GITMO has room for tee-hatter traitors.

Between GITMO, Ft. Levenworth, and all the other military prisons*, I think we can easily confine those tee-hatters who survive the insurrection.

At least until they are hung by the necks until they are dead.

We can also use civilian prisons.

Joint Prisons (houses inmates from all military branches)United States ArmyUnited States Marine Corps

recommended by BRAC for closure no later than September 15, 2011 (source:[1])

United States Navy

cc

Between GITMO, Ft. Levenworth, and all the other military prisons*, I think we can easily confine those tee-hatters who survive the insurrection.

Can't you moonbats get a group rate on psychiatric help? :glare:

Disagreement is OK.

Blowing up stuff isn't OK (unless it's us doing it, in which case it's cool).

cc

The Tea Party events are always peaceful. The only violence I've witnessed is by the Occupy movement. You're confused. So in your opinion, the Occupy movement should have been fired upon.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/obama-admin-says-it-can-use-lethal-force-against-americans-us-soil

We can also use civilian prisons.

Just for you ChickenCoup

dumbass1.gif

Can't you moonbats get a group rate on psychiatric help? :glare:

ah what do we see here.... the dog rape proponent thinks he is qualified to judge the qualifications for determining sanity. he doesn't really mean to step into such a deep pile of shiit that exposes his trollhood so blatantly. Trolls just can't help it. Lack of integrity is the culprit. teach me genius. give us a taste of your sincere humanity. idiot

Just for you ChickenCoup

dumbass1.gif

more troll crap

The Tea Party events are always peaceful. The only violence I've witnessed is by the Occupy movement. You're confused. So in your opinion, the Occupy movement should have been fired upon.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/obama-admin-says-it-can-use-lethal-force-against-americans-us-soil

The only violence that has occurred in OWS protests is by police. Of which to date, every OWS protester has been exonerated, and they are currently winning civil suits nationwide costing tax payers millions because of police actions. A lot of the police have been removed from their jobs as a consequence of their actions. Talk about confusion.

Just curious. Is the sky blue in that bubble world you preside in?

Disagreement is OK.

Blowing up stuff isn't OK (unless it's us doing it, in which case it's cool).

cc

How many people affiliated with the tea party were arrested for violent felonies?