Many Women Are Liberal Because Many Women Are Stupid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid? More like ignorant. I don't hear them complaining about equal pay for WH workers.

I don't hear NOW complaining about muslim misogyny.

Libeal women are part of the kool-aid krew....

Liberal women pretend to be intelligent; because we all know damn well, they can't pretend to be good looking. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule; but( infinitely ), more often than not, most liberal women are feckin swamp sows.

This is a liberal woman trying to be intelligent: "So when I see the American flag, I go, ‘Oh my God, you’re insulting me.’ That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, ‘We’re here, we’re queer!’ — that’s what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag." -Janeane Garofalo

This is a liberal woman trying to be intelligent: "So when I see the American flag, I go, ‘Oh my God, you’re insulting me.’ That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, ‘We’re here, we’re queer!’ — that’s what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag." -Janeane Garofalo

Thank god she wasn't exposed to Bush

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."