My list of patriotic qualities

maybe its time for you to compile a list of qualities that qualify patriots as "real".

1. A real patriot, loves the country he's from, and doesn't tolerate crime against it, and goes after its criminals.

2. A real patriot, knows where he comes from, and maintains friendship with where he came from, and we came from Europe.

3. A real patriot, appreciates the help, that he receives from another country, i.e. blocking snowden from leaving france, for Bolivia.

4. A real patriot defends his country, in whatever capacity conditions call for, right now I defend America's position the world.

5. A real patriot, pays his taxes, to fund his country

6. A real patriot, cares about his fellow countrymen

7. A real patriot, goes to school, to learn job skills that makes his country rich in both money, and knowledge, and standard of living for himself, and therefore the rest of the country, making himself useful.

1. A fake patriot, masks his hurt and pain that he has in store for his country, by saying he wants to lower taxes, and calling himself a patriot

2. A fake patriot, knows where he comes from, but hates the place where he comes from, and betrays them, while calling himself a patriot

3. A fake patriot, dishonestly pretends to have defended his country, while he has little or no record of ever doing so, while calling himself a patriot

4. A fake patriot, votes for a)ssholes, that will deprive his fellow countrymen, of publicly funded services that he needs, or is seeking, while calling himself a patriot

And the repukes, who are famously anti-government, and loves treason, like snowden, is no patriot.

btw, REAL PATRIOT, Nancy Pelosi, wants to catch Snowden.

thank you

:)

Ha, ha, has, ha, ha,

thugocracy trying to sound patriotic instead of tyrannical.

Do you know the song "Papa was a rolling stone." My dad was a loyalist and in his loyalty raised a rolling stone that where ever I hang my hat is home. I am loyal to survival self contained to this moment, not words following what if, only if, and if only social narratives of symbolism over substance and I better mind because my body doesn't matter to characters of social justification might(maybe) makes rights.

Thanks for describing the repukes who love snowden

lol

See you just made a giant leap of faith that landed you in complete error. That makes you a reciting idiot that cannot think beyond your programming. You are a groupie repeating what you are trained to respond with when substance gets over your head.

Snowden is a red herring issue.

There are no secrets in self containment or self evident results self contained in one atmosphere. He betrayed nothing or anyone, just ideology of conflicting social justifications educating their population what to believe in.

See you just made a giant leap of faith that landed you in complete error. That makes you a reciting idiot that cannot think beyond your programming. You are a groupie repeating what you are trained to respond with when substance gets over your head.

are you programmed to love your mother ?

lol

and Snowden isn't a red herring issue, he is one of many issues.

This is the repukes record.

Setting up swiss bank accounts, in an attempt to deprive his country of funding.

Support for Timothy McVeigh, who blew up Americans

Support for Snowden, who tried to sell his country out, to anybody who reads wiki leaks

Support for the Death penalty, that can possibly kill innocent people

Support for Proposition 8, that deprives his fellow countrymen of equal rights.

shall I go on ?

Fake patriot !

lol

There are no secrets in self containment or self evident results self contained in one atmosphere. He betrayed nothing or anyone, just ideology of conflicting social justifications educating their population what to believe in.

Snowden betrayed his country, that's what he did.

Nobody gives a f)uck, about your ideology.

last time I checked, Ron Paul never got a single electorial vote, and only a handful of votes, including 1 from his son.

lol

Both parties want snowden, dummy, because he upset their apple cart.

REAL patriots put pelosi and that orange guy boehner in the same category.

good, then wake the f)uck up and get with it

are you programmed to love your mother ?

lol

and Snowden isn't a red herring issue, he is one of many issues.

This is the repukes record.

Setting up swiss bank accounts, in an attempt to deprive his country of funding.

Support for Timothy McVeigh, who blew up Americans

Support for Snowden, who tried to sell his country out, to anybody who reads wiki leaks

Support for the Death penalty, that can possibly kill innocent people

Support for Proposition 8, that deprives his fellow countrymen of equal rights.

shall I go on ?

Fake patriot !

lol

Snowden betrayed his country, that's what he did.

Nobody gives a f)uck, about your ideology.

last time I checked, Ron Paul never got a single electorial vote, and only a handful of votes, including 1 from his son.

lol

You are so empty without something to believe in, why? Because you don't want to understand 3 simple things, self containment is self evident and self maintaining.

A real patriot lives and lets live.

A real patriot spends more time exercising freedom and encouraging the exercising of freedom than he spends talking about it, worrying about its symbols, etc.

A real patriot doesn't live scared and understands that freedom means less safety and more responsibility.

A real patriot makes something of himself and doesn't become a burden on his country.

A real patriot diligently holds his country up to the principles of freedom, etc. upon which it was founded regardless of how difficult it may be to do so.

A real patriot spends more time exercising freedom and encouraging the exercising of freedom than he spends talking about it, worrying about its symbols, etc.

A real patriot doesn't live scared and understands that freedom means less safety and more responsibility.

A real patriot makes something of himself and doesn't become a burden on his country.

A real patriot diligently holds his country up to the principles of freedom, etc. upon which it was founded regardless of how difficult it may be to do so.

THIS.

a patriot don't give up safety, at an untold expense, a fake patriot don't care about his country does

a patriot does live and let live, unless the way that person lives, makes another person's life tangibly miserable... a fake patriot, allows people to do whatever they please, at whatever expense it has for everybody else

a patriot realizes that there are dangerous things and monsters who wants to hurt him.

a patriot has nothing to do, with whether or not his salary includes tax dollars

a patriot demands that his country, keeps him safe

a patriot don't give up safety

I was thinking about it the other day. I couldn't come up with a single situation where one would be able to increase their safety without sacrificing freedom. I am of the mind that the two are inversely related, if not flat out mutually exclusive.

I was thinking about it the other day. I couldn't come up with a single situation where one would be able to increase their safety without sacrificing freedom. I am of the mind that the two are inversely related, if not flat out mutually exclusive.

not every thing, is about you, or your f)ucking freedom, that's something its about time you understood.

we have more gun crimes than any other country, because of d!ckheads like you, and your so called "freedom"

we have more pitbull attacks on children than any other western country, because of d!ckheads like you, and your so called "freedom"

we have more lawsuits, to gain access to basic healthcare, than any other country, because of d!ckheads like you, and your so called "freedom"

we have a larger percentage of people collecting every kind of subsidy that there is, than any other country, because of d!ckheads like you, and your so called "freedom"

we have more hate groups, than any other country, because of d!ckheads like you, and your so called "freedom"

a patriot don't give up safety, at an untold expense, a fake patriot don't care about his country does

a patriot does live and let live, unless the way that person lives, makes another person's life tangibly miserable... a fake patriot, allows people to do whatever they please, at whatever expense it has for everybody else

a patriot realizes that there are dangerous things and monsters who wants to hurt him.

a patriot has nothing to do, with whether or not his salary includes tax dollars

a patriot demands that his country, keeps him safe

A patriot, and more specifically, a fucking man doesn't live his life in fear of any boogeyman, much less let his government both literally and figuratively finger his ass out of fear of boogeymen.

A patriot understands that your protectors quickly become your oppressors and is man enough to refuse to cower in a corner. He is also smart enough to understand that you are far more likely to get hit by lightning than by a terrorist, therefore signing over every right that every soldier has died for over the last 200 years out of fear of another attack is a ridiculous trade off.

A patriot, and more specifically, a fucking man doesn't live his life in fear of any boogeyman, much less let his government both literally and figuratively finger his ass out of fear of boogeymen.

A patriot understands that your protectors quickly become your oppressors and is man enough to refuse to cower in a corner. He is also smart enough to understand that you are far more likely to get hit by lightning than by a terrorist, therefore signing over every right that every soldier has died for over the last 200 years out of fear of another attack is a ridiculous trade off.

That is propaganda, its simply not happening, we have civilian control of the country, its just not, in the repuke tea party's hands, like YOU want it to be...

lol

so f)uck off.

That's cool. I have to say, that tinfoil hat looks good on you.

lmao

the only ones with the tin foil hats, are the teabaggers, with their bullsh!t, sandbagging and scare tactics to try to get what they want.

^^^ "I know you are, but what am I?"

I knew I would get a response like that, from a mentally retarded teabagger, sooner or later

hahahahaha

^^^ "I know you are, but what am I?"

so according to YOU, the entire western world outside of the USA, are all wearing tin foil hats ?

lol

I knew I would get a response like that, from a mentally retarded teabagger, sooner or later

hahahahaha

so according to YOU, the entire western world outside of the USA, are all wearing tin foil hats ?

lol

No. I'm simply saying that I don't form my political opinions based on fear.

Can you cite one response in my 1000+ posts where I have affiliated myself with the tea party, you retard?

No. I'm simply saying that I don't form my political opinions based on fear.

Can you cite one response in my 1000+ posts where I have affiliated myself with the tea party, you retard?

um yes you do...

Your hatred of the Government, is based on fear.