More Americans say blacks more racist than whites

Americans, by and large, see blacks as more racist than whites or Hispanics, a new survey said on Wednesday.

But political ideology plays a large role in the findings, Rasmussen Reports said.

Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist. The report stipulated that the respondents were asked about ethnic groups in America, not around the world.

Break down the survey by ideology, however, and the numbers are radically different.

About 49 percent of conservative Americans consider blacks the most racist ethnic group, while 12 percent regard whites the most racist. And about 27 percent of liberal Americans saw whites as the most racist, and 21 percent, blacks.

jim-crow-museum_live_s220x141.jpg?c70774

By political party: 49 percent of Republicans say blacks are the most racist; 29 percent of Democrats agree; and so do 36 percent of “unaffiliated” respondents.

Rasmussen said: “Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

In general, only 30 percent of all Americans believe race relations in the United States are good or excellent, the survey found.

it is so true

a couple brain dead losers like dano and lisaB think we would like oblamer if he was white

when in fact they dont like bush and the republicans because they are white

thats a fact

look how they treated herman cain

I would have voted for him for pres but not in the primary

look at the libs war on women ie; palin backman

libs are just hypocrites and liars

oblamer only won because of lies and because he is black...

Of course they are because it's PC.

Just the flotsam of stupid fucks will move with the really racist fucks and boost the numbers.

Most groupthink phenomena are like that. Whatever is apparently socially acceptable . . .

I don't think these polls on percentage should be used.... they'll never represent the whole group.

But, as a trend, yeah libereals give blind eyes to the wrongs of minorities. If I had to choose a race that has a trend of being racist... it would be black people who have that trend.

I think that liberals do that need to stop being dishonest for the sake of thier agendas. The best answer is to not even notice race. Yet, both conservatives and liberals do.. with liberals taking the lead by using blind eyes on minorities or even trying to make miniorities look good. Also, affirmative action is based off race... It really is hypocritical that there are liberals who like to call conservatives racist while they show themeselves racist by noticing race in thier policies.

Americans, by and large, see blacks as more racist than whites or Hispanics, a new survey said on Wednesday.

But political ideology plays a large role in the findings, Rasmussen Reports said.

Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist. The report stipulated that the respondents were asked about ethnic groups in America, not around the world.

Break down the survey by ideology, however, and the numbers are radically different.

About 49 percent of conservative Americans consider blacks the most racist ethnic group, while 12 percent regard whites the most racist. And about 27 percent of liberal Americans saw whites as the most racist, and 21 percent, blacks.

By political party: 49 percent of Republicans say blacks are the most racist; 29 percent of Democrats agree; and so do 36 percent of “unaffiliated” respondents.

Rasmussen said: “Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way. Among white adults, 10 percent think most white Americans are racist, 38 percent believe most blacks are racist and 17 percent say most Hispanics are racist.”

In general, only 30 percent of all Americans believe race relations in the United States are good or excellent, the survey found.

The people who conducted this survey should come visit LiberalForum for a few days :blink:

Where I'm at it's hispanics who are total bigots. Most hispanics I know don't like whites, blacks, or even other hispanics from diff countries. It's pretty sick.

It has been my experience that education and broadening peoples' outlook is better. Kind of obvious stuff.

Flip that "equation":

Ignorant and cloistered people kind of suck in general. Become bigoted and afraid of change or mixing in. Kind of simple stuff.

Zebra20, I'm one of the most un-racist people you'd ever want to meet. I judge people by thier character, not skin color. I don't use racial slurs. I've always had friends from all racial groups. What about you?

They already know your a racist!

They already know your a racist

Most people in other countries understand that the US has a huge racism problem that runs both ways. And we know that it's going to get real interesting when Americans decide to start doing something about it with their guns.

That's what makes the Zimmerman trial so suspenseful for us! Nothing more. We really don't care a lick for the outcome because we know the result is going to be the same either way.

Better get down granpappy's old squirrel gun jethro, and get it all oiled up and ready. That big black fellow down the street with the roll of tarpaper has been a lookin at your wife with a smirk on his face these days.

Most people in other countries understand that the US has a huge racism problem that runs both ways. And we know that it's going to get real interesting when Americans decide to start doing something about it with their guns.

That's what makes the Zimmerman trial so suspenseful for us! Nothing more. We really don't care a lick for the outcome because we know the result is going to be the same either way.

Better get down granpappy's old squirrel gun jethro, and get it all oiled up and ready. That big black fellow down the street with the roll of tarpaper has been a lookin at your wife with a smirk on his face these days.

If and when America is ever destroyed it will be from within. She is too strong to be destroyed by outside forces( at this point). Sometimes I wonder if race/class/politics will be the undoing of America. I sure hope and pray it won't.

i

when in fact they dont like bush and the republicans because they are white

Dano and Lisa are white too genius. LMAO

look how they treated herman cain

People told the truth about him. You dopes hated that. he was never presidential material.

Idiots like you just loved to have a token black in the lily white GOP.

look at the libs war on women ie; palin backman

So listing verbatim what they say is a "war"? lol

You're one of the least bright posters on this forum. I'd keep a low profile if I were you. No sense proving it all the time.

if you define racism by isolating one race to be the only beneficiary of certain things then the blacks are the most racist:

bet, miss black America, the black dating line, united negro college fund, affirmative action, special legal breaks for blacks based on so many black convicted criminals being incarcerated, hate crimes committed by blacks on non blacks, the one way street where no non black can use the word n*gger now or in the past but blacks can use all types of racial slurs including n*gger, I am out of breath but it is easy to see why this poll had the results it did because it is in fact true.

If and when America is ever destroyed it will be from within. She is too strong to be destroyed by outside forces( at this point). Sometimes I wonder if race/class/politics will be the undoing of America. I sure hope and pray it won't.

Agreed.

Whites here in the US set the stage for their own demise from the get go with their idea that they were the superior race, the annointed.

Now just a couple hundred years along the path they've started hearing footsteps coming up the backpath and they're freaking out.

So you see these spasms of white fear starting to appear with more and more frequency as the time draws closer for their reaping.. They know it's coming and they know why, but they also know they're powerless against it because they set it in motion and then for 200 years they kept greasing that wheel. Now, that wheel is about to run the white slackjaw over and he is unable to move out of the way because he didn't cultivate any tolerance and equality within his field of vision. So it is what it is.

Zebra20, I'm one of the most un-racist people you'd ever want to meet.

you fkn liar

I already proved you are a racist with your own words

all you could do is call names and run away

you pathetic lying racist

Blacks can be racists because there are a bunch of white guys called Globalists who start wars in their countries, ship in GMOs and do all kinds of acts of eugenics against them and a gullible whites who have no idea that any of this is going on.

Whites can be racists cuz despite all the positive contributions black-Americans have made for America the dysfunctional black population gets the majority of the publicity.

If both races did a better job weeding out the evils and the dysfunctionals of both races we could have a much better future for all humanity.

Now you know.........

Agreed.

Whites here in the US set the stage for their own demise from the get go with their idea that they were the superior race, the annointed.

Now just a couple hundred years along the path they've started hearing footsteps coming up the backpath and they're freaking out.

So you see these spasms of white fear starting to appear with more and more frequency as the time draws closer for their reaping.. They know it's coming and they know why, but they also know they're powerless against it because they set it in motion and then for 200 years they kept greasing that wheel. Now, that wheel is about to run the white slackjaw over and he is unable to move out of the way because he didn't cultivate any tolerance and equality within his field of vision. So it is what it is.

tolerance for what? 50%of black women have the herpes. 70% of all black children grow up without a father. you have a 16% unemployment rate in the black community...40% of blacks fail to earn a high school diploma...maybe it is time you blacks change your way of thinking? because at this rate...if you do take over in this country...the united states will look like south africa

Dano and Lisa are white too genius. LMAO

People told the truth about him. You dopes hated that. he was never presidential material.

Idiots like you just loved to have a token black in the lily white GOP.

So listing verbatim what they say is a "war"? lol

You're one of the least bright posters on this forum. I'd keep a low profile if I were you. No sense proving it all the time.

Dude a -567 rating? LMFAO How is that even possible? :lol:

No country will ever again be too big and strong to be destroyed from without. All that is ever lacking is giving the terrorists the reason to need to seek revenge.

This is the age of the nuclear deterrent and it can only continue that way as long as there is an identifiable force to be deterred.

Is it too late for the US to start to play nice in the world's sandbox. Probably not but time is closing in on the US.