Why would Z shoot to KILL????

If you wound someone with a gun, then their situation becomes life or death.

Maybe trayvonwas going to whoop Z's ass but leave him alive... If he got shot with a gun and was still fighting he would probably try to kill Z.

why would anyone shoot not to kill? what kind of lame brain would even think like that? liberals are f**king stupid. and regardless,

i sincerely doubt when he's getting his head smashed into concrete, that he's truly taking the time for pinpoint accuracy. he's just pulling the gun out

and shooting it into whatever is on top of him bashing his head in.

Only a stupid ignorant fu--ing rat would ask such a question and try to spam this forum with another Z thread when there are already too many.

All that's important is that when this is over your country descends even further into gungoon depravity.

In the same circumstance, I would have offered my assailant my gun as a gesture of good faith.

Very progressive thinking there... you should receive your nobel peace prize in the next 3-5 business days

A leg or warning shot would have been sufficient.

Zee is done for, hes goin to the big house.

One of the first things you are taught when you take a firearms class is never to draw your gun if you don't mean to use it, and never, ever, fire a warning shot or shoot to wound.

If the situation is dire enough to require you draw your weapon, than you shoot to kill.

Zimmerman didn't draw his weapon until deadly force was necessary.

Zimmerman is alive. Martin is dead.

Only a stupid ignorant fu--ing rat would ask such a question and try to spam this forum with another Z thread when there are already too many.

All that's important is that when this is over your country descends even further into gungoon depravity.

I always have to wonder why liberals from other countries waste their time on political boards in the U.S.

Sok.

lol. also, can i point out that you, in your idiotic "a leg shot would have been sufficient" bull$h!t, are actually admitting that even YOU

feel zimmerman had cause to shoot martin. i guess you just think martin should have been crippled for life, instead of dead, for his crime

of assault and battery.

One of the first things you are taught when you take a firearms class is never to draw your gun if you don't mean to use it, and never, ever, fire a warning shot or shoot to wound.

If the situation is dire enough to require you draw your weapon, than you shoot to kill.

I always have to wonder why liberals from other countries waste their time on political boards in the U.S.

Sok.

Sok.

Most of it is to hear your reaction to valid criticism and learn from that. We can learn valuable lessons from your experience well before we need to experience the pain ourselves. And so we can step up our energies of keeping handguns out of our country by pointing out the evil they are reaping with our close neighbours.

Would you like to turn back the clock? Of course you would and all Americans would but now you can't because you let it go so far. And not only that, you have a will to make it get worse and worse.

We learn from that! We'll never be like you.

Most of it is to hear your reaction to valid criticism and learn from that. We can learn valuable lessons from your experience well before we need to experience the pain ourselves. And so we can step up our energies of keeping handguns out of our country by pointing out the evil they are reaping with our close neighbours.

Would you like to turn back the clock? Of course you would and all Americans would but now you can't because you let it go so far. And not only that, you have a will to make it get worse and worse.

"Turn back the clock"? Geez man, whenever anything like that is suggested, liberals such as yourself call us cavemen and tell us we want to return to the days of Jim Crow and segregation (all liberal policies).

And no, you'll never be like us because you don't have the ability or desire to be a major super power, nor do you want the responsibility. You'll continue to hide in our shadow and profit from our innovations and protections.

So what about all the people that use guns daily as tools to decrease pests on farms and ranches... and a bunch of other places where their usefulness cannot be denied.

He didn't "shoot to kill",

He shot to stop the threat

I teach the student to aim center mass and pull the trigger three times, come back to retention position and reassess if the threat is still present.

Zimmerman only shot once
That indicates to me that he wasn't mentally prepared,,,,

Right. Zimmerman should have said to Martin, "Put your leg out here where I can shoot it so I don't have to shoot your chest."

So what about all the people that use guns daily as tools to decrease pests on farms and ranches... and a bunch of other places where their usefulness cannot be denied.

Nope, it doesn't happen. But you want to believe it happens because you want to be a cowboy. The reason it doesn't happen is because the ammunition is far more expensive than the value in eliminating the pests. Grow up. Pests are eliminated with pesticides, even though that isn't as glamourous as your gun wet dreams. I'm a Canadian and I'm not as easily fooled as the dopes in your country are. YOur problems are little problems and we can fit 4 of yours inside one of our provinces with room to spare for the bears. Mutt!

He didn't "shoot to kill",

He shot to stop the threat

I teach the student to aim center mass and pull the trigger three times, come back to retention position and reassess if the threat is still present.

Zimmerman only shot once

That indicates to me that he wasn't mentally prepared,,,,

Exactly.

It's like the Sheriff that was asked why he shot a suspect 15 times.

The correct answer: I ran out of bullets.

Nope, it doesn't happen. But you want to believe it happens because you want to be a cowboy. The reason it doesn't happen is because the ammunition is far more expensive than the value in eliminating the pests. Grow up. Pests are eliminated with pesticides, even though that isn't as glamourous as your gun wet dreams. I'm a Canadian and I'm not as easily fooled as the dopes in your country are. YOur problems are little problems and we can fit 4 of yours inside one of our provinces with room to spare for the bears. Mutt!

Wow, another idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Pests are eliminated with gunfire all the time. We kill coyotes and wolves that prey on livestock and elk, and we kill rabbits, and smaller pests with .22 rifles.

Don't they have people in Canada that aren't brain dead?

Ok well I live on a ranch and a farm.. Almost daily I shoot rabbits and squirrels because they cause crop damage. Wild pigscause damage to EVERYTHING... fences crops animals buildings.

I don't use my gun to shoot grasshoppers but pesticides don't work well on pigs and also that's not environmentally friendly

I can't relate, sorry.

That was an example of a not funny then.