Buffness

I'm new to the forums.... WELCOME ME!

Hey people, I just wanted to make an intro thread and say hi.

I'm actually a republican. But, I'm just curious about liberals... hence I'm here. If your wondering why I'm a republican its basically because I'm Christian and the republican party supports my social values.

More about me...

I'm like an amatuer philosopher. Thinking is easily the number one thing that describes me and my perosnality. I like thinking about morality the most. What is good and what is evil? What do non-believers think is good or evil? And I compare that with what I seek God thinks is good or evil. I can't stop thinking. It's my things. I wake up every morning and I think about where my life should go from there. By the end of the day... I reflect on my day and sometimes I pray.

Yeah, that's me. I look forward to talking to you people and feel free to ask me questions. :D

I'm actually a republican. But, I'm just curious about liberals... hence I'm here. If your wondering why I'm a republican its basically because I'm Christian and the republican party supports my social values.

More about me...

I'm like an amatuer philosopher. Thinking is easily the number one thing that describes me and my perosnality. I like thinking about morality the most. What is good and what is evil? What do non-believers think is good or evil? And I compare that with what I seek God thinks is good or evil. I can't stop thinking. It's my things. I wake up every morning and I think about where my life should go from there. By the end of the day... I reflect on my day and sometimes I pray.

Yeah, that's me. I look forward to talking to you people and feel free to ask me questions. :D

there are more cons than libs here at the LIBERAL FORUM...I suspect they gravitate here because they have no life and everyone else hates them

welcome to the forum...oh and go fuck yourself

there are more cons than libs here at the LIBERAL FORUM...I suspect they gravitate here because they have no life and everyone else hates them

welcome to the forum...oh and go fuck yourself

... What's with the bad attitude?

Anyways.. yeah ok, more cons than libs.

... What's with the bad attitude?

Anyways.. yeah ok, more cons than libs.

bad attitude??...that was down right friendly for these forums.

ok how about this...welcome to the forums and PLEASE go fuck yourself :)

bad attitude??...that was down right friendly for these forums.

ok how about this...welcome to the forums and PLEASE go fuck yourself :)

It doesn't matter what is friendly "for these forums."

This is why I believe in objective morals. Relative morals excuse evil.

Nevermind, I'll see you around.

It doesn't matter what is friendly "for these forums."

This is why I believe in objective morals. Relative morals excuse evil.

Nevermind, I'll see you around.

welcome. & pay no attention to those that don't deserve any... B)

welcome. & pay no attention to those that don't deserve any... B)

or thicken your skin a bit... because if you cant handle it, you will not enjoy these forums

bad attitudes and foul language turns me off. If this is tolerated count me out of here.

bad attitudes and foul language turns me off. If this is tolerated count me out of here.

This place pretty much is the jungle.

If this is a jungle then that is the moderators fault for not following and enforecing stated forum rules.

"
B. Be Civil. Don't use language that lowers the tone from that you would see on a television show (i.e., "Crossfire" or "Politically Incorrect"). Attacking your opponent personally is not appropriate. What is considered civil in heated political chat and discourse? For example, don't say "you're an idiot." Instead, you can say, "that's an idiotic position." Criticizing aspects of people that are beyond their control, such as their race, gender, immediate economic status, etc., are NOT acceptable and will get you thrown out of our polital forum and chat room.

(1) Profanity. Pronanity should never be used. I, personally, do not like to hear profanity. Curse words just give me a bad feeling, therefor, don't use curse words on this forum.

(2) Adult Material. Adult material is strictly prohibited.

"

No lucifershammer. You need to be banned period.

this one's an uppity little fuk-tard isn't he?...comes to our house and says whats what.

I just joined this forum and expected some rude comments and maybe some insults as is common in forums. I did not however expect the moderators to be so rude, crude, unsocial and tolerant of such behavior. I expected a site that wants to promote its agenda among those who agree and to have a public debate that promotes their ideas.

I guess I was wrong to expect anything remotely professional in what appeared to be a well intentioned forum.

More about me...

Do you remember when we had liberal Republicans? What happened to those fine people? (I once worked for one: Sen. Dave Durenberger of Minn.) Anyway, welcome...... be yourself and be ready to be a wiseass.....

hey everyone :::::

i am also new to this forum.

i welcome you and i want everyone to welcome me

i usualy think that i am somehow a very very seriouis political commentator. .

vlad

If this is a jungle then that is the moderators fault for not following and enforecing stated forum rules.

"

B. Be Civil. Don't use language that lowers the tone from that you would see on a television show (i.e., "Crossfire" or "Politically Incorrect"). Attacking your opponent personally is not appropriate. What is considered civil in heated political chat and discourse? For example, don't say "you're an idiot." Instead, you can say, "that's an idiotic position." Criticizing aspects of people that are beyond their control, such as their race, gender, immediate economic status, etc., are NOT acceptable and will get you thrown out of our polital forum and chat room.

(1) Profanity. Pronanity should never be used. I, personally, do not like to hear profanity. Curse words just give me a bad feeling, therefor, don't use curse words on this forum.

(2) Adult Material. Adult material is strictly prohibited.

"

And watch posting too much truth. I got a permanent ban from another forum for posting in stone documented facts. What made it worse, was, the documented facts were on Islam. So a liberal double whammy, that being, truth, & truth on Islam.

are you people scared of the actual forum? get you asses in there and participate.

well to be fair to the new people...the description for this room does say that its a non political area.

introduction's are not really political

having said that, they can still all go fuk themselves. :D

Hello, Buffness!

This forum has gone through many changes over the years. I have not visited for a very long time, but I see that my old ID and PW still work - amazing!

Anyway, don't let the ignorant responses bother you. You opened with a decent post and deserve better respect.

I will likely be back here again soon and do some looking around for the presence of sanity. :ph34r::)

If your wondering why I'm a republican its basically because I'm Christian and the republican party supports my social values.

That's funny? I generally identify with Democrats because I'm a Christian and the Democrat Party supports my social values.