Couple dies on route to popular rock formation

An older couple has died in Arizona, from 106 degree heat, on route to the Wave, in Arizona.

This is my suggestion on how to defeat that kind of heat.

its not just water you need to replace when hiking 3 miles in that heat..

what you need to replace is electrolytes, water, salt, sugar. vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates etc..
Gatorade and PowerAde, are one of the best sources of replacement out there..

This is a fact, the University of Florida, is the inventor of Gatorade, researching how to maintain performance the best, in the heat, they found that you need to replace electrolytes, and so they formed the compound that is Gatorade.

Today, the patents are expired, so now they have competition, but water simply isn't the best anymore out in the heat, after Gatorade was invented in 1965.

So bring a hydration backpack filled with Gatorade, bring Gatorade chewables, and a load of slim jims, for fast, no cooking protein.

bring one more hydration back pack, full of water, to wet yourself with,

and bring one of those electronic neck bands, that make portable air condition for yourself.

:)

And before starting that hike through "the wave", eat atleast one, 52 ounce London broil, and 2 cups of potatoes, and a tossed salad.

don't go on an empty stomach !

:)

and with the Gatorade, I would go atleast 1 gallon every mile.

proper clothing includes a pair of very short, very loose, white, light tan, or yellow shorts.

a white or light tan, or light gray tee shirt

a pair of very thick, tactical socks that absorbs sweat,

and pair of very thick hiking boots.

and atleast 10 replacement socks and underwear

Cunty Brewer kills firefighters, now the elderly.

the fire fighters were all obama voters...dude, i am beginning to think obama voters are just to fu cking dumb to stay alive..you should be careful

Why didn't she protect them better?

Totally Worthless Governor.

She was probably wagging her finger at a picture of Obama while firefighters died.

this is obamas domestic benghazi...and once again you are trying to blame someone else. they were probably shot with fast and furious guns, but the main stream media wont report that...

when are you stump fu cking retards gonna hold obama acountable for his actions?

Brewer let firefighters die in a state known for fires.

We need a federal investigation to see if she was, as usual, dildoing and dithering on the job while firefighters died fighting to save some sage brush and a few stick homes.

got to admit while frustrating it works all the time, it is funny to watch intellectuals masterbate subliminal messaging political agendas as Public Service Announcements.

yeah, well come to find out....they were killed with fast and furious guns,,,by illegal aliens...muslim illegal aliens

Brewer let firefighters die in a state known for fires.

We need a federal investigation to see if she was, as usual, dildoing and dithering on the job while firefighters died fighting to save some sage brush and a few stick homes.

they were federal employees you retard

yeah, well come to find out....they were killed with fast and furious guns,,,by illegal aliens...muslim illegal aliens

Tourists, old enough to know better, but being society's children never learned better than to go out in the heat of the day in desert terrain. DUH! Over confidence will get the individual everytime.

It is why I trust my instincts more than what I learned after birth.

Genetics goes back to the periodic table of elements, character roles just returns to the origin of vocabulary.

they were federal employees you retard

Who cares?

They died in Brewers back yard.

Her fault.

She was prolly trying on some nice aged leather boots that match her face.

Who cares?

Her fault.

Who cares?

Her fault.

Flaming blamers, only know enough to point a finger as instructed to do by their superiors in the chain of command ruling societal evoluiton. i.e. groupie characteristics of a person never happy being themself.

Who cares?

Her fault.

the permit to make the hike was given out by the u.s.bureau of land management you dildo. this is just one more federal fu ck up....why does everything obama touches turn to sh it?

Flaming blamers, only know enough to point a finger as instructed to do by their superiors in the chain of command ruling societal evoluiton. i.e. groupie characteristics of a person never happy being themself.

he is a racist

the permit to make the hike was given out by the u.s.bureau of land management you dildo. this is just one more federal fu ck up....why does everything obama touches turn to sh it?

he is a racist

Every citizen of reality is a racist if they honor symbolism over substance. i.e. humanity over homo sapien lifetimes passing through this atmosphere as conceived part in it.

Every citizen of reality is a racist if they honor symbolism over substance. i.e. humanity over homo sapien lifetimes passing through this atmosphere as conceived part in it.

i dont know what any of that means...

where is tarheel?

i dont know what any of that means...

where is tarheel?

Why don't you know the self evident in being self contained?

Taking care of Thor if both are real lifetimes. He was in critical condition for about a week, that will take atleast 6 months of therapy to get back to 90% of what he was prior to the accident..

Why don't you know the self evident in being self contained?

Taking care of Thor if both are real lifetimes. He was in critical condition for about a week, that will take atleast 6 months of therapy to get back to 90% of what he was prior to the accident..

so we are less important than thor? that is bull sh it

so we are less important than thor? that is bull sh it

I hope so. If not, that relationship will fail for sure as I suspect it would have even if the accident didn't happen. But I do get 4 cornered details wrong, while having the how and why hemispheres in proper perspective.