Video: liberals physically attack someone w/ different opinion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coupla things:

1. The fat funny boy is guilty of assault with a deadly lard ass.

2. The guy with the "Trust Jesus" shirt should have trusted Jesus instead of running to the cops.

One more thing for the road, I guess: Homos were getting assaulted BY COPS just a few years back in our society. The stonewall riots - VIOLENCE BACK AT YA - are a big part of what ended that practice. So, yeah: Homos learned how to deal with gay bashers - kick their ass.

Everything has its context. Gays SHOULD fight back - readily, quickly, and always. Flip side of that? The street preachers were not attacking, and I didn't see where their signs were even directly aimed at gays. So the fat boy over reacted, and so did the dykes.

From what I could see; they came to a gay pride event (for which the group had paid for rights to be there with a parade permit), was repeatedly asked to leave, and then had their sign taken away. The man with the sign didn't have blood or broken skin, and all I could see was that they took the sign away and then gave him back his stick.

Ya jesus say the Christo pricks will be proesecuted. I guess thats because they can seem to mind their own fking business and stop disrupting other people's events. If this was Muslims it would be on the nightly news for weeks. But because it it is crazy assed christo nuts, it gets no air time.

From what I could see; they came to a gay pride event (for which the group had paid for rights to be there with a parade permit), was repeatedly asked to leave, and then had their sign taken away. The man with the sign didn't have blood or broken skin, and all I could see was that they took the sign away and then gave him back his stick.

Yes, it is too bad the whaling the big dude gave that crazy christo didn't cut his head up some.

This is typical from liberals, we see it all the time.

Hell, we've seen it on this board, people cheering for the idea that Zimmerman will be murdered after being acquitted at trial.

These are the "tolerant left" don't you know.

Assault is assault, or did you not see the punches being thrown?

Ya jesus say the Christo pricks will be proesecuted. I guess thats because they can seem to mind their own fking business and stop disrupting other people's events. If this was Muslims it would be on the nightly news for weeks. But because it it is crazy assed christo nuts, it gets no air time.

Yes, it is too bad the whaling the big dude gave that crazy christo didn't cut his head up some.

The big fat faggot should be in jail or in a mental institution. If a man was there, the fat faggot would have gotten his nose busted. You Christophobic bigot.

Nothing was disrupted until the faggots got violent. Free speech is free speech. The left took over the Madison, Wisconsin capital. The left cries and shouts verbal insults at the Tea Party all day every day. Christophobic bigot.

This is typical from liberals, we see it all the time.

Hell, we've seen it on this board, people cheering for the idea that Zimmerman will be murdered after being acquitted at trial.

These are the "tolerant left" don't you know.

Go fk you mommy and STFU you hypocritical bastoid child.

That's funny. Look at all the drama those faggots love to live in.

You should be saying that about the Christos who went out of their way to dramatize at the event, or are you blind?? Did you notice the sign? Did you notice their shirts? Did you notice they showed up instead of staying home? Geeze grrrrl, take off your blinders.

You're a loser and a Christophobic bigot.

Coupla things:

1. The fat funny boy is guilty of assault with a deadly lard ass.

2. The guy with the "Trust Jesus" shirt should have trusted Jesus instead of running to the cops.

One more thing for the road, I guess: Homos were getting assaulted BY COPS just a few years back in our society. The stonewall riots - VIOLENCE BACK AT YA - are a big part of what ended that practice. So, yeah: Homos learned how to deal with gay bashers - kick their ass.

Everything has its context. Gays SHOULD fight back - readily, quickly, and always. Flip side of that? The street preachers were not attacking, and I didn't see where their signs were even directly aimed at gays. So the fat boy over reacted, and so did the dykes.

1.The guy with the Trust Jesus shirt ain't the one who called the cops.

2. Where's the tolerance gays and lesbians always demand from everyone else, but they obviously don't have any for anyone different from them.

3. Fat boy needs to work out his body before some in shape Christian decides not to turn the other cheek and drops his fat ass.

You should be saying that about the Christos who went out of their way to dramatize at the event, or are you blind?? Did you notice the sign? Did you notice their shirts? Did you notice they showed up instead of staying home? Geeze grrrrl, take off your blinders.

This is the typical hypocritical stance of liberal hypocritical Christophobic bigots. When a lefty shows up to protest they are "speaking truth to power". When a righty or a Christian shows up they are "intruding" and "dramatizing". Loser.

Are you high right now?

Progressive educate liberal students that go out and fustrate others to the point of attacking a third party. Church state, and economic triangulation from the centeral academic administration of political and spiritual selling of symbolism over substance enforced with one better mind because their body doesn't matter.

No way out and no win scenario. creates anxiety no body can explain defending the vaocuablary meaning of life relatively within specific results never duplicated twice in plain sight.

works every generation of another ancestor passing through this atmosphere every transition between being an ancestor and becoming part of ancestry.

societal evolution provides never ending excuses to deny what real is. Paths of least resistance. Obey the law or get out of this atmosphere.

where can any body go physicaly part of this atmosphere?

Catch 22 revealed.

You all are welcome, to those denying I make sense, learn fear you teach others to be afraid of.

You're a loser and a Christophobic bigot.

Actually, the Loser is you believing in an invisible man in the sky, needing this imaginary friend to carry your load and shoulder your responsiblitys. I don't need a crutch or someone false god to make it in life, I made it on my own. You accept responsibilty for yourself, you weakling. You got to whine and moan and use your crutch weakling. LMAO!!! LOSER!!!!

Actually, the Loser is you believing in an invisible man in the sky, needing this imaginary friend to carry your load and shoulder your responsiblitys. I don't need a crutch or someone false god to make it in life, I made it on my own. You accept responsibilty for yourself, you weakling. You got to whine and moan and use your crutch weakling. LMAO!!! LOSER!!!!

I have the right in this country to believe whatever I want to. You don't know what I believe. I'm speaking about "rights". The Christian had the right to stand there and hold his sign. Tell us what law he broke. Christophobic bigot.

This is the typical hypocritical stance of liberal hypocritical Christophobic bigots. When a lefty shows up to protest they are "speaking truth to power". When a righty or a Christian shows up they are "intruding" and "dramatizing". Loser.

And Christos wonder why they get their head bashed in, I bet you protest at gay soldiers furnerals, always sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong, trying to use your invisible crutch from the sky. LOL!!! You are the biggest hypocrite on the planet, bar none!!! Don't want you face bashed in, stay the fk home where you belong. Say a few prayers to that volcano god of yours. What the hell you got him for anyway? Isn't he the one who fights your battles and is suppose to handle this stuff? Oh, thats right, he doesn't exist, so you think you got to do his dirty work and hide behind your cross.