TheNightStalker is a God. Will Chuck! Die for Banning Him?

sokking is illegal, i do believe that chuck is pained by what he had to do. i know that he has sought psychiatric help with how he was forced to ban a member of his "family" i do believe that tns might owe chuck an apology...and play by the rules from now on.

i have it under good authority that chuck became a tad suicidal because of this event

sokking is illegal, i do believe that chuck is pained by what he had to do. i know that he has sought psychiatric help with how he was forced to ban a member of his "family" i do believe that tns might owe chuck an apology...and play by the rules from now on.

i have it under good authority that chuck became a tad suicidal because of this event

How dare you. TNS is making a difference in this cesspool. Your betrayal is noted.

How dare you. TNS is making a difference in this cesspool. Your betrayal is noted.

there was no betrayal...tns is making a difference, however chuck has to apply the rules evenly...to all members...otherwise we end up with a liberal forum...i am sure that tns will appreciate the honesty and fairness of chuck...besides tns doesnt need affirmative action to succeed here...

there was no betrayal...tns is making a difference, however chuck has to apply the rules evenly...to all members...otherwise we end up with a liberal forum...i am sure that tns will appreciate the honesty and fairness of chuck...besides tns doesnt need affirmative action to succeed here...

Your understanding of equality has saved you from the Master's punishment. However you must understand that TNS is beyond the judgement of men. TNS is beyond good and evil. He is his own reality. He IS.

Your understanding of equality has saved you from the Master's punishment. However you must understand that TNS is beyond the judgement of men. TNS is beyond good and evil. He is his own reality. He IS.

understood...i wont let my lack of understanding cloud the reality that is TNS again. i appreciate this reprieve

TheNightStalker's gay as fuck by his own admission. Maybe you and him should just get a room.

Psychiatric help for having to 'ban' someone? That makes no sense at all.

Well if he was a clean liar, would that make you feel better? lmao

You're an asshole for putting "Will Chuck! Die for Banning Him?" in your thread title. Chuck! is a filthy liar, but doesn't deserve talk about him dying just because you are butt-hurt about a temporary ban.

TheNightStalker's gay as fuck by his own admission. Maybe you and him should just get a room.

Psychiatric help for having to 'ban' someone? That makes no sense at all.

chuck loves thenightstalker...as does your wife and sister...at the same time...

I believe an apology is Chuck!'s only chance at salvation.

Discuss.

We all know you're the cowardly bedwetter. Nothing to discuss, moron.

The next nightstalker sock puppet is going to get night stalker banned permanently

I hope you understand that

Like it was such a mystery. He can't even pull off being a believable sok.