Another Bad Day For Zipgun In Court

Martins Mother and Brother testify that it was Trevon's voice screaming for help.

Surprise.....they aren't thugs, they are college educated successful people.

Medical examiner testifies that Trevon could have only lived from 1 to 10 seconds after the shot.

He also testifies that Trevon could NOT have moved after the shot.

He also testifies that the shot could have been fired from less then a half inch away from the skin.

Judge dismisses defense move to dismiss the trial, says the prosecution has plenty of direct and circumstancial evidence and that would be no lesser manslaughter charge.

Defense's first witnesses....mother and uncle (who heard it on TV ) testify that it was Zipgun screaming.

Unfortunately....George squashed their testimony when he said the screams "Didn't sound nothing like me" to the dectectives. LOL

Zimmerman's uncle, a 27 yr vet and currently on the Sheriff's department, gave compelling testimony. I believe him.

The ME was all over the place. He pretty much answered all of the prosecutors questions,

but for some reason, could hardly remember his own name when the defense questioned him!

I question the ME's professionalism....

I give the day to Zimmy...better know in the liberal world as the "white" guy.....

Zimmerman's uncle, a 27 yr vet and currently on the Sheriff's department, gave compelling testimony. I believe him.

The ME was all over the place. He pretty much answered all of the prosecutors questions,

but for some reason, could hardly remember his own name when the defense questioned him!

I question the ME's professionalism....

I give the day to Zimmy...better know in the liberal world as the "white" guy.....

Too bad Zipgun squashed his uncles testimony when he testified on camera to detectives that the screams "Didn't even sound like him". LOL

Too bad Zipgun squashed his uncles testimony when he testified on camera to detectives that the screams "Didn't even sound like him". LOL

Did that fact come up during the prosecution case? Besides, I sound nothing on audio/video like I do naturally. Bet you have said the same!

Martins Mother and Brother testify that it was Trevon's voice screaming for help.

Medical examiner testifies that Trevon could have only lived from 1 to 10 seconds after the shot.

He also testifies that the shot could have been fired from less then a half inch away from the skin.

Judge dismisses defense move to dismiss the trial, says the prosecution has plenty of direct and circumstancial evidence and that would be no lesser manslaughter charge.

Defense's first witnesses....mother and uncle (who heard it on TV ) testify that it was Zipgun screaming.

Unfortunately....George squashed their testimony when he said the screams "Didn't sound nothing like me" to the dectectives. LOL

I thought the medical examiner said he lived 1 to 10 MINUTES after being shot. I must have understood it wrong.

College educated successful people also lie to protect family. Happens every day.

...yeah, it proves self defense!

Not guilty is probably right in the depraved system in your country. Guilty as hell in any other civilized country where people still have some regard for their fellow human beings. Decent people don't confront and shoot other people in other countries for any sick little non-reason.

There's a couple of facts that no jury can ever change. It's too late now and it's bound to get a lot worse in short order after this one is over.

One guy was an adult thug with a gun.

One was a minor drinking tea and eating candy.

Adult killed minor, confessed even.

The kid was gonna kill me says the adult thug with the gun, I feared for my life.

What dikhed would believe that sheepdip thug with a gun.

I thought the medical examiner said he lived 1 to 10 MINUTES after being shot. I must have understood it wrong.

Yep, minutes.

And he also said he didn't know if Martin could have moved his arms.

That guy was all over the board, he was a complete idiot.

There's a couple of facts that no jury can ever change. It's too late now and it's bound to get a lot worse in short order after this one is over.

Why do you keep cheer leading for evil to happen?

Are all Canadians sick bastards like you, or are you special?

Don't matter,

the kids dead.

The thug with the gun lived.

Too bad Martin didn't run home during that 2 minutes Zimmerman was on the phone with the police, after Martin had run from sight, isn't it?

Why do you keep cheer leading for evil to happen?

Are all Canadians sick bastards like you, or are you special?

Too bad Martin didn't run home during that 2 minutes Zimmerman was on the phone with the police, after Martin had run from sight, isn't it?

Hindsight being 20/20. he should have ran home.

Now he's dead for no reason.

Hindsight being 20/20. he should have ran home.

Now he's dead for no reason.

No, he's dead because he confronted Zimmerman, sucker punched him, then started pounding his head on the sidewalk.

THAT is why he's dead.

No, he's dead because he confronted Zimmerman, sucker punched him, then started pounding his head on the sidewalk.

THAT is why he's dead.

Not according to facts already testified to at the moment of the crime.

"why are you following me? Get off.....Get off....." phone goes dead.