What if you don't buy health insurance in 2014?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch all the lefties cuss and moan when Obama is gone and a republican sits in the white house when their fines kick in for "free health care". They'll just blame someone else. Ignorant fleas and ticks.

...will the cop ask you... "Can I see you drivers license, registration, proof of insurance AND proof of health insurance?"

If you don't have osama obama care, you will get a ticket?... or go to jail??

You pay a fine when you do your taxes.

The Obamacare exemption for employers doesn't help "we the people". We are still bound by the law and have to have insurance.

The Obamacare exemption for employers doesn't help "we the people". We are still bound by the law and have to have insurance.

...wonder how many libturds will like this idea?! They don't even realize the consequences?!

Do you know how much this 'fine' will be? Maybe it'll be cheaper to pay the fine than have health insurance??

I'm waiting for the DOJ OK for the jack-booted thugs to stomp on the faces of those without insurance.

cc

...your boy FORCES everyone to buy it! What if they DO NOT buy it? (you'll break the law)... you have to 'crack down' on these non payers, don't you?

Do you know how much this 'fine' will be? Maybe it'll be cheaper to pay the fine than have health insurance??

$95 or one percent of your income, whichever is greater. So if you earn $50,000, you’d pay $500.

Who's going to be stupid enough to pay insurance premiums, when you can simply pay the fine and purchase insurance? Especially since the law says you cannot be declined coverage, so you can purchase insurance on the way to the hospital if you need it.

The IRS will take the fine out of your tax return. The young are not going to join up. The youth will have their tax returns reduced accordingly. The way out is what the rich, and myself, have been doing for decades. Plan. You must pay %90 of your tax during the year. Pay quarterly and cut it so close that you only get a few dollars back. I know the dopes will come out of the woodwork and say how they love getting a fat refund. Thats why they are poor dopes. The feds keep all that money for a year. I keep all the refund during the year and put it to use. If you get little to nothing back they at least can't get your refund. What the IRS will do in those cases is more work for tax lawyers.

I'm waiting for the DOJ OK for the jack-booted thugs to stomp on the faces of those without insurance.

cc

The law simply says you have to pay the fine via your taxes and the IRS.

The DoJ won't come knocking at your door, the IRS will.

I'm sure people will feel MUCH better about that.

Watch all the lefties cuss and moan when Obama is gone and a republican sits in the white house when their fines kick in for "free health care". They'll just blame someone else. Ignorant fleas and ticks.

Why would anyone blame ignorant fleas and ticks?

And fines won't kick in as long you pay for your own healthcare instead of relying on the rest of us to pay for it in higher premiums.

Be a grownup, Miltwit and stop relying on other people to pick up your slack.

$95 or one percent of your income, whichever is greater. So if you earn $50,000, you’d pay $500.

Who's going to be stupid enough to pay insurance premiums, when you can simply pay the fine and purchase insurance? Especially since the law says you cannot be declined coverage, so you can purchase insurance on the way to the hospital if you need it.

ah, less money to spend??... there goes one part of our economy recovery!

The IRS will take the fine out of your tax return. The young are not going to join up. The youth will have their tax returns reduced accordingly. The way out is what the rich, and myself, have been doing for decades. Plan. You must pay %90 of your tax during the year. Pay quarterly and cut it so close that you only get a few dollars back. I know the dopes will come out of the woodwork and say how they love getting a fat refund. Thats why they are poor dopes. The feds keep all that money for a year. I keep all the refund during the year and put it to use. If you get little to nothing back they at least can't get your refund. What the IRS will do in those cases is more work for tax lawyers.

^^This.

And fines won't kick in as long you pay for your own healthcare instead of relying on the rest of us to pay for it in higher premiums.

:lol:... you're kidding, right?!

LMFAO!

...your boy FORCES everyone to buy it! What if they DO NOT buy it? (you'll break the law)... you have to 'crack down' on these non payers, don't you?

That's the job of the IRS!!!

Why would ANYONE pay for something they don't need, when the "fine" for noncompliance is so cheap?

You'd have to be a fool to shell out $1,000/mo for insurance premiums, when you can pay a one-time fine of something closer to $250.

Do you really not understand basic economics and how people decide what they will spend their money on?

Really - the rest of us are tired of carrying you worthless Kon cons.

Put on your big boy pants and deal.

cc

I think it's hilarious that you morons are blaming Conservatives for following the law.

Hey, if you're ignorant enough to pay money you don't have to, have fun with that. Being a low-information voter is what Democrat politicians rely on.

Really - the rest of us are tired of carrying you worthless Kon cons.

Put on your big boy pants and deal.

cc

...in other words, just go with the flow?? ... DEAD fish go with flow!

Typical libturd and you don't care about the consequences of this law??