i declare a forum vote...chuck allow us our democracy

To paraphrase Timmy's favorite phrase

Wish in one hand, [dream] in the other. See which one fills up faster ...

i did just what you said...i wished in one hand and dreamed in another...and your mouth ended up full of sh it...weird huh

What's the point in being a mod on a site with almost no rules, other than to make one's dick feel bigger?

well...there is no point other than penis envy..unless you want to popularize the fact that some two bit hooker was ordained out of affirmative principles and a more qualified hooker was over looked because her wife was an ass hole....i say i got a legit beef...

Why not me as a moderator, I don't take any sides or pointed positions of polarizing a two gendered species in stages of genetic continuation. I don't want it either,

It is a joke from my end. I judged everyone from the same measuring point I judge myself. Now, never beyond the moment.

mother jonses v.s. wildfire...for moderator.

You start one more thread on the same topic and wildfire will send your ass packing for a week. Damn sheep fkers spend too much time sleeping with the flock.

You start one more thread on the same topic and wildfire will send your ass packing for a week. Damn sheep fkers spend too much time sleeping with the flock.

who gives a fu ck...go stomp a childs head you hanoi jane fu ck

Why are you so infatuated with me, Bigsky? I'm not a sheep. Run along now and mind your own business.

:D:D:D

why them,,, hell I am more qualified then they are

that is true..however it appears chuck tries to balance the scales a little..aparantly there are more sane moderators than douche bags...so we get wildfire

Why are you so infatuated with me, Bigsky? I'm not a sheep. Run along now and mind your own business.

:D:D:D

this forum is my business...i own it....its mine