white man knocks out the greatest fighter in the world

Wladimir and Vitaly Klitschko are the two greatest Heavyweight Boxing Champions of all time. They have dominated the Heavyweight Division for over a decade now, holding all the titles and knocking out and destroying all who dare step in the ring opposite them. Wladimir will make his 15th defense of his titles in October.

vitali_klitschko_vladimir_klitschko.jpg

another race baiting thread. Will it ever end? Rhetorical as when nobody "pays" attention is the answer.

it is a race baiting thread...and it is historical...anderson silva was also an american..so not only is it a racist thread it is a (whatever you call it when you root for your own country) oh yeah patriotic thread. brazil had enough of the belts...we need to start getting them back...

Kind of shows what titles actually mean, doesn't it. When the alledged greatest fighter in the world gets knocked out, he wasn't the greatest fighter in the world, just in that sport. Relativity is misdirection by design to orchestrate chaos in a naturally balancing moment.

Kind of shows what titles actually mean, doesn't it. When the alledged greatest fighter in the world gets knocked out, he wasn't the greatest fighter in the world, just in that sport. Relativity is misdirection by design to orchestrate chaos in a naturally balancing moment.

everyone thought tyson was the greatest,,,then holyfield,,,then lewis....greatness lasts for a short time..silva was the greatest...up until last night...

i am just glad that the belt changed hands...st.pierre needs to lose his belt...so does jones....i like it when the belt floats around a bit

everyone thought tyson was the greatest,,,then holyfield,,,then lewis....greatness lasts for a short time..silva was the greatest...up until last night...

i am just glad that the belt changed hands...st.pierre needs to lose his belt...so does jones....i like it when the belt floats around a bit

I didn't. But I never wanted to challenge him either. I make stupid mistakes, but I am not dumb or over confident either. I know what fights to fight and how to survive a no win scenario like staged humanities..

In other words, I understand how to even out overwhelming odds stacked against me staying alive in this atmosphere.

One of the news reports was titled "Anderson Silva clowns his way to UFC title loss". I don't actually buy into that. It infers that Silva screwed up and lost the match. And it dulls the glean of what Weidman accomplished. You look at Silvas's fights and you see he always clowned around. That's his style. He was a master at giving targets to his opponent and making them miss, creating frustration and self doubt in the minds of the opponent. And for the most part they all missed because they were not good enough to hit him. But Weidman was.

One of the news reports was titled "Anderson Silva clowns his way to UFC title loss". I don't actually buy into that. It infers that Silva screwed up and lost the match. And it dulls the glean of what Weidman accomplished. You look at Silvas's fights and you see he always clowned around. That's his style. He was a master at giving targets to his opponent and making them miss, creating frustration and self doubt in the minds of the opponent. And for the most part they all missed because they were not good enough to hit him. But Weidman was.

taking away from someones accomplishments is what jelous people do. i think that some fight fans feel that silva lost just to piss them off or something..

Not me.

Silva got stupid.

Then Silva got knocked out.

Won't happen next time.

In a natural balancing moment getting stupid is an intellectual overestimation of one's place within this adapt or become extinct atmosphere. That is called ignoring the self containment factor now is self maintaining through details being added all the time never duplicated the results added within contracting results expanding the details to this space/atmosphere balancing in the same universal position as everything else does.

This simplicity answers how and why energy cannot be created or destroyed with everything changing into what remains here now.

So what happens within each lifetime happens the same way throughout this universal moment.

Only educating what if in theory and theology can fool instincts into believing intellect is more than just a reflection of functioning in the same place all the time. Now.

Who is an idiot, whom is what one becomes as society's child ignoring now is eternity. What gender are you and do not use race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, political affiliation, spiritual faith, economic status, sexual preference to recreational sexual activity.

Get specific only using the periodic table of elements that assemble everything taking place currently within this atmosphere.

Take your time, now is the only time you had, have, or will get living currently, so find that balance spot or reality will destroy what substance you wish were true..

a white man. chris weidman knocks out the black man anderson silva....so to all you white hating racists...fu ck you...

Why is this about race?

After the fight, Anderson gave thanks to the US for saving him and his family. He was very gracious in his loss even if he was showboating in the fight.

You race hutlers are pathetic. You guys are no different than Jessie Jackson.

I didn't. But I never wanted to challenge him either. I make stupid mistakes, but I am not dumb or over confident either. I know what fights to fight and how to survive a no win scenario like staged humanities..

In other words, I understand how to even out overwhelming odds stacked against me staying alive in this atmosphere.

You talk like a man who got his ass kicked really bad once!

Hey, its "live and learn"! :closedeyes:

What??? Silvia has been dethroned ??Ha ha ha.... Chris was a beast coming in ... but so where so many others.....So the U.s has all the belts now?

Not me. Silva got stupid. Then Silva got knocked out. Won't happen next time.
I bet your old lady pukes every time she wakes up next to you.

In a natural balancing moment getting stupid is an intellectual overestimation of one's place within this adapt or become extinct atmosphere. That is called ignoring the self containment factor now is self maintaining through details being added all the time never duplicated the results added within contracting results expanding the details to this space/atmosphere balancing in the same universal position as everything else does.

This simplicity answers how and why energy cannot be created or destroyed with everything changing into what remains here now.

So what happens within each lifetime happens the same way throughout this universal moment.

Only educating what if in theory and theology can fool instincts into believing intellect is more than just a reflection of functioning in the same place all the time. Now.

Who is an idiot, whom is what one becomes as society's child ignoring now is eternity. What gender are you and do not use race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, political affiliation, spiritual faith, economic status, sexual preference to recreational sexual activity.

Get specific only using the periodic table of elements that assemble everything taking place currently within this atmosphere.

Take your time, now is the only time you had, have, or will get living currently, so find that balance spot or reality will destroy what substance you wish were true..

everyone please raise your hand if you bothered to read this meaningless drivel /\

What??? Silvia has been dethroned ?? Ha ha ha.... Chris was a beast coming in ... but so where so many others..... So the U.s has all the belts now?

I bet your old lady pukes every time she wakes up next to you.

Now we know...southern independent thinks a lot about being in bed with wharf rat.