Fact about the USA and its so called "freedom"

The USA, is the only rich, western country in the world, where Abortion, what abortion means, and whether or not its legal, is still on the debating table.

The USA is the only country in the western world, where the Death penalty exists, and is still on the debating table.

The USA is the only country in the world period, east or west, rich or poor, north or south, that creates hate groups, to try to stop the advancement of somebody's civil rights, i.e. same sex marriage, and created scare mongering tactics to stop same sex marriage, and even use things that NOBODY is even thinking about, like Polygamy, or Human-Animal relationships, in an effort to stop same sex marriage.

The USA is the only country in the world period, east or west, rich or poor, north or south, that has ever passed a law banning same sex marriage, after granting people the right to same sex marriages.

The USA, along with South Africa and Germany, are the only three countries in the world, that ever had, any bigotry, at all, against former African slaves in their politics

It sounds to me, like American citizens, are the real oppressors.

:)

That's the truth, about American "Freedom"

The USA, is the only rich, western country in the world, where Abortion, what abortion means, and whether or not its legal, is still on the debating table.

The USA is the only country in the western world, where the Death penalty exists, and is still on the debating table.

The USA is the only country in the world period, east or west, rich or poor, north or south, that creates hate groups, to try to stop the advancement of somebody's civil rights, i.e. same sex marriage, and created scare mongering tactics to stop same sex marriage, and even use things that NOBODY is even thinking about, like Polygamy, or Human-Animal relationships, in an effort to stop same sex marriage.

The USA is the only country in the world period, east or west, rich or poor, north or south, that has ever passed a law banning same sex marriage, after granting people the right to same sex marriages.

The USA, along with South Africa and Germany, are the only three countries in the world, that ever had, any bigotry, at all, against former African slaves in their politics

tumblr_mpgazbUHdb1ryerfwo1_500.jpg

He and his Amazonian girlfriend are a special kind of fabrication from a rather intelligent mind. Just not intelligent enough to keep the intelligence from coming through when attempting to portray a retard. Does that make sense? :lol:

Try harder, mod.

He and his Amazonian girlfriend are a special kind of fabrication from a rather intelligent mind. Just not intelligent enough to keep the intelligence from coming through when attempting to portray a retard. Does that make sense? :lol: Try harder, mod.

Surely to GOD you are not suggesting that ace is a mod-sok...

Dude, I spend WAAAAY too much time on here as CP, not to mention I am often IN the thread and posting at the SAME TIME as ace.

What the fuck do you smoke?

America at least allows dissenting opinions (like your diatribe) and capital punishment exists ALL OVER by many other names. Don't kid yourself dumbass, you can easily be killed legally in LOTS of other places. Just don't bitch about that shit happening or you'll be one of the sacks of "fertilizer" plowed under.

Abortion (one of my favorites) is still being resold as a "choice" and the gruesome procedures splashed around. Why shouldn't it be still a debatable topic? Guns have been in the constitution as a RIGHT for 230 years and still gets lots of press time. Abortion isn't even a right, fucknuts.

Hate groups abound globally. I have no idea why this whiny bitch is on your list. Sounds like you hate America. Start a group if you need attention so bad. Who gives a rat's ass?

Queers marry queers. Rat's ass please.

The slave one is truly laughable. Do your turds have words?

That had to have been pulled out of your ass.

Happy 4th. Hug a Brit. Lots of them celebrate here with Americans by the way. You ought to get out more; life's going on out there.

Let alone the war of words about whether abortion (Abortion) should be capitalized when used mid-sentence.