mother jonses v.s. wildfire

out of curiosity, who would prefer motherjonses as a moderator over wildfire? wildfire is a ditz, nothing real to discuss besides the fact that she wants to fu ck obama and every one that hates obama is a racist. motherfucker jonses is more dynamic and interesting. am i wrong?

is there a mod job up for grabs or something?

i just cant believe that chuck made wildfire a mod...she is shallow...brings nothing to the show...other than the fact that she is a retarded obamunist...i think chuck should take away her moderatorship and give it to hannibals husband

i just cant believe that chuck made wildfire a mod...she is shallow...brings nothing to the show...other than the fact that she is a retarded obamunist...i think chuck should take away her moderatorship and give it to hannibals husband

lol. "hannibal's husband". that's a good one. really, i think wildfire is ok. i don't think she'll pull any unfair $h!t at all. maybe the reason chuck! wouldn't give MJ the modship is because of hannibal, himself. she works and is gone a lot; while he seems to sit at home all the time, get wasted, and become an ass. do you really think he wouldn't sign into her account while she's gone after a few shots and start banning christians? or....whoever he deems in his rabbit ass mind as a christian?

lol. "hannibal's husband". that's a good one. really, i think wildfire is ok. i don't think she'll pull any unfair $h!t at all. maybe the reason chuck! wouldn't give MJ the modship is because of hannibal, himself. she works and is gone a lot; while he seems to sit at home all the time, get wasted, and become an ass. do you really think he wouldn't sign into her account while she's gone after a few shots and start banning christians? or....whoever he deems in his rabbit ass mind as a christian?

i dont think he would...i have talked to him on the phone..he values his integrity...moreso he values his husbands

if chuck has a fair bone in his body he would redact his drunken decision to make that worthless anal blister a moderator...sh it...i can make arguments for all the moderators here..i can make arguments for chuck wanting eclectic skeptic a moderator...and even dano bivins....but not wildfire

There is no evidence you have ever thought about anything. Being reactionary, by definition, isn't the same thing.

you are lucky i cant read retard...i dont know what you posted but i am sure if i did...i would hunt you down and kill you

if chuck has a fair bone in his body he would redact his drunken decision to make that worthless anal blister a moderator...sh it...i can make arguments for all the moderators here..i can make arguments for chuck wanting eclectic skeptic a moderator...and even dano bivins....but not wildfire

this forum has always made the more controversial people moderators. libs and cons alike. only few have any real power, except to remove spam.

this forum has always made the more controversial people moderators. libs and cons alike. only few have any real power, except to remove spam.

i get all that...but there should be some sort of criteria met before you adorn some two bit whore the title of moderator...

it was a dumb ass decision...and since we have hannibal and thenightstalker after chuck...i just thought i would throw into the fray

out of curiosity, who would prefer motherjonses as a moderator over wildfire? wildfire is a ditz, nothing real to discuss besides the fact that she wants to fu ck obama and every one that hates obama is a racist. motherfucker jonses is more dynamic and interesting. am i wrong?

Wildfire posted I was a nice guy so she's got my vote. :wub:

Besides, the only difference between the two is motherjonses is more eloquent with her stupidity.

Wildfire posted I was a nice guy so she's got my vote. :wub:

Besides, the only difference between the two is motherjonses is more eloquent with her stupidity.

i declare man law...it should over ride your affection for the obama lover

i declare man law...it should over ride your affection for the obama lover

Please.... Hannibal and Motherjonses probably tripped over themselves to vote for Obama. :lol::lol: They have ALL the classic worn out talking points of dopey progressives but simply too ashamed to admit they voted for Obama not once but twice!

Please.... Hannibal and Motherjonses probably tripped over themselves to vote for Obama. :lol::lol: They have ALL the classic worn out talking points of dopey progressives but simply too ashamed to admit they voted for Obama not once but twice!

oh i agree...but i do appreciate the fact that they are too ashamed to admit their stupidity...you see, liberalism is a lot like alcoholism...you cant get help till you first admit you have a problem. well jonses and her stay at home mommy hannibal are closer to admitting that they have their head up their ass than wildfire...wild fire wants obama to run for life.