferson. The Tripoli pirates spouted the same thing that current Muslim Jihadists now spout. How about a black history depicting all of the wars the Zulu's fought against other blacks. Or the nice blacks that took other prisoner to sell them to slave ships.

Take any racial group and you can get things like that. Go and stick your head where the sun does not shine.

941183_166772763501658_2115112105_n.jpg

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists,
And no other race is...
Michael Richards makes his point...
Michael Richards better known as Kramer
From TVs' Seinfeld does make a good point.
This was his defense speech in court
After making racial comments in his comedy act.
In it he raised a few interesting points...

Someone finally said it.
But how many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans,
Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans...
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honkey', 'Whitey', 'Caveman'...
And that's OK...
But when I call you [African-American slur], Kike,
Towel head, Sand-[African-American slur], Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink...
You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you...
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live in?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET...

Imagine if we had WET
(White Entertainment Television)...
We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day,
You would call us racists.

If we had White History Month,
We'd be racists.

If we had any organization for whites only to 'advance' OUR lives,
We'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce,
And then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that???

A white woman could not be in the
Miss Black American pageant,
But any color can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...
You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed
Black Colleges in the US ...
Yet if there were 'White colleges',
That would be a racist college.

In the Million Men March,
You believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
And you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,
You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But,
When a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud...
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists???
There is nothing improper
About this e-mail...
But let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.

That's why
We have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS
In this country.
We won't stand up for ourselves! BE PROUD
TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime YET...But getting very close!