A Woman's Reproductive Rights:

The right to undergo In vitro fertilization

The right to undergo Artificial insemination

The right to use a surrogate to carry and deliver the baby

The right to undergo Tubal Ligation Reversal

The right to use Clomiphene

The right to undergo Laparoscopic Surgery

Not A Woman's Reproductive Right:

To prematurely terminate the development of a fetus (have an abortion)

Be ensured access to the morning after pill regardless of age

Be ensured access to the pill regardless of cost

Be ensured access to condoms regardless of age

The right to undergo a hysterectomy

The right to undergo a Tubal Ligation

If you want to fight for abortion at least have the dedication to the cause to call it what it is you cowards. Calling abortion a woman's "reproductive right" is like calling rape a man's "reproductive right"......Picture+1.jpg

A Woman's Reproductive Rights:

The right to undergo In vitro fertilization

The right to undergo Artificial insemination

The right to use a surrogate to carry and deliver the baby

The right to undergo Tubal Ligation Reversal

The right to use Clomiphene

The right to undergo Laparoscopic Surgery

Not A Woman's Reproductive Right:

To prematurely terminate the development of a fetus (have an abortion)

Be ensured access to the morning after pill regardless of age

Be ensured access to the pill regardless of cost

Be ensured access to condoms regardless of age

The right to undergo a hysterectomy

The right to undergo a Tubal Ligation

If you want to fight for abortion at least have the dedication to the cause to call it what it is you cowards. Calling abortion a woman's "reproductive right" is like calling rape a man's "reproductive right"......Picture+1.jpg

So let me get this bullshit straight....

Basically, according to your misogynist ass...

I have the right to get pregnant anyway I can, but I do not have the right to control my fertility, decide when I want kids, or that I am done having kids?

You must still be a virgin. Either that or it takes Roofies for you to get laid.

No right to hysterectomy....I hope someone you care about dies from preventable cancer while you are lecturing her that she does not have the right to have the diseased organs removed because she is merely a vessel for breeding and the woman around the reproductive organs means nothing to you...sorry mom.

I am so ashamed to be an American right now.

Then do America a favor and leave. You're neither needed nor wanted.

And pp demonstrates, once again, what a reprehensible douche bag he is with another poorly photoshopped and failed attempt at intellectualism.

No, it's spelled Hitlery.

Regardless your hatred for democracy and America, Hillary will be your President from 2017 to 2025.

So let me get this bullshit straight....

Basically, according to your misogynist ass...

I have the right to get pregnant anyway I can, but I do not have the right to control my fertility, decide when I want kids, or that I am done having kids?

You must still be a virgin. Either that or it takes Roofies for you to get laid.

No right to hysterectomy....I hope someone you care about dies from preventable cancer while you are lecturing her that she does not have the right to have the diseased organs removed because she is merely a vessel for breeding and the woman around the reproductive organs means nothing to you...sorry mom.

You have every right to get pregnant, whenever the fuck you want to. Do you have the right to murder a human being though, through abortion? That is the question.......

You have every right to get pregnant, whenever the fuck you want to. Do you have the right to murder a human being though, through abortion? That is the question.......

According to your vile ideology, the murder of another human is only acceptable if it's a black kid getting gunned down in cold blood. Then slime like you are all for it.

And MJ is exactly right. A woman has every right to control her own body, including reproductive functions, up to and including the termination of an unwanted pregnancy.

According to your vile ideology, the murder of another human is only acceptable if it's a black kid getting gunned down in cold blood. Then slime like you are all for it.

And MJ is exactly right. A woman has every right to control her own body, including reproductive functions, up to and including the termination of an unwanted pregnancy.

If you were gunned down by someone using self defense, I would be all for it junior.

Why did the bitch get pregnant in the first place?

You see, you dopey fucking liberals always take the controversial path, rather then the common sense path.

That's what makes ya'll such idiotic morons....

If you were gunned down by someone using self defense, I would be all for it junior.

Why did the bitch get pregnant in the first place?

You see, you dopey fucking liberals always take the controversial path, rather then the common sense path.

That's what makes ya'll such idiotic morons....

For the likes of you to invoke the term "common sense" in one of your posts is ironic to a fault.

Zippy the psychotic racist (probably why you like him so much!) wasn't defending himself by stalking and confronting a black teen who hadn't done anything wrong.

You moron dickweed right wingnut pissants are all for individual freedom and liberty unless it incites your misogyny or racism. If the idea of a woman controlling her own bodily functions leaves you all butt hurt and sniveling in your momma's apron, tough.

Why is prostitution and drug use illegal?

Just wondering.

Why are you compelled to rely on diversion when logic fails you?

For the likes of you to invoke the term "common sense" in one of your posts is ironic to a fault.

Zippy the psychotic racist (probably why you like him so much!) wasn't defending himself by stalking and confronting a black teen who hadn't done anything wrong.

You moron dickweed right wingnut pissants are all for individual freedom and liberty unless it incites your misogyny or racism. If the idea of a woman controlling her own bodily functions leaves you all butt hurt and sniveling in your momma's apron, tough.

Why are you compelled to rely on diversion when logic fails you?

Interesting that you have already come to a conclusion without the benefit of the trial.

If the jury finds him not guilty, will it be their fault?

Guilty before proven innocent, eh? Typical dumbocrat position.......

Interesting that you have already come to a conclusion without the benefit of the trial.

If the jury finds him not guilty, will it be their fault?

Guilty before proven innocent, eh? Typical dumbocrat position.......

The jury just might find Zippy not guilty. But he certainly isn't innocent of a hate crime against a black teen. Again, you revere guys like Zippy who are psychotic enough to do the things you far too big a coward to do yourself.

And, I'm just curious: Why do you want to marry your horse?

Hey cedar, why not skip sambo and just call Obama a niqger? If you're going to be a anal wart, go all the way.

He's not really a niqqer.....just a mulatto..

He also said no right to birth control, no tubal ligation, no hysterectomy. All of those prevent abortion.